Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Stand for RealDoll heads? Either official or homemade?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Stand for RealDoll heads? Either official or homemade?

Post by manobon »

Hi! As the topic title asks -

Are there stands available for RealDoll heads/skulls?

I couldn't find that on the official site, but figured they might have something - if anything, for makeup application and such.

If anyone has made a homemade-version, what was used and how-to instructions would be greatly appreciated!

I would want one to help with wig/accessories application, as well as for it to be sturdy enough for oral (so, I guess it would still have to be connected by the bolt used for the head-body connection, and have room for the jaw to expand - unless there's an easier option!)

Thanks for any help regarding this!

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stand for RealDoll heads? Either official or homemade?

Post by manobon »

Bump

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas regarding this?

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Hi manobon. Unfortunately, I don’t have a definitive answer for you. However, I have seen a stand in a few of the videos in which Matt showcased the Harmony AI head, so a stand does exist, but I can’t say for certain if it’s something that is for sale to the general public.

I think that your best bet is to head over to the RealDoll site during business hours, and generally the chat window will pop up rather quickly, and you can get a quick answer to your question. Or, if you happen to be registered over at Club RealDoll, you might have better luck over there, as there are a lot of do it yourself threads there. But I’d start with the RealDoll website first.

Sam

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

sam treadwell wrote:... I have seen a stand in a few of the videos in which Matt showcased the Harmony AI head, so a stand does exist, but I can’t say for certain if it’s something that is for sale to the general public.

I think that your best bet is to head over to the RealDoll site during business hours, and generally the chat window will pop up rather quickly, and you can get a quick answer to your question. Or, if you happen to be registered over at Club RealDoll, you might have better luck over there, as there are a lot of do it yourself threads there. But I’d start with the RealDoll website first.

Sam
Thanks so much for the suggestions! Club RealDoll was a surprisingly good source for DIY info (seemingly more than TDF, specifically for RealDolls, of course). However, yeah, got a super quick answer from RealDoll - headstands/busts are made in-house, and not for sale at the moment, unfortunately

Some of the Club RealDoll threads gave me Some ideas, but I'll have to see when I have a free night to try something out...

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Coffee Mug.

Turn upside down.

Rest eyes on the rim.

Drink coffee first.
20180620_184101_resized.jpg

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

upsux wrote:Coffee Mug.

Turn upside down.

Rest eyes on the rim.

Drink coffee first.
20180620_184101_resized.jpg
That looks great for makeup application/cleaning/powdering, but not for being attached to the skull/oral sex - but thank you!

INFORMATIONS