www.dolls-castle.com

Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Lackaffe

Tongue fixed?

Post by Lackaffe »

I can guess that the head is polarizing. I personally think, that it is a very unique head with character, which allows some roleplay variants that are hard to do with normal heads (and that I am very interested in - you guessed it). "Normal" heads are available on the market in such variety, that I don't even see much difference any more and this is kind of boring. This makes the Fabiana Head very special in my opinion and I am thinking of ordering one.

The one thing I do not like is the tongue which seem to be sticking out permanently. Is it so? Or is it removable? With the fixed tongue it will also be hard to oral - whereas without the tongue it may be one of the rare heads that have oral function not only in theory. And lets face it: what is a submissive head without oral function?

So my question is: is the tongue removable? Thanks for replying, guys!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Post by dolls-castle »

Hello
Thank you for all of you guys, Dolls Castle is moving a big breakthrough forward in 2021, and Big Discount Coming This Summer.
Much Appreacited
DC Dolls
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Post by dolls-castle »

Our website upgraded guys welcome to view it
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com