Starpery.com

Electric Blankets ?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Teddyshots
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Electric Blankets ?

Post by Teddyshots »

seagull wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:22 am My electric blanket was directly on top of the mattress, then the flannelette sheet with the doll on top of that and covered with a quilt/duvet
The blanket had a range of 9 settings, used 4 or 5, depending on how cold it was
Usually would be warming all afternoon

Did try a heating pad on max, this is what happened at about 80°C
Elastomer melt.jpg
Are you saying it took all afternoon for her to heat up? I set it at setting 6 out of 10 and after an hour theres little difference except in some hot spots. Is there a technique to wrapping her? I get hot spots where the blanket wraps on the sides of her body.

Before wrapping, should I start with her body facing up or down and should I start with her on top of the blanket or under it?

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

You can use a heating blanket on a low setting but don't have her under it to long.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

What I posted works for my situation, doll, environment, etc.
What works for others will be different to some degree

Anything posted on this forum should be carefully tested by those wanting to try it out :)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

TPE can be sensitive to high temperatures, and excessive heat might cause damage to the material. It's advisable to use caution the doll should be monitored closely to ensure that it does not get too warm.
The other is to prevent the doll from staining.

Utilizing far-infrared heating technology, our blanket incorporates carbon fiber heating elements, ensuring even heat distribution and quick warming.

There are also Three Temperature Control Modes:
  • In white mode, the blanket can heat up to 50°C (122°F).
    In blue mode, it reaches a maximum of 40°C (104°F).
    In red mode, the heating capacity is up to 60°C (140°F).
Dolls Electric Heating Blanket: https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll ... g-blanket/

A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS