Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Re: Filling boobs with water

Post by John Takshing »

:onfire:
DiaoShi - Hott Products, Titanya Big Boobs, 01.jpg
DiaoShi - Hott Products, Titanya Big Boobs, 01.jpg (971.33 KiB) Viewed 644 times

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

SuckItTrebek wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:04 am
DollLoverDude wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:35 pm I was thinking about that as well lately! My Evie doll would be the ideal candidate for that I'd imagine...
I was thinking about using regular balloons for this (maybe a somewhat larger size, though): you insert the empty balloon into the inflatable breast, then fill up the balloon with water, then either tie a knot into the balloon, or try to shut it with the valve itself.

Main advantage would be that no water gets directly into the inflatable, and a secondary advantage might be that the boob might become somewhat more 'squeezable'...

Haven't tried it yet, but seems to be feasible!
Random question here, but what is that figure in your profile gif, @DollLoverDude?
DollLoverDude went through Hongyi Toy's to have a custom made doll. That is a gif of the images they sent him of their 3D render of the doll. viewtopic.php?t=165743 If you want a custom doll made, they are a pretty good company to go though. Just there can be some challenges with the language barrier. So it's easiest if you can make your own 3D version of your idea to send to them first. At least that has been my experience.

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Oh, neat!

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Haven't been around for a while, sorry :oops:
Exactly as Warhol689 explained! Thanks man!
Still the best doll I ever had!

On topic: haven't gotten around to really trying out my idea: the valves are a little too small to easily insert a balloon into them, so I'd need to devise some clever method to do that...

INFORMATIONS