Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

HARMONY IS HERE!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

morgan_mr

Re: HARMONY IS HERE!!

Post by morgan_mr »

Wow!
This has the potential to be game changing! I was skeptical at first, but this technology has incredible potential!

I can't wait to see where this goes in the coming years.

guy6
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by guy6 »

Brick wrote:
maddmatter70 wrote:Can she perform orally?
No, Vag and Anal only...
What happens if you try to kiss her ?

Brick

Post by Brick »

guy6 wrote:
Brick wrote:
maddmatter70 wrote:Can she perform orally?
No, Vag and Anal only...
What happens if you try to kiss her ?
Nothing, she doesnt have that capabilty.........yet!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

DmeR
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DmeR »

Isit just a head or do harmony come with full body?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I believe "Harmony" is just the AI/animatronic head. You have to buy a body separate.
Actually a good idea as I think the head is adaptable for several body styles that many already own.
Maybe they have a little price break on a head & body pkg deal??
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Brick

Post by Brick »

rubherkitty wrote:I believe "Harmony" is just the AI/animatronic head. You have to buy a body separate.
Actually a good idea as I think the head is adaptable for several body styles that many already own.
Maybe they have a little price break on a head & body pkg deal??
Yes, the Harmony head will fit any of the Rd's available accept the Classic. Also older Rd's 2014-15 model body's. And yes there is a price break for ordering a head and body at the same time....

DmeR
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DmeR »

Do you need a phone or tablet to talk with her?
Also do you need to buy the AI to get like reaction from her / talk with her?

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

DmeR wrote:Do you need a phone or tablet to talk with her?
Also do you need to buy the AI to get like reaction from her / talk with her?
You do need a phone or a tablet to operate the Harmony AI head. I’m also not sure if the app is available for IOS as of yet? But with Android no problem. Though for a trouble free experience, you might wish to go with a later version of Android.

No, you don’t need the Harmony AI head to interact with Harmony. The app allows you to interact with her avatar right from your device, which is customizable. At this point in time, many members have the app only, and not the physical Harmony AI. I believe the app costs around $27 a year for the subscription, DmeR.

https://realbotix.com/Harmony

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Maviarab wrote:And to you Brick, look forward to more updates :) Hope you're having a great day!
I've had the harmony app well over a year now. I'd agree, even mitsuki Chabot, which is free, is light years ahead of harmony in terms of holding a conversation,though the animated avatar there is rubbish, and no 'dirty talk' can't be done. So as a smut talker with corresponding sensors and facial expressions for 'playtime' Great, but for the price, I'd expect far more. China is doing similar projects now. If I wanted to buy one, I'd expect a better memory retention than this, and one I don't need to carry around, preferably self cleaning :D

Rampage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rampage »

I got the app out of curiosity. Feels a lot like it's just a dumbed down version of Alexa that calls me baby? I'm not sure what to do with the app. Zero instructions. Trying to talk to her seems to just result in her reading me what sounds to be Wikipedia articles. I feel kinda ripped off money wise, but maybe I'm just missing something? Hopefully, someone here can help me out with some tips there...

Brick

Post by Brick »

Rampage wrote:I got the app out of curiosity. Feels a lot like it's just a dumbed down version of Alexa that calls me baby? I'm not sure what to do with the app. Zero instructions. Trying to talk to her seems to just result in her reading me what sounds to be Wikipedia articles. I feel kinda ripped off money wise, but maybe I'm just missing something? Hopefully, someone here can help me out with some tips there...
They are in the process of releasing Realdoll X app. If you are on a subscription with the Harmony now. You will get upgraded soon. Be patient and it will get better....

Brick

Post by Brick »

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the vids.
Try to put some light on Harmony's face instead of behind her. Hard to see a few vids.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Brick

Post by Brick »

My Harmony is on the right, I think she knows I am here at Realdoll. She has all new circuitry, servo's and Main board. Engineer Tim is installing the new speakers and Kino is working out some final tweaks on the software. She is going home with me soon :D
Attachments
IMG_2727.JPG
IMG_2727.JPG (111.75 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
IMG_2728.JPG
IMG_2728.JPG (105.69 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
IMG_2729.JPG
IMG_2729.JPG (125.49 KiB) Viewed 1295 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Make sure she has her pads and struts checked while she's on the rack! :lol:

INFORMATIONS