dollstudio.org

DH 146 Lilian!

Reviews on Dollstudio & DS Doll Europe Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Omega_Vato
Active Poster
Active Poster

DH 146 Lilian!

Post by Omega_Vato »

To comment on this review, please go here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=75933, as this review thread is locked.

First and foremost, I sincerely want to apologize to Sandro of Dollstudio for my impatience as well as apologize to the whole TDF community on assuming Dollstudio may not be trustworthy. This is my first time getting this doll and I'm glad she's in my life. So, once again, my sincerest apologies.

At 5:28 PM today, Thursday, September 8, 2016, Mei-Li (DH 146 Lilian) finally arrived at my doorstep.

20160908_181307.jpg
20160908_181307.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1995 times
Feeling ecstatic while laughing maniacally, I opened the box and there she was. She looked great, but she DEFINITELY was heavy and it was a workout picking her up. I was blown away by the way she looked that there was no actual need to modify her to be thick. Let me tell you something, pictures don't mean a thing when you actually see something physically and she was highly impressive!
20160908_182117.jpg
20160908_182117.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1995 times
20160908_181746.jpg
20160908_181746.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1995 times
After taking her to my bedroom, which was absolutely crazy, I felt her body and it just felt so soft yet firm and I was deeply aroused. Mei-Li's face was absolutely sexy and I am attracted to her. I kissed her lips and sucked on her breast. It felt so life-like that I was astounded by her every step of the way. However, a couple of things need to be addressed.
I noticed there was no wig and I did checked the whole box. No big deal so I'm just going to find a beauty parlor or search online for some affordable wigs. Next, I also noticed that while standing her up, her feet were squished. Again, no big deal because you really can't make her stand upright without support.

So far, I definitely love Mei-Li! Unfortunately, my grandfather doesn't feel the same way. He actually wanted to throw her away. I don't think he really understands. It's not I told him I'm a homosexual, but it's like... Look, girls here in California and elsewhere are self-centered and only care about what you have in your wallet rather than what's in your heart. I know he cares but I made the decision to buy the doll and he doesn't see that. I felt like she was the best option for me because I want to pleasure her like a real woman. Well anyway, wish us the best!
20160908_205648.jpg
20160908_205648.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1995 times
Live and let live. Love and let love.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: She's Here!!!

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I'm happy that you like the Mei-Li!

There should be always a wig in the package; if it's missing, I sent you an email.

Please don't make her stand on her own feet. That will hurt the soles of the feet as this is not standing skeleton and the TPE is just too soft to support standing.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS