www.wmdolls.com

How in the hell does this happen ?!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

How in the hell does this happen ?!

Post by Jake_762x51 »

I ordered a WM 160cm doll, checked it immediatly after it arrived and i noticed, THE STANDING OPTION WAS NOT BUILT IN EVEN TOUGH I ORDERED IT !
I called the vendor and he said he doesn't know how this mistake was made !
He asked me now to ship it back and i will receive my new doll in 2 WEEKS !!!

I'M SO PISSED ! :x :x :x

I waited so long and now because of a stupid mistake that could have been easily prevented i now have to suffer so much longer ?!?

Also but this isn't the main point,but i noticed that the doll looked too pale and almost cheap because of it's color(ordered natural skin color) so i used this opportunity and asked if my new doll could have the light tanned skin instead.

Some things i noticed in general about the doll for the short time i had it out of the packaging, since i never had one before :
- Really heavy and stiff but i can handle it
- The breasts are much harder than i anticipated
- The joints are very difficult to manipulate

What are your thoughts on this ?

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How in the hell does this happen ?!

Post by Pyewacket »

thats VERY annoying. i certainly feel for you.

The joints become easier to manipulate over time. I to was a little disappointed she doesn't go in ALL desired positions with ease.
Breast being harder..hmm.. not alot to do about that. The nature of the doll. I like it. I think there are some model types which have softer breasts, not sure. Search TDF

After a while , if you put some love into the doll with attention the little first discomforts soon dissipate.
Anticipation and expectation is difficult to deal with especially with doll admiration being so particular and diverse. Its ok.. just chill for a bit (when she arrives) put in some care and see how you feel after a few months. For me it was WELL worth it, but i could have done without the wait which seems like 100 years.
(be carefull with the fingers, mine have gone floppy..i can deal with it. With all her imperfections shes still beautiful and fun!)

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I Have gone through several dolls and very few has had 100% everything correct on the order.
That can be frustrating and disappointing.

:evil: (almost as much frustration I feel when new members are surprised about out how heavy the doll is.....even after REPEATED warning and cautions about doll weight) 8O I digress.....

You have two options, if everything else is fine about her; ask for a partial refund (probably $100). IMHO the standing doll feature is more a burden and not for the first time owner.

Or send her back, wait longer and have them correct their error. You didn't mention any positives so I'm left wondering ......If you are having ANY second thoughts on if this lifestyle is for you, send her back NOW.

I'd keep her and take a refund...you mileage may vary.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

One of the drawbacks of ordering dolls online is you have no "frames of reference" when it comes to actual skin tones, flexibility, and weight/height. We're used to seeing it on the shelf and handling it before purchasing; even a car gets a test drive before signing on the dotted line. This is why I have suggested "storefronts" where samples can be seen, touched, and evaluated.

With respect to weight and height, the websites list both in metric. To convert weight from kg to pounds, multiply by 2.2. A meter is 39" and there are 100cm/m. To convert from cm to inches, multiply by 2.54. You can also use a tape measure to visualize the height.

I don't think it's the doll's weight as much as it is the bulkiness of the doll that is causing newbies problems with picking up/carrying a doll. There is the head and extremities to consider when going through doorways or near tables, staircases, furniture, appliances, etc. 50 pounds is 50 pounds, but carrying/picking up a 50 pound doll isn't the same as carrying/picking up a 50 pound bag of dog food.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

What were the temps outside for the few days prior? If the doll was really cold to the touch as mine was when i got her & i live in Las Vegas that will make the doll feel harder than what they normally are too.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Good rule of thumb is that dead weight is 2 times the weight of a conscious person. If you're certain that you can lift over 30kg of dead weight, buy a potato sack of similar weight and carry it around the house for a little bit.

It's not like weight lifting when you're carrying a soft lump of silicone/rubber. It absorbs a lot of the lifting energy, making it seem heavier than it weights.

As for not getting a feature you paid for, that just blows. Should be unacceptable for one of the leading brands in the industry. I hope you'll at least get a refund for the features not implemented.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

The weight is definitely not a bad factor for me, like i said i can handle it.

What i really didn't like how weird the "natural" skin color looked. I always thought tanned looked to dark, but i guess it is actually a normal skin tone, it's just the Chinese have way different standard for skin tone color in terms of dark and pale.

The other thing is like i said, the breasts were a bit too stiff, but i guess with a bit more warmth it may become softer when i get my new one.

The only good thing about this whole ordeal is like i said that it will give me the opportunity to get my doll in the tan skin tone which will look much more natural and less cheap/unnatural.

One thing guys, how do i for sure know if it is a legit WM product ?

Are there any items or writings on the box that are dead giveaways that it is genuine or not ?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Jake_762x51 wrote:The weight is definitely not a bad factor for me, like i said i can handle it.

What i really didn't like how weird the "natural" skin color looked. I always thought tanned looked to dark, but i guess it is actually a normal skin tone, it's just the Chinese have way different standard for skin tone color in terms of dark and pale.

The other thing is like i said, the breasts were a bit too stiff, but i guess with a bit more warmth it may become softer when i get my new one.

The only good thing about this whole ordeal is like i said that it will give me the opportunity to get my doll in the tan skin tone which will look much more natural and less cheap/unnatural.

One thing guys, how do i for sure know if it is a legit WM product ?

Are there any items or writings on the box that are dead giveaways that it is genuine or not ?
Who was your seller, a vendor from here? Approved from TDF, if so i would think you got a legit WM doll.

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

The dolls joints will ease up after some time. Theyre stiff when you receive it brand new because they tightened the bolts before shipping her off unless you specified to be loose.

Loose bolts makes positioning easier, but can make it harder to stay in a desired position.
Kind regards,

Stevo

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Best to always deal with a seller based in your country rather than deal with overseas direct. It's always a gamble.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Maybe order the super soft TPE option.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

maybe the order was misplaced? like they shipped the wrong doll?
I dont know.

feel for you bro.
you want that standing option. standing doggy, is worth the extra $75 imho.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The standing feet should have been caught.
I have had to tell my supplier, the pictures are great, but I need to see pictures of the feet.
As far as the weight, that doll should weigh 85-90 lbs.
Are you sure you even got natural skin tone?
Where the breasts hollow or full?
Love,
The BCD Girls
Please check out
http://bootycalldolls.com/
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

I'm actually surprised they could get you a doll in 2 weeks. That s not bad service. The other parts are not always intuitive for a first time buyer, stiff joints, hard breasts, etc. Really, if it seems cheap to you and you got it from a reputable dealer, I'm not sure you'd be happy with the feet and skin being different. But hey, if you get it and it isn't your thing there's always selling it, and easily done at that. God luck my friend, I hope it turns out well.

INFORMATIONS