www.dolls-castle.com

Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
Lackaffe

Tongue fixed?

Post by Lackaffe »

I can guess that the head is polarizing. I personally think, that it is a very unique head with character, which allows some roleplay variants that are hard to do with normal heads (and that I am very interested in - you guessed it). "Normal" heads are available on the market in such variety, that I don't even see much difference any more and this is kind of boring. This makes the Fabiana Head very special in my opinion and I am thinking of ordering one.

The one thing I do not like is the tongue which seem to be sticking out permanently. Is it so? Or is it removable? With the fixed tongue it will also be hard to oral - whereas without the tongue it may be one of the rare heads that have oral function not only in theory. And lets face it: what is a submissive head without oral function?

So my question is: is the tongue removable? Thanks for replying, guys!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Post by dolls-castle »

Hello
Thank you for all of you guys, Dolls Castle is moving a big breakthrough forward in 2021, and Big Discount Coming This Summer.
Much Appreacited
DC Dolls
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Post by dolls-castle »

Our website upgraded guys welcome to view it
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com