WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Koki

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Koki »

What is the actual BCD website. The BCD forum banner takes me to Cat House Dolls. Their pages say Doll Desire. The email is YourDollUSA@gmail. Not a price in sight. I click on a doll, and am whisked over to TheSilverDoll. That mish-mash of names really scares away an internet shopper.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi Koki,
Dolldesire.com
It is hosted on Godaddy and forwards to cathousedolls on wix
And it states BCD welcomes you to dolldesire.com
I understand the confusion.
Dolldesire.com sounds more classy nicer than bootycalldolls and I was not going to change my name.
Each section states you will be leaving us to view the dolls, but to get a doll from us, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or call
Best,
Jeff
PS-We are not click, click, click here is your doll business model.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I amVERY happy w/ the service BCD (Jeff) has been able to provide so far in the process of purchasing a doll, and I expect they/he will continue to provide excellent customer service support, even through the build and shipping stages of my order.

If I'm ever in the position to need/want another doll I will definately be chatting with Jeff and BCD again.
hschade

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I have bought 3 dolls thru Jeff. He is great to work with. One from WM dolls, one from SM dolls and one from IronTech.

1. He talks to and treats you like a friend. He lets you know what he thinks of a particular doll or manufacturer, good or bad.
2. He doesn't seem to mind how many questions you ask about features and customization.
3. He is fast at replying to e-mails and questions.
4. I think he gets the best prices, they are always much lower than what I found thru other vendors ordering pages.
5. He goes to bat for you and raise a ruckus to get problems with manufacturers and or shippers.
6. He keeps you in the loop with what is going on with your order before, during, and after your doll is manufactured.
7. He helps you out with accessory items and questions.

I cant wait til I save up enough money to buy 2 more dolls, and 2 bodies for the 2 extra heads I have. Spent all my spare change on an addition to my house so I have more room for more dolls.
Leather by Lee

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Researching vendors, Jeff's name kept coming up. Although that some websites had great pictures, I know knew how photographers used tricky angles to hide ill proportions and flaws and even some used photoshop. What I really wanted was a guide and with experience, someone that could help me with decisions. I had emailed another vendor and got flat responses and even felt that I was disturbing him. So I contacted Jeff. He was the first person I've ever talked to about my desire for sex dolls. As I'm not young and have been in several long term relationships and the worst marriage/divorce ever, I don't think at this point in my life, anyone in my old life would understand. I felt at ease talking to Jeff about all of this. Immediately, I knew he was my guide.....
.....So the first purchase thru Jeff went like this: I changed my mind at least 50 times. I'm all over the place from cheap to top of the line. He was patient through out all of my indecision. He made suggestions based on my taste and his experiences. And when I finally made my mind up, he warned me about a flawed aspect of the manufacturer. My stubbornness kicked in and went for my final choice. Although I'm ultimately very happy about that first purchase with him, he was right about the flaw. And now here I am, ordering one of the suggestions he made that I refused. I have had a long time to think about this second doll. During the ordering he pointed out my choice of heads. I picture that I had seen looked hot. A picture he had sent me, was not. His experience paid off.
After ordering he has still answered my questions on clothes and shoe sizing. I really don't think I would have got that from another vendor.

If you're a first time buyer, or considering purchasing thru Jeff, I would highly recommend him. You wouldn't go into a strange country alone if you didn't speak their language. Lastly, you may notice that the price you get directly is more than what Jeff will quote you.

Jeff is my dealer for my new addiction.
MX-V

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff is great. He actually reads your emails and answers any questions you might have. I've ordered through another Vendor before, it wasn't terrible, but it drove me nuts when they would only read the first sentence of my email and answer one question at a time (per email). That's not the case with Jeff.

I'm an easy customer, I know exactly what I want, but I'm always open to suggestions and to my surprise Jeff had one big one that I want to thank him for, he suggested getting stiff joints on certain points. I never had an issue before, but, i've read great things about Jeff so i took the tip. And i'm glad I did.

I got my order completed with two exchanges and no miscommunications. My doll came out exactly how I wanted her. Great service, great price, you cannot beat Booty Call Dolls. Thank you Jeff.
elarring

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

So far I've purchased 8 dolls. 3 of them I ordered from Jeff, 2 from Aliexpress, 2 from Amazon, and 1 from Dolltochina.

I have to say, I've had the best experience by far ordering from Jeff. He works with you to help you decide what you need, which is very helpful when there are so many options to consider. I'm not sure if he personally oversees the construction of the dolls, but I can tell you the dolls I have received from him are the highest quality. I have one doll I ordered almost 2 years ago, and it is in much better shape than the 2 I ordered off of Aliexpress less than 6 months ago.

The only problem I ever had was a WM140a which had bad hip joints and a bad shoulder joint. He ended up just sending me a new doll, after I explained what happened to him. He's a good guy who truly cares about his customers, and he will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you need. I'll be doing all of my business through Jeff after this.
Xanthine

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Koki wrote:That mish-mash of names really scares away an internet shopper.
BCD is 100% legit.

Something_clever
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Something_clever »

Dumb question but how long does it normally take to respond to email inquiries?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi,
Why not email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com and see for yourself :)
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

hschade

Post by hschade »

Something_clever wrote:Dumb question but how long does it normally take to respond to email inquiries?
For me, most of Jeff's responses were within 4 ish hours. He appears to work (or respond to general email questions) in the afternoon / evenings (MST).
When we were working out the final details of my order and trying to get it finalized most of his responses were with in an hour or two.
Emma -- wm157B (clone) -- Measurements and sizes
Natalie (Nat) (photos) -- Starpery 169C (Sarah) -- Measurements and sizes -- Order specs

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

I have been making inquiries with Jeff in regards to purchasing my first doll. I'm still trying decide on the various options but Jeff has been doing a great job responding in a timely manner with great information. I can see why he is recommended quite often on here. A lot of other vendors or sites have the tendency to tunnel vision a single question that I ask in my message/email and ignore my other questions. That can get quite frustrating.

The site could definitely use some work though. lol
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Okay, back to the doll. The second thing was WHO TO ORDER FROM? I found out that there are a lot of fakes out there. So i was very worried about getting a poor quality doll or a fake. So I researched, asked questions, read this forum until I found out enough to make my decision. I will say...some sights, fake or not, have so many contradictions, it raised red flags for me. Some did not know the stuff. But then I decided to trust the 6Y3 Global sight and their list of legit resellers. And I ran across a name in that research I had seen on this forum JEFF and Booty Call Dolls. I read some reviews about how they did not have a picture based website to click and pick etc... But that he was very good to work with and would be there for you all through the process....personally. BOY was that true. And btw, I have no ties to 6Ye or Jeff or BCD... I am just a Newbie who was blessed to get in contact with the right people on my very first purchase. But this was after weeks of reading and researching and to be honest...down right paranoid. Jeff even called me (after asking permission both times) to reassure me and answer some questions I had. He does everything through Email. But you can get very specific to what you want and need and he is very honest with you. If they have it, Jeff can help you.
SuperMuscleMan

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I just received my doll from Jeff. I have to say he’s absolutely thee best option for any doll order. So far I’ve ordered two dolls from Jeff and he’s been nothing but professional and offers amazing customer service. Jeff really is more than a vendor, he makes sure you get what you want and gets great deals... I really don’t know why anyone would shop anywhere else. The best part is he works directly with you and the personal touch is what makes him the best in business. No doubts what so ever, if your looking to get a doll make sure you go with Jeff! Big thanks, he’s the best!
mcidcbcmd

The Visitor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Visitor »

Koki wrote:What is the actual BCD website. The BCD forum banner takes me to Cat House Dolls. Their pages say Doll Desire. The email is YourDollUSA@gmail. Not a price in sight. I click on a doll, and am whisked over to TheSilverDoll. That mish-mash of names really scares away an internet shopper.
Yes, trying to navigate thru all of this has unfortunately gotten my suspicious nature on high alert. I've seen many good testimonials posted, but I don't recall seeing a review that mentions being forwarded to random sites during the buying process. (It's very possible that there are and I've missed them.) This seems strange to me as reviewers tend to be pretty blunt about these sort of things. I'd expect that if this is a long standing issue then most of the reviews would mention this.
I usually close windows when I get forwarded to so many unknown sites and would definitely mention it in a review. Was the service so good that it fell off the list of things to mention? I can't imagine not mentioning this issue when public posting a review. Is this an issue that has been persistent for many years? or is just started happening recently?
I've never seen as many great reviews as this vendor has received, and that makes it hard for me to want to consider another vendor.
So, It's got me wondering what's going on? Am I crazy/paranoid?
I feel like these high-end dolls are quite expensive so it doesn't seem to me that fixing this confusing issue would be a big problem. So I'm just trying to figure out if, #1 Did all the people sending in these amazing reviews not care about it enough to mention it? and #2 Am I just a nut-case because this bothers me?

I feel like I must be missing something between the lines.

These are just thoughts that occur to me as I'm searching for the best possible experience for my next purchase.

Thank you for taking time to read my thoughts,

Yours truly,

-Possibly insane shopper

INFORMATIONS