Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Post by DARKSUN »

Travesty wrote:So short version: I knew I was ordering a rd2 but I could not decide on a body or face. Big tits small tits this face that face tall short, etc etc. they are all so attractive in different ways!! I knew I’d be happy with any of em so I got a body D on the way.

I have no way to store this thing and I’m married. It would have to be hidden. I have no plan!! Ceiling/attic is out as it’s not tall enough.

I could possibly store under my bed (it’s a bed set with a hollow interior and unlikely to be moved by family). No easy way for me to get to it though! Also it’d be lying down which I understand is a body d no no.

I need suggestions! I’m sure I have a while to figure it out. But damn I’m stupid. Should have had plan first.
i AM TRULY SORRY op., :twisted:
IT APPEARS THERE IS REALLY ONLY ONE SOLUTION. yOU MUST SEND HER TO ME AND i WILL HAVE TO STORE AND CARE FOR HER.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

GIusedtobe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GIusedtobe »

[quote="Travesty"][/quote]

Curious how the delivery / operation hide from the wife went?

Horseman5600
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Horseman5600 »

Travesty wrote:So, I never followed up with you guys. As predicted, it has been a disaster but not with my marriage (not yet at least!)

I had intended to post these pictures to sell the doll, but then I read the directions and realized I needed more pictures and a paper sign and stuff. So when I go back out to the storage unit again I'll try it.

The doll has lived 24/7 essentially brand new in a climate controlled storage unit. My intention was to bring it home while my wife was away, but that isn't practical. Using it in the storage unit isn't practical (PEOPLE are around!)

Dumb dumb dumb.

So, this doll has been sitting there for however long it's been. I visit it from time to time and squeeze the boobs. Any photography worth doing isn't really possible in a storage unit. It just sits on it's doll stand taunting me. The dolls are very beautiful! Much more impressive than I expected. But alas, as you all knew, owning a doll wasn't going to practically work for me.

So, I'm going to sell it expect a post once I meet the requirements. Here are the pictures I did grab to sell it with. Basically a new doll just sitting in climate storage for a year. Of course I did try to have sex with it, but in a storage unit it just wasn't possible to make work.

An expensive YOLO but here we are!
DSC_1845.JPG
DSC_1849.JPG
if you still have it why not sound proof the storage unit

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

If I were you, I would spend my time and energy looking for a lawyer rather than wasting it on trying to hide a doll. I'd give a month tops before this dude is looking at divorce papers. Rest in Pieces.

INFORMATIONS