www.passiondolls.com

New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Post by LJ69 »

OK..........I have had 5mins to calm down and re-gain my composure, time to give an honest and professional opinion as an experienced owner of 5 dolls and over 23,000 pictures and videos.. OK here goes.....calm relaxed and composed thoughts and opinion........

(CAN'T DO IT)

TITTIES :multi: TITTIES :multi: FACE IN DA TITTIES 8O - MOTORBOAT MOTORBOAT :D

:shakefist: Curse you Anung and PD - just decided two weeks ago to stop any doll purchases for a while and you have to go and release this crazy tittie doll -

bastards! :glou:

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

stacy718 wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:How about smaller more realistic looking breasts for a change ? :x

Lol!

I agree. The boobs are getting stratospheric in size. Great for some, grotesque for others.. I'm the latter of the two.

-S

I am with you, sooner than later boobs will be so big that they will come with their own gravitation field.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

OK- I am slightly calmer now.

I am guessing approx 150-155cm and about 38kgs.

Of course the breasts and nipples will drop a bit when the final product is released.

From the pictures it looks like she could potentially have the 'best of everything' regarding the huge breasts. So huge breasts like the WM165K, YL150Ocup and the Passion Dolls Leanne doll.

Now as most big breast lovers know, the WM165K was the pioneer in the HUGE breast arms race but her butt and legs (and arms were quite skinny) so this new doll improves on that. Yes the breasts will be saggy and floppy but nothing like the huge sag on the WM165K. Excellent.

The YL150Ocup are totally crazy - loved by CF Tootsie and many others. I like the doll but this new PD doll looks to have a much better shape to the breast huge in volume and appearance but will 'hang' more like natural breasts so for me this is an improvement over the YL150Ocup.

The Super Busty Passion Dolls 'Leanne' doll is amazing in many ways but for me the huge breasts poke a bit too far out and upright so there no way I could imagine that this is a real-life woman which is the number one thing for me. This new doll will have the 'hang' and 'sag' of real breasts but still be absolutely huge. So for me this is a significant difference and improvement over the PD Leanne doll.

Also (assuming the height is around 150-155cm) then her weight should not be over 40kgs (hopefully....praying....I am hoping for 30-35kgs) As the breast master Tootsie has mentioned before (re the YL150O and WM152H) the 'ideal' range for cowgirl playtime (and general) playtime is around 150-155cm. Having dolls ranging from 140cm to 165cm I can confirm this opinion. 140cm is shortish and petite, The WM165K is great but her long skinny legs made some positions a bit challenging. My 156cm Gcup is the perfect weight size and height for just about everything. Tall enough to appear 'real' and still a reasonable weight and perfect size, height,weight for cowgirl playtime.

So if you combine the (hopefully) 150-155cm height and the (hopefully) reasonable weight, and also that super slim waistline then this girl could potentially be the 'ultimate' cowgirl spinner girl. One of our experts on TDF (either Harem or Alottahope I think) mentioned about the slim waist helping with grabbing and positioning during photos and playtime. I can concur with this idea so if she falls into all of the catagories above she might become the new poster girl for busty cowgirl action.

Doug can you send me mine in time for this weekend mate? :glou:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

d011user wrote:Speaking of blue veins, Ron Mueck figured out how to do it, so hopefully the doll vendors will both realize there's a demand (at least as an add-on option) and figure out how to do it.
Perhaps cutting a little bit into the breast flesh to embed a blue wire, then apply heat to seal the cut? This is not something the factories will do, but possibly a DIY job.

d011user wrote:has anyone "tattooed" a TPE doll? That's something I don't think I've seen in anyone's doll photos...
You don't actually tattoo them - TPE wouldn't stand up to a real tattoo. Instead you use Sharpies or other alcohol-based ink. Erena Ichinose on the WMDolls forum has such a tattoo on her back (and freckles done the same way.) I used the same trick with a dark brown Sharpie to redo Brie's eyebrows.

LJ69 wrote:I am guessing approx 150-155cm and about 38kgs.
No way that body sculpt and that height produces that kind of weight. This is meatier than the YL150 which weighs more than that. I'd say 45kg.

Agree that the nipple placement is much too high. This is disturbing on the Leanne. If it releases with them this high I think it will be a missed opportunity.

Instead of veins, I want to see Montgomery's glands (the bumps on areolae.) Its the one thing I wish the 165K had. A few of the newer dolls have them, a few don't. If you like licking and kissing your gals there, the added texture is welcome.

This sculpt looks like it might have a serious flaw in the arch of her back. Compare to the side by side with the Leanne sclupt. Leanne has nice inward curve from ass to small of back, then turning outward up to shoulders. This new one has a bump in the mid-back region. I can't tell if its just the slightly different angle, lack of lighting, or shoulderblades that stick out too much.

Disagree with assessment that big breasts dolls take less time than small breasted ones. With big breasts should come more well-defined shoulders, collarbone, and possibly ribcage, as a girl would naturally have to be stronger. If you're minding these details on the small breasted models but not the big ones, you aren't following through. The only thing you can pass on is the upper stomach area, which matter to smaller breasted dolls but are covered up on large models. Don't just slap big tits or a big ass on a doll and say its good enough for the consumer. We do care about details.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congrats, Anung! Can't wait to see a photo of all your gals together! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Wow, this doll looks amazing! May have to get a 2nd doll. I currently have the LeAnne doll from Passiondolls, and absolutely love it.

I guess my only question is, the ass looks to be bigger than LeAnne, which is awesome! Is the anal tunnel going to be positioned differently on this doll, to allow better access for doggy style sex. Like further back, compared to the LeAnne doll.

My only concern is with the bigger ass this doll has, she may face the same issues LeAnne had with doggy play.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Fkn amazing. But this doll is gonna weight 120lbs at least
Have fun with that folks.

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

I haven't read the entire thread... What's the bust measurement?

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

nipples need lower placement for realism and the weight is going to be prohibitive.
doll companies need to work on weight reduction!!

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Wow! This doll will be crazy.

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

@ robbyd, dude look any topless LeAnne pic, then at the comparison of LeAnne and this new one. LeAnne's nipples dropped from the original sculpt.

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Congratulations on your new upgraded LeAnne. Looks like the new queen of curby dolls !!!. I suggest, put the same nipple LeAnne outgoing, but thicker and the areola a little swollen, I think it would fit very well to that kind of large, natural chest. Best wishes

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Fraz wrote:@ robbyd, dude look any topless LeAnne pic, then at the comparison of LeAnne and this new one. LeAnne's nipples dropped from the original sculpt.

Astute observation Franz, this was also the case on the Penelope as well and will no doubt be the case here.

WRT to measurements, that is still under wraps, for now, to avoid copy cats and doll pirates.
CF wrote:Congrats, Anung! Can't wait to see a photo of all your gals together! :)
Like I said earlier, I merely consulted, this is Doug's PD exclusive.

I would not worry about the back arch either, this is generally regulated by the articulation and location of the lumbar joint about the pelvic chassis frame (and of course you know that the sculpts are done on wireframes, not the actual chassis right, so the mould is formed in a slight offset from the neutral at rest chassis position), and Doug has been working on blending both the waist to hip transition and the lumbosacral fascia to glutes interface so it transitions more gradually than in the images of the 2nd edition sculpt, so more updates to come before the sculpt is finalised and the mould is made.

Ok for rear access, I had no issue with my BaBs (158 cm Leanne), so maybe a problem if the midsection is getting droopy on a lad and he has not seen Willy in the last decade

Image,

So bare this in mind when making the choice.

Fact: Women say size does not matter.

Fact: Women lie too :evidence:

So if you have a small Peter, then not the doll for you, and if you do not like busty dolls, plenty of other threads and this forum may be spot on for you to.

http://www.boardworld.com.au/forums

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Sneaky peak my arse,lets se the bloody thing..

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

silicon wrote:Sneaky peak my arse,lets see the bloody thing..
I am not sure we want to see your arse Silicon, or did I misread that, and the pictures of the 2nd run full body sculpt where on the previous page mate.

I am waiting for Doug to release the final finished sculpt images.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS