www.passiondolls.com

Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Post by Mick »

I'm logging off for the night. I hope you all found the videos helpful, especially folks like Unlovable who are chomping at the bit due to WM head shortages!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

OMG Mick thanks for that video. They look absolutely amazing! Do they feel as amazing as it looks?

Where did you buy the outfit you were talking about, what size is it?

ps: the second video crashes my VLC when I try to play it. no biggy

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Copy the video URLs, go to 9xbuddy.com, and paste them in the box at top as prompted. Then click "Download." You'll get a variety of video size options (720, 540, etc.)

Right-click on the "Save video as" file that you want, and it will download as an mp4. See if that works, unlovable.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

CF wrote:Copy the video URLs, go to 9xbuddy.com, and paste them in the box at top as prompted. Then click "Download." You'll get a variety of video size options (720, 540, etc.)

Right-click on the "Save video as" file that you want, and it will download as an mp4. See if that works, unlovable.
Thanks CF I'll try that.

Just as we were speaking I heard my email sound go off on my phone and what did I see?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Lucky!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

jooshyboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jooshyboy »

Nice unloveable!! Your time is almost here! So happy for you!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:
Thanks CF I'll try that.

Just as we were speaking I heard my email sound go off on my phone and what did I see?
Oh man! unlovable about to get all the lovables! She looks great! Excited for you! Hope the shipping process is fast. Mine took about 3-4 days to get to me. Silly fast. Now instead of refreshing these form posts, you will be refreshing your fedex tracker.

Soon, you will have her bountiful bosoms in your hands. Soon unlovable! Soon! :D

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Thanks everyone. I am still nervous but also excited. Hopefully she will be here this weekend.

Special thanks to mick and roadside for the videos and pics and reviews i dont know if i would have lasted this long without them. I know once she gets here her boobs will make me not last long :)

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:Thanks everyone. I am still nervous but also excited. Hopefully she will be here this weekend.

Special thanks to mick and roadside for the videos and pics and reviews i dont know if i would have lasted this long without them. I know once she gets here her boobs will make me not last long :)
We look forward to your review of her as well. Hope she doesn't drain you to much. ;)

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

I managed to squeeze her into a very stretchy tube dress! I can't find it in stock from the website I bought it from anymore, but you might be able to find it elsewhere. The dress is called "Hot Coco - Seamless Tube Dress" by Cocolicious Lingerie. The item # is 35003-NDE OS. Stand by for a video of her wearing it!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Close-up of Bimbo wearing a Cocolicious tube dress and a few shots of Rends "100 shots Bukkake Sperm Lotion". I shipped some of this nasty stuff to my favorite Skype cam model and it is a lot of fun! You can Google search it to find several adult toy stores that ship it internationally.

Here is the product page:
http://www.rends.jp/en/products/lotion_09.php

I took another short video of Bimbo in this dress before I defiled her with the lotion. I'll attempt to upload it later today.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

OMG thanks for that vid. Looks great!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

jooshyboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jooshyboy »

Sweet vids, Mick. Absolutely love the way that tube top hugs those curves. Just when I was feeling a tad bit of buyer's remorse, you post something like this. Good day sir!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

jooshyboy wrote:Sweet vids, Mick. Absolutely love the way that tube top hugs those curves. Just when I was feeling a tad bit of buyer's remorse, you post something like this. Good day sir!
Let me just say that once I squeezed her into that outfit, it was an ongoing struggle to focus on making the video and not throwing her onto the bed and fucking her brains out. (Except she's a TPE bimbo doll and thus has no brains, but you get the idea!)

INFORMATIONS