Starpery.com

Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by Louis_V »

Have you tried your mod on brands other than WM?

I really like your solution. I'm just not able to fully utilize stated "oral depths" due to a build up of air pressure as an increasing depth is achieved. I kind of thought this would have been something the developers would have factored on and designed accordingly.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Louis_V wrote:Have you tried your mod on brands other than WM?

I really like your solution. I'm just not able to fully utilize stated "oral depths" due to a build up of air pressure as an increasing depth is achieved. I kind of thought this would have been something the developers would have factored on and designed accordingly.
No I haven't tried other brands. If they have a skull configuration similar to WM dolls, I can see no reason why the mod wouldn't work for other manufacturer heads. As long as the skull is fiberglass and the face can be peeled off, it should work.

The air pressure (bulging eye syndrome) problem was solved with my mod.

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

Would it be best to PM about possibly moving forward with one such mod?

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Thank you Dollyman25442 for creating my custom head doll. I believe it is a YL #179 TPE with your skull and added constriction ring for that deep throat feeling. Great work for beauty and for oral action. It is highly recommended.
Attachments
Dollyman25442 TDF1 - TPE-HEAD-Oral - wig 42.jpg
Dollyman25442 TDF1 - TPE-HEAD-Oral - wig 42.jpg (314.75 KiB) Viewed 2573 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

DoctorDuke wrote:Thank you Dollyman25442 for creating my custom head doll. I believe it is a YL #179 TPE with your skull and added constriction ring for that deep throat feeling. Great work for beauty and for oral action. It is highly recommended.

Glad you're enjoying her Doc!
As an aside, there is no head number. It's not from any manufacturer I know of but it's obviously made at the Jinsan factory. I've only been able to find one vendor (not tdf approved I'm afraid) that can get them for me :-(
Btw, mineral oil will easily take that makeup off for reapplication (or nothing at all of course). Also, non Xylene base chart markers can color the lips permanently but no mistakes allowed cause it's not ever coming off lol.

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by terminator357 »

I see that the doll maker ¨RealDoll "already saw that problem of bulging eyes in the bj and solved it with a very similar cavity in the throat of his wrists, it must be a dream to have one of those so fine, mine is Chinese and it's my first doll, although I don't know who made it, I congratulate you on your work

https://ibb.co/vwNT3vH

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Finished another head. Available for sale at cost here-

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&t=129012
Attachments
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG (2.17 MiB) Viewed 2346 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Wow! Gone in two days?
Should I be making more of these?
D

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Oh, and btw....something new is in development. An added feature that will not cost one dime extra ;-)
Using the open mouth heads I've sourced, the mouth will now be operable, which is to say it will open and close thus enabling the user to customize the tightness (or looseness) of the mouth.
In no way will it alter the internal constrictor mechanism that's been developed already, so you're still get that "deep throat" sensation, but this new feature will allow for differing expressions and different levels of tightness with the initial penetration.
Available soon ;-)
Attachments
IMG_0477.JPG
IMG_0477.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 2293 times
IMG_0478.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 2293 times
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 2293 times
IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG (2.23 MiB) Viewed 2293 times

Koop

Post by Koop »

Fantastic work! Based on this post viewtopic.php?f=122&t=112945&hilit=YL+%23179 looks like that head is a 197 head not a 179 head.
Dollyman, will you be using other base faces to modify? I'm definitely interested in acquiring one of your creations :-)
DoctorDuke wrote:Thank you Dollyman25442 for creating my custom head doll. I believe it is a YL #179 TPE with your skull and added constriction ring for that deep throat feeling. Great work for beauty and for oral action. It is highly recommended.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Koop wrote:Fantastic work! Based on this post viewtopic.php?f=122&t=112945&hilit=YL+%23179 looks like that head is a 197 head not a 179 head.
Dollyman, will you be using other base faces to modify? I'm definitely interested in acquiring one of your creations :-)
Quite certain it's neither of those heads.
I can mod any head that has a fiberglass style WM inner skull but STRONGLY suggest one of the two open mouth (soon to be movable) heads that I have sourced. Altering any other heads where the mouth is not fully opened like these heads has resulted in tears in the mouth corners. But I'm happy to mod any head that meets the parameters of a fiberglass WM style skull :-)

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

I always thought sex doll heads should have a very basic skull inside, just a hinge coming from the head to body connector, attached to a very simplistic jaw that moves up and down would do it. Also hate how the eyes pop sideways when in action LOL

Again, first company to do this kind of improvement steals the show for a while until the rest catch up.

GhostTV
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GhostTV »

Hi dollyman, just curious if ur still doing upgrades for doll heads? I have 2 new wm heads the 360 n 369 arriving in a week or so n wanted ur master craftsmanship. Thnk u for u time

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

GhostTV wrote:Hi dollyman, just curious if ur still doing upgrades for doll heads? I have 2 new wm heads the 360 n 369 arriving in a week or so n wanted ur master craftsmanship. Thnk u for u time
Sure, I'm still doing the mods. But I would recommend one of the open mouth heads like what I've shown in the thread. Anything else will eventually rip at the corners. I'm happy to make the mod for ya, but you need to understand that it'll rip at some point.

GhostTV
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GhostTV »

Good to know. I'm new to all this, been doing alot of research and I saw ur thread about the modification and I thought ur a genius. Wish companies would get wise to this and upgrade the heads. Do u know any particular head models that have open mouth n r compatible wit the wm150 mcup? Lastly wats ur service fees per head? Thank u for ur time

INFORMATIONS