www.passiondolls.com

EXCLUSIVE DOLL: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
DNA

Re: EXCLUSIVE DOLL: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnn

Post by DNA »

abracadabra wrote:smokin hot, ! but very serious face-_-
:lol: Ready to get down to serious business!

Considering the volume of all the goodness, the weight is amazingly low.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

the thickness of those legs !!!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Imagine how much a real women would weight of this size? Definitely at least double the weight of this doll alone. So LeAnne is a fantasy girl as she weight a lot less.

It is impossible to fit this size breast/ass/thigh, etc of this thick and big and expect the doll to look something like this with a smaller height say 140cm or so. If a doll is going to be that small, I will have to shave a lot of stuff and then it won't be big or thick then LOL, people will complain it is not big enough. Either way there will be criticism and for those of you who have follow my forum section with my exclusive know this.

I think if you become creative and find a way to move her around (like in a chair or an assistive device) it should be fine. Sometimes it take time to get used to how to move her. Also with proper body mechanic, it can make moving the doll easier for you. I think a lot of people carry their doll wrong. Believed someone already post a thread for this???

But just one more point. OK, so guys dress nice, look nice and workout to attract the girl right? Now you know you can have this hottie, why not work out for her? In other words, it is easier to have LeAnne and deal with her than attempt to find a real girl like her. Beside your sex life will spike when you work out. Don't do her once, do her twice!
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

coldplay1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by coldplay1985 »

Wow.
Those pictures really show her assets.

I am looking for ways to store this amazon of a doll when guest come over to my apartment. I am in the market for a new bed frame was wondering if the 18inch clearance under the bed will fit the shipping box she comes in.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

PassionDolls wrote: But just one more point. OK, so guys dress nice, look nice and workout to attract the girl right? Now you know you can have this hottie, why not work out for her? In other words, it is easier to have LeAnne and deal with her than attempt to find a real girl like her. Beside your sex life will spike when you work out. Don't do her once, do her twice!
Yep, I'm pretty fit and it makes moving my 155cm custom pretty easy. Working out 1-2 a week to maintain strength is definitely worth it for the ease of doing most things otherwise, including lifting dolls.

Just remember to anyone out there to mind your back and lifting posture!

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Awesome doll.any plans to have her with more proportionate breasts reducing the weight?if not im cool with it.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Spartan898 wrote:Awesome doll.any plans to have her with more proportionate breasts reducing the weight?if not im cool with it.
Unfortunately no for a couple of reason. First, Anung gonna kill me if I chop off the breast LOL and two it will be too time comsuming and and expensive to redo the molding again.

We try to meet everyone's need, but it isn't easy.

coldplay1985 wrote:Wow.
Those pictures really show her assets.

I am looking for ways to store this amazon of a doll when guest come over to my apartment. I am in the market for a new bed frame was wondering if the 18inch clearance under the bed will fit the shipping box she comes in.
I will check and get back to you. Send us an email if I did not reply later or forget. You'll get a faster response that way.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

I got multiple emails when will the full set be out. It will be out sometimes this weekend I hope. If not then Monday. Thanks.
ImageImageImage

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

A mountain of TPE...Now that's class

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

bobhenry wrote:the thickness of those legs !!!
Exactly. The ass could also be more of a round apple shape :)

Hmmm, for some reason there's always an aspect that 'destroys' the presence of THE perfect doll...

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

MoviePilot wrote:
Hmmm, for some reason there's always an aspect that 'destroys' the presence of THE perfect doll...
That's because one's perfect doll isn't another's. If you want perfect you gotta go custom really. Even custom has its limits, depending on if you're trying to capture someone's likeness or make a shape *just right* etc.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

imverynuts wrote:
That's because one's perfect doll isn't another's. If you want perfect you gotta go custom really. Even custom has its limits, depending on if you're trying to capture someone's likeness or make a shape *just right* etc.
Exactly. If I shave the thigh, other people will be screaming and complaining. This doll is meant to have thick thigh like a BBW. When you see more photos you'll understand the thick thigh. It give her a very nice curve.
ImageImageImage

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I'm not going to complain about the weight. It is what it is. I applaud you for going 'amazon', she is hot as hell. But, all the gents young and old on here that have never owned a 100 lb. pile of rubber in the shape of a sexy woman need to know what they are getting into. This isn't like working out at the gym lifting barbells. These dolls are stiff and squishy, and somewhat fragile. Yes, she is half the weight of a real woman, but a real woman can move herself. These dolls fight you every step of the way. They are sticky, attract all kinds of hair, dust, lint, etc. And God forbid if one of your 'lifting techniques' fails and you have to dead-lift her off the floor. It's a challenge to be sure. But I digress, this doll is awesome. Nice job. I'm sure she will sell well...my current favorite in the TPE line of dolls. :thumbs_up:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

james 1966 wrote:I'm not going to complain about the weight. It is what it is. I applaud you for going 'amazon', she is hot as hell. But, all the gents young and old on here that have never owned a 100 lb. pile of rubber in the shape of a sexy woman need to know what they are getting into. This isn't like working out at the gym lifting barbells. These dolls are stiff and squishy, and somewhat fragile. Yes, she is half the weight of a real woman, but a real woman can move herself. These dolls fight you every step of the way. They are sticky, attract all kinds of hair, dust, lint, etc. And God forbid if one of your 'lifting techniques' fails and you have to dead-lift her off the floor. It's a challenge to be sure. But I digress, this doll is awesome. Nice job. I'm sure she will sell well...my current favorite in the TPE line of dolls. :thumbs_up:
Torso version = license to print money.

Just saying! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PassionDolls wrote:
Spartan898 wrote:Awesome doll.any plans to have her with more proportionate breasts reducing the weight?if not im cool with it.
Unfortunately no for a couple of reason. First, Anung gonna kill me if I chop off the breast LOL and two it will be too time comsuming and and expensive to redo the molding again.

You bet I will...LOL :lol:
james 1966 wrote:I'm not going to complain about the weight. It is what it is. I applaud you for going 'amazon', she is hot as hell. But, all the gents young and old on here that have never owned a 100 lb. pile of rubber in the shape of a sexy woman need to know what they are getting into. This isn't like working out at the gym lifting barbells. These dolls are stiff and squishy, and somewhat fragile. Yes, she is half the weight of a real woman, but a real woman can move herself. These dolls fight you every step of the way. They are sticky, attract all kinds of hair, dust, lint, etc. And God forbid if one of your 'lifting techniques' fails and you have to dead-lift her off the floor. It's a challenge to be sure. But I digress, this doll is awesome. Nice job. I'm sure she will sell well...my current favorite in the TPE line of dolls. :thumbs_up:
Sure...but I would prefer the kind of personal training session she is going to offer than Richard Simmons in spandex yelling out ''Oh feel the burn" 8O

besides...she is 20 lbs lighter than Lilith...and that gal(she devil) knows how to ride like a cowgal!...so the weight has extra benefits when she is on top...physiscs 101...just get the rhythm right and she lays you :thumbs_up:

For CF's torso concept...thats a whole new chassis and mold to develop...Doug do not go near this doll with a chainsaw... 8O

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS