WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
We do not have a click and pick website.
You are NOT INSANE, but if you like, send us an email at yourdollusda@gmail.com and you will see why we got voted the BEST VENDOR on TDF when they had the contest.
Best,
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I would like to give a big shout out to Jeff At Booty Call Dolls.
I have know Jeff for many years, and and always placed my orders with him.

In this last order which was from StayPery he was very helpful. The contact between Jeff and Evan was a constant from the start to the end.
Jeff was able to raise questions in a time line where I could not.
He also was very good about doing CC in his emails with Evan/StarPery and
myself.
This was helpful, allowing me to see his conversations and comments he had with Evan. Jeff allowed me to also be involved with Evan. Communicating directly what I was looking for in both of these dolls. The 151C and the 159C.

Many questions were raised before I placed my order, by Jeff as well as myself.
It's always a good idea to have someone to bounce questions and ideas off of. Jeff knows dolls, and is very helpful.

In the end I have two very beautiful dolls, and if not for Jeff, I think I may of missed out on.
So, Thank you Jeff for all you attention to detail.
justintime

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I don't think the words "impossible" and "compromise" exist in Jeff's vocabulary. Atleast I never experienced either with BCD.
He kept showing me what was possible with my budget! With each email from Jeff I opened it was as though he knew exactly what I wanted and he would make it happen without me having to compromise. To just say "he far exceeded my expectations" and go about my day would be an understatement and an unjust act on my part of expressing the full gratitude of my experience ordering from Jeff. Its easy to tell he really takes what he does seriously and does a fantastic Job. I will never forget when he called me out the blue to give me update on my order. He expressed his frustration with the delay in my order and I could tell he genuinely cared as much about my order as I did. It's very rare these days to receive this kind of customer service. I definitely felt like I was in good hands and I couldn't be happier. Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better (SERIOUSLY, I didn't think it could get any better) he informs me I was getting an extra head. Mind Blown!

What really sets Jeff apart from others IMHO is he keeps his customers well informed, Like when he informed me a specific 160cm body was actually about 9 to 10cm shorter than what the manufacturer listed, He then goes about and upgrades me to the 165cm without changing the price of my order. This is something a website isn't capable of. No website is going to tell you when you customize a doll that its really 10cm shorter and then give you an upgrade, that makes a massive difference! The experience of ordering with an actual person like Jeff truly feels like a tailored experience. Jeff definitely puts the custom in customer, its like you're his buddy and he's hooking you up with exactly the doll you want. Not once did I ever feel like I was just another number.

Being this was my first ever doll purchase, at times my anxiety definitely got the best of me, which probably led to me overly bugging Jeff with questions and concerns about my order. If I could go back I would tell myself to take a chill pill lol Regardless somehow Jeff managed to keep his composure and stayed very professional, he helped ease my mind about my order, replied accordingly and gave me all the information I needed. Premium service!

Im left feeling like I owe Jeff, seriously! he did such a fantastic job, I will definitely be recommending him to everyone I come across online on a regular basis, its the least I can do to show my appreciation for everything he has done for me. One of the best decisions I ever made in my life was contacting Jeff about a doll, Im proud to be part of the BCD family!
chachacast
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=143646

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

She is gorgeous. I ordered the same doll and head from Jeff but she's brown skin with Jeff throwing in a free Mila head and in addition I ordered a Lisa head. Your right about Jeff being the best and I would recommend him to anyone. I love it how he genuinely cares for you and treats you just like were best of friend. He personally called me at least four times during the process of choosing the right doll for me and updates on receiving her. I will now never buy a doll from anyone else.
genesis218
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=143646&start=15

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi all just recently got my 1st doll from Jeff at Booty Call Dolls, if your gonna buy a doll buy it from Jeff. He's truly a great guy, his knowledge and insight about dolls and this subculture is very informative.
You call or email him he gets right back to you, he's patient, no pressure and no bullshit.
Just great customer service, a great middle man between you and the manufacturer, the guy just rocks

Blackavar440
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=143281

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My girl arrived today!!!
But first off, I'd like to say a big "thank you" for your professionalism in our transaction here. I can see why you get the good reviews and you'll certainly get another one from me!
On to my lady... Man, there's only one thing to say about her: PERFECT!
It is not often that a product comes a long that exceeds my expectations but this doll blew mine outta the water. I'm 100% without question happy with every detail on this doll. Even the packaging was top of the line!
I'm even happy the factory didn't change the eyes to blue. I'm sure not too many people select yellow eyes but these are astonishing in person! I wish the factory eye color immiges don't even have come close to them in person!
I plan to get some good photos in natural light soon because written description just isn't good enough. The final thing I'll mention. and I'm going to advise any new buyers this, snd that's to get the articulated fingers/hands! Iused to work in manufacturing as a product designer and when I read about the standard wires being jointless It was disappointing. I know that material well and even very malleable metals fatigue and break eventually. The skeleton of these will last indefinitely if you know how to move them properly.
Anyway, I'm going on a tangent here so I'll save the rest for TDF.
Thanks again Jeff, I'm extremely happy with the doll! You and WM really came through.

Sincerely,
Chad

biggirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by biggirl »

We didn't see torsos on your site. Do you ever sale Sino, Irontech, etc. torsos?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, just send us an email please
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I ordered my Siliko 160cm L cup through Jeff at Booty Call Dolls and the experience was outstanding. Jeff provides top notch service and communication throughout the process. A few of the options and combinations I wanted were either not even offered by Siliko or not in the combination I requested; Jeff made it happen and got me exactly what I was looking for. Would I recommend Jeff at Booty Call Dolls as a top class vendor?...I'll put it this way..before even getting factory photos of my Siliko 160, I placed a second order with Jeff for the next doll...that's how satisfied I was with the experience.
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=148787

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My doll I ordered from booty call dolls came in yesterday. Ordered it the day after Thanksgiving. It is a zelex 165. Shout out to Jeff who was amazing through the whole process. I was torn between a few different dolls and he gave me lots of extra info to help me decide.
-RandomGuy

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=149125

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Well, last year I had a real shitty experience with a major vendor on this forum. I don't want to get into it, just mentioning it cause that shitty experience brought me into contact with Jeff. I decided my next sex doll would be purchased through Booty Call Dolls. That shitty experience also made me rethink my doll choice. I thought I'd treat myself with a more expensive doll, and finally get myself a sex doll with tan lines! I got a Starpery 151cm Rong that I named Kaya.

I had a great experience dealing with Jeff. He was very patient with me as I decided on what I wanted to purchase. And he was great with dealing with Starpery on my behalf. I can't recommend Jeff enough.
master8

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=149566

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I ordered a Zelex 170 through Jeff at BCD. Jeff's been great. He's very responsive and communicates well, particularly with updates on the process. He answered a lot of questions for me when I was first exploring a doll and learning about the different brands. I am glad I was able to work with him on this purchase.
Disbalas
viewtopic.php?f=569&t=152104

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I've recently received my first ever doll... ordered her through BootyCallDolls with lots of help from Jeff. I must say, he was always there via email and was very helpful as my journey progressed to finally choosing which doll I finally ordered with his help and photos and suggestions.

Ordered her on December 13, 2021, 17 days later I received my factory photos, and she was shipped from China on January 25, and arrived safely via UPS on February 8, 2022. Had to suffer through the Chinese New Years delays. 56 days total.

If you are looking to order a new doll, I can strongly recommend going with Jeff and BootyCallDolls. He is excellent help! Thank YOU, Jeff!
sdkay33
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=151479

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff at BCD is a tremendous resource. He's very responsive, knows the answers to questions and if he doesn't know, he finds out quickly. He also knows a lot about all these manufacturers so if there are certain features/quality points you want to discuss, he can tell you which manufacturers to look at and which to look for if other things are more important. Overall it was super easy and I'll use Jeff again the next time I decide to buy a doll.
Disbalas
viewtopic.php?p=2126300#p2126300

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Great experience with Booty Call Dolls!

I just bought my third doll from Jeff, a WM172B. I have done business with Jeff since 2016, and I can assure you that he's not only legit, but will blown you away with his amazing level of customer service! He has been exceedingly helpful in all stages of the selection, buying, and adoption process, answering all of my questions, most within less than an hour or two after I e-mailed him. He is tremendously knowledgable about all things dolls and is more than happy to pass on his knowledge, whether by phone or e-mail. If he doesn't know the answer, he will find it. He will go to bat for you with the manufacturer if there's any issues to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Then once you receive your doll, he is always willing to help in case you need any support or have questions, even years after your purchase. I could not have asked for a better buying experience and I highly recommend BCD!
Boricua688
viewtopic.php?t=154858

INFORMATIONS