Starpery.com

3d print files for download...Turbo Tampon orifice dryer!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 3d print files for download...Turbo Tampon orifice dryer

Post by Darren_Doe »

MannequinFan wrote:
Darren_Doe wrote:Those eyes are insane, will they work with irontech silicone heads?
I'm not sure what type of eyes IT is using in the silicone heads.
If they are using the spring loaded cartridge type eyes like other silicone dolls, I do have a version designed to replace those.
See my post here: viewtopic.php?p=2067096#p2067096
I dont have my doll yet "waiting on the factory" but ill for sure be checking it out, my vender did say Zelex eyes should work with my Irontech tho cause i was asking him about some other options, once i get the doll i can take a picture if its not clear.

Nate_star
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nate_star »

Would something with a similar tube design and like a lid to add and remove desecant (if that's how you spell it) beads. Like the silica packets you get in beef jerky and back packs Lol. This could help with a faster dry time?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Nate_star wrote:Would something with a similar tube design and like a lid to add and remove desecant (if that's how you spell it) beads. Like the silica packets you get in beef jerky and back packs Lol. This could help with a faster dry time?
I think silica gel is mainly for absorbing moisture vapor in the air. I'm not sure how effective it would be for absorbing liquid water from the surfaces of the orifice, or how fast it would work in comparison to air drying with an aquarium pump. It might be an interesting experiment to try though. :)

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Producer V wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:25 pm
MannequinFan wrote: I believe WM Doll tried their hand at something similar to what you're talking about. I'm not sure what the price is or if they are still selling it
  • - They are... for $400 USD!
:thumbs_down:

Thankfully... the VAST majority of all the work has already been done. Models have been made, tested, refined, and all we need to do is combined them together.

With that... I give you:
THE CROTCH CATCHER 0500

Threw something together using some free online 3D software I found, basically putting all the pieces together.

This is the idea, now to just smooth things out and make this a real printable model.

If anyone here knows what they're doing with modeling software (I'm a complete newb), and you've got some spare time on your hands, PM me and let's work together! (^_^)
  • - I got all the parts there, just need to make sure a few things are corrected because of my ignorance.
    • - I literally just imported all the models I needed, started arranging, made some mistakes, but got something that 'looks' close to my idea.
There's really only 3 models
  • Portable urinal
    Quick-Connect (from the models provided here)
    Bottle Adapter
Here's my ToDo list of modifications that need to be made:
For the urinal model
  • - This basically needs some warping done to it.
    • - It would be nice for the "drain spout" to bend so that the bottle attached at the bottom is hanging straight down
    • - This way you can hold onto the spout like a handle, and not be fighting gravity because the bottle is at some strangle angle
For the bottle cap adapter
  • - The quick connect needs to be attached to the top
  • - A hole needs to be made in the cap for the quick-connect (using the vertical hole that's longer as a point of alignment; this is the place you put in some tubing to reach the bottom of the bottle - the collection tube)
    • - cleaning solution will go up the tube, through the quick connect, and into the wand
  • - For the hole we're moving, the original threaded hole needs to be removed/sealed
Other than that, the only thing left is to combine the two elements... and we've got a prototype! :glou:
  • - In fact, I think if you printed this file (and drilled the hole through the quick-connect into the collection spout), this might actually work as it is...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm gonna start a new thread about this (unless others think this is a good place for all this).
Looks promising. Did you start a thread on that topic? And were you able to do updates on that project?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: 3d print files for download...Turbo Tampon orifice dryer!

Post by MannequinFan »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:48 am Looks promising. Did you start a thread on that topic? And were you able to do updates on that project?
Hi MDH,

VP's last post was on 12/72021. I think he may have found that implementation is a lot harder than the idea.

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

stevenm2000 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:33 pm This is what I've been testing out for the past 2 months. The idea was to have something I could bring to her on the bed or where ever she was and not have any leaks. Just use a 1/2 hose connected to a 550gph pump and (2) 5 gallon buckets. First soapy water then rinse water. 1 for fluid in and 1 for fluid out. The holes in the wand help regulate any water pressure so there is no damage. The concept works pretty well. No leaks and can clean where ever.

I dont have a doll over 27kg so decided to forgo all the stuff and simply connect a hose to the shower head. The output goes directly into the drain. Again, no mess to deal with. Just stand her in the shower, insert and turn on water to a pre-marked spot. Come back after 15 minutes and then use the aquarium pump to dry her out. Before I bring her to the shower i put bacterial soap on a non bleach, non alcohol wipe and use that to get her soapy inside.

I made another wand just for cleaning which works pretty good.

Appears to be working so far.
I would love to test this and would be happy for a printable model. If this is not possible I would kindly ask to what is the diameter you used at the bottom? And how do you make sure to not wear the holes? Did you print the model in PLA and did some sanding/heating? Or did you smooth ABS? 550gph is quit a lot do you think 100gph or 200gph are to little?

MyDollIsHappy

Re: 3d print files for download...Turbo Tampon orifice dryer!

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

MannequinFan wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:51 pm
MyDollIsHappy wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:48 am Looks promising. Did you start a thread on that topic? And were you able to do updates on that project?
Hi MDH,

VP's last post was on 12/72021. I think he may have found that implementation is a lot harder than the idea.
Thats true :D but never give up hope :whistle:

And thanks for providing all you models. I will try them out and might also start to tinker a bit :)

INFORMATIONS