sexyrealsexdolls.com

Eyebrows

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Eyebrows

Post by Arthur1960 »

No one seems to have mentioned eye brow stamps yet in this thread. I got a set off eBay recently and was pleasantly surprised at how well they worked on tpe. You basically choose which shape you want along with a choice of various shades.

DanMarsh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DanMarsh »

Some ingenious ideas going on here.. the eyebrow stamps look like a decent alternative, cheers Arthur

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Time to update this thread.
Shopping with the wife the other evening and as she was in the makeup section I started looking for a better option for eyebrow makeup.

Although I was happy with my technique I used originally at the beginning of this thread, I still am longing to achieve the level of detail that exists on the original work that is on my other heads.

Even my AliExpress doll has some phenomenal realism.

Now obviously nothing will replace the hand skill needed to do that level of work.
The girls that apply them are true artists 100%.

But finding the proper materials is half the battle. And since the eyebrows I applied at the beginning of this thread are starting to fade, I wanted to find a more close to original outcome.

I’ve only started testing these products, but I am having good results so far.
I’m sure other brands of these same products will work satisfactory.
But I’ve tried liquid eyeliner before and it just wipes off, this stuff dries very well.

What I got was CoverGirl Get In Line eyeliner in Vinyl Black:
222B14AE-A3C0-410C-8250-A89F18881BCC.jpeg
222B14AE-A3C0-410C-8250-A89F18881BCC.jpeg (19.38 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
And I also followed it up with a sealer, in this case I just picked up the first one my wife found as she was arguing that there wasn’t such a thing:
F57A828B-01BB-4199-A887-08DE280A30E8.jpeg
F57A828B-01BB-4199-A887-08DE280A30E8.jpeg (164.46 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
I just quickly marked over the original faded one without erasing it as just to see how it works:
1118B56A-F902-4E10-9FBC-09BEF7B2490D.jpeg
1118B56A-F902-4E10-9FBC-09BEF7B2490D.jpeg (856.98 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
Seems to be very close to an original in its properties, I just have to work on getting much finer looking hairs.

Hope this helps!

FP

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Time to update this thread.
Shopping with the wife the other evening and as she was in the makeup section I started looking for a better option for eyebrow makeup.

Although I was happy with my technique I used originally at the beginning of this thread, I still am longing to achieve the level of detail that exists on the original work that is on my other heads.

Even my AliExpress doll has some phenomenal realism.

Now obviously nothing will replace the hand skill needed to do that level of work.
The girls that apply them are true artists 100%.

But finding the proper materials is half the battle. And since the eyebrows I applied at the beginning of this thread are starting to fade, I wanted to find a more close to original outcome.

I’ve only started testing these products, but I am having good results so far.
I’m sure other brands of these same products will work satisfactory.
But I’ve tried liquid eyeliner before and it just wipes off, this stuff dries very well.

What I got was CoverGirl Get In Line eyeliner in Vinyl Black:
222B14AE-A3C0-410C-8250-A89F18881BCC.jpeg
And I also followed it up with a sealer, in this case I just picked up the first one my wife found as she was arguing that there wasn’t such a thing:
F57A828B-01BB-4199-A887-08DE280A30E8.jpeg
I just quickly marked over the original faded one without erasing it as just to see how it works:
1118B56A-F902-4E10-9FBC-09BEF7B2490D.jpeg
Seems to be very close to an original in its properties, I just have to work on getting much finer looking hairs.

Hope this helps!

FP
Thanks FP :D

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Your welcome Zippy, I just want to confirm that this stuff is for sure the closest I’ve come to whatever the manufacturer used originally.

I’ve been able to get a handle on everything else, but the eyebrows are by far the trickiest.
The powder although it does work, kinda starts to migrate somewhat.
I’m hoping that with this stuff being a paint like substance will hold itself together.
I’m glad to finally start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Well it’s been four days now and nothing is rubbing or flaking off.
The setting spray does help keep the makeup on and vibrant. That’s what is supposed to do I would guess.
Anyway their not perfect but they look a lot better than the other ones that kinda faded and blended in on themselves.
B18E5B88-A80E-4616-B4D3-F1A8309CD12F.jpeg
B18E5B88-A80E-4616-B4D3-F1A8309CD12F.jpeg (344.93 KiB) Viewed 1470 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea man they look nice :)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Thanks Zippy! Just one thing at a time.
It’s funny how a guy like me gets into applying makeup!
One of these days my wife will let me do her up before one of her “girls night out” excursions.
That’s going to be cool!

I’m going to change out Maxine’s eyelashes, got a nice set from the dollar store last night.
Going to go a little heavier on the eyeliner and give her some purple eyeshadow.
Go a little on the slutier side.
I always like’em like that. :whistle:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Mold-brow.jpg
Make your own.
TPE backed eyebrows. will stick temporary on their own or use a couple dabs of eyelash adhesive for a little more stick.

still playing with this.

Gonna take me a while to make the best pair. Using my favorite wig for making the next one. Challenging.

The one in this pic is cat hair... LOL looks cool, but looks sort of funny on doll :)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Pussy hair, how fitting! :wink:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Pussy hair, how fitting! :wink:
It's what struck me months ago. all the hair this cat emits LOL

But made one from the wig. color matches anyway. I'll take a better pic. But the TPE backer sticks quite well. just make a form from plastic, put some TPE paste in bottom and fill in with hair.

Each version I do gets a little better each time. Her wig sheds almost as much as cat... why not be resourceful?.

I did spend 30 bucks on 2 makeup pencils. I bought for brows. On the test toy I tested on worked well. On Lu? like trying to mix oil and water. did not work.
Wig-brow.jpg
This is the first one. still waiting for second one to set. Tomorrow I'll try it.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice rgc!

INFORMATIONS