DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
ric1853
Ex-Member

Re: Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Post by ric1853 »

Newit I mean you no disrespect but the doll you posted a picture of is a girl next door and this discussion is about the bathing beauty model so if you would kindly remove the pic you posted their of no significant here and again if if anyone has recent pics of a bathing beauty pib two years or older please feel free to post them here but please include a date. Please forgive me me I should have stated pics of the bathing beauty only in my original post as the girl next doll is lighter and less weight means less stress on the joints so pics of that model aren't really relevant
Ric
Ps and it seems like sextypething has had the same issues so again I'm not the only one just look on the previous page and you can see his remarks
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Hi Ric, sorry to read about Destiny. I think it's going to be hard to get any scientific results from your request for photos since all dolls are a little different. For any consistency, it seems like each doll would need to be made at the same time and undergo the same usage in the same environment. Take into consideration humidity? Temperature? You had mentioned that you kept her in storage?

I have a Bathing Beauty from 2013 and she doesn't have any of the same issues that you are looking for. She's kept here next to me or in the other rooms with air conditioning where it's always comfortable. She had a wrist and ankle problem at one point. When she arrived, she had a little bubble area on her forehead (easy fix) and a weaker neck. All of these things were fixed professionally for a fee at PIB. Since her surgery in 2014 she's been pretty much as good as new. She even has her own tiny little neck scar from when she was given a strengthened neck. :angel:

No major complaints here.

Well good luck. Hope you can work something out. It seems like you'll be hard pressed to find a doll who looks like it has Destiny's kind of damage though. You should probably just work something out with P and be done with it.

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Orbital I'm glad your doll is doing well and I really don't want another PIB even if it was given to me, I know the problems they can develop as I said she looked like that when I received my other one in 2014 no more damage has happened since then and she stored in a spare bedroom laying on a memory foam mattress she lays beside the 2014 model no direct sunlight or high heat or anything out of the ordinary. Now I did take a lot of pics but I never put her in stressful poses, even though I delete them on here there still on the doll album but I didn't think that the pics would make the wire breaks but the more times a wire is bent in one place the weaker it becomes till it eventually breaks and combined with the rough edge of the pvc bones it breaks though the silcone so I just in away it is my fault for taking so many pics but that doesn't explain the delamination I also have delamination on the 2014 along with the broken joints so there seems to be a pattern and as I said I'm not the only one this has happened to sextypething mentioned he had trouble with a new one and ended up selling it on ebay and he has trouble with a used one he just bought with being able to see the bone beneath the silcone and I've heard from a couple other members that have had the same trouble. To be honest I think pibs are beautiful but there are problems with quality controll and poor engineering again these are just my opinions, I'll try to get some pictures of the 2014 up here as I said the damage is not as bad when the wires started breaking I stopped posting as many pic so far the only places on her the wire has broken though is the left wrist and elbow but the other elbow joint is broken and both knees and her thigh bone broke in the middle of the right thigh but since I don't move her much anymore there's not been anymore damage . If anyone has pics of a pib bathing beauty over two years old please feel free to post them but please make them recent pics with date included I don't think that's too much to ask for after all if you go to other fourm on here you can find plenty of pics of other brands of dolls both new and old, but since I removed the pics of Destiny you don't see any older ones so I would love to see some I'm sure other members would to, it could help them make a informed buying decision after all is that not what this fourm is supposed to be all about
Ric
My Doll Album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

So if I understand what you're saying it's a matter of more recent PIBs not lasting as well as older ones did.

My PIB had a 5 year life until I sold her two years ago and was in original condition then and I assume is in the same condition now.

I quizzed Patrick upon issues of failed ankles that we saw in a number of PIBs for sale and he told me that they tended to fail as a matter of resonant movement with the foot unsupported during rough sex. The lifespan of dolls of all kinds can be dependent upon how they are treated.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Thank you again haremlover but I'm not going to explain this to you again but will say this I took very good care of both my dolls I could even lift and move them around with no trouble I believe you stated earlier that you had a problem with that so yours just laid around if I'm not mistaken I believe that you called her and lady of leisure but thank you for your input anyway .So if anyone has Pics of a pib bathing beauty over 2yrs old please post a recent pic and include a date,again I don't think that's too much to ask if you go to other fourm you can find plenty of pics of dolls both old and new dolls take RD for example or wm they both have pictures of older dolls and newer one's , so I don't think it's to much to ask to see some pics of the bathing beauty model over two year old, since I removed my pics of Destiny there aren't any only new ones
So I'll say this once more if you have a pib bathing beauty model over to yrs old please post a recent pics with date included. I think a lot of members would appreciate seeing them it could help them make a informed buying decision and unless I misunderstood that what this fourm is supposed to be about although it seems it more about protecting the manufacturer .
Ric
Ps it been nearly 24 hour since I posted my first request for pics and the only ones that have been posted are old pics of haremlover doll which he doesn't own any more and pics of a girl next door model that newit has but because of the lighter weight of the girl next door she wouldn't but as much stress on the wires as a bathing beauty would so those pictures don't really prove anything and I asked him to kindly remove them since this is a about the bathing beauty model. So lets see some pics of a bathing beauty over 2yrs old with date included so we all can see when they were taken, and help potential buyers make a informed buying decision
Thank you
Ric
My Doll Album

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

I'm going to have to go with RIC on this one, many times when I've been lurking around I've often wondered why you don't see pics of older bathing beauty you always see new pics of new dolls from their new owner ,but besides Ric you never saw any older ones and the new owner's just kinda drop out after a while and they don't post anymore,and I've always wondered why that is? Just speaking for myself I find it kinda odd and RIC is right if you go to other forum you can find plenty of pictures of both old and new dolls . So I'm with RIC I'd like to see some recent pics of older model so I can see how they hold up over time.
Peace to all
Lancealott

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have posted pics of older model at age of 5 years.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

I saw your pics and there not recent, he asking for recent pics, how could your be recent when you sold the doll. I'm a potential customer and this would help me make my buying decision. I too would like to see recent pics of the bathing Beauty model with dating cluded so I can see how they hold up and I think other members feel the same way.
Peace to all
Lancealott

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The point is that the photos I posted were of a doll at age 5 years. It doesn't matter whether that's 2012 to 2017 or 2010 to 2015. The point is that PIBs are capable of lasting a long time without problems.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

Harlemlover,thank you but the pictures you posted don't have a date and you don't own the doll anymore,so there not recent that's the point. It's getting to the point where I don't really understand why it's so hard for someone to post a recent pic of a doll they still own with date included so others like myself can make a good buying decision I find that very odd to say the least so hopefully other members we'll choose to post some recent pics with dating cluded to help other members like myself to make there buying decision. to be quite honest Harem lover your post are making me very leery your posting pics of a doll you don't even have anymore and it's obvious you're a huge supporter of Patrick. So I too would like to see some recent pics of the Bathing Beauty model ober 2yrs old with date included and I'm sure other members feel the same way
Peace to all
Lancealott

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Lancealot I'm glad you enjoyed the pics of Destiny I'd used to post and not to be rude or anything but I think haremlover has comprehension problems. It's really not that hard,I mean you understood what I was asking for no offense meant.
I'm just asking for recent pics not pics of a doll you used to own and no pics of the girl next door like newit posted because they are lighter and less weight means less stress on the joints just pics of the bathing beauty model over two years old with a date included that's really not that hard to understand stand and as I said if you go to other fourm you can find pics of new dolls and older ones to but not on the pib fourm since I removed the pics of Destiny there all new owners and after awhile they drop out to and you have a new set of owners to take there place but no old ones seems weird to me
Ric
My Doll Album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Clearly I have a serious comprehension problem.

You are asking for photographs of PIBs more than two years old.

What is the relevance of those photographs being recent photographs or older photographs?

Are you saying that dolls made in the period 2010 to 2013 are significantly different to those dolls made from 2013 to 2015?

If you are not saying that then what is the relevance of whether the photograph is of
(a) a 2014 doll taken in 2017, recent, or whether it is
(b) a 2012 or 2010 doll taken in 2015?

On http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 528&pos=24 you can see that this photograph
was submitted to the gallery http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6528 on 20th October 2015.

This was the same doll advertised by Fruithead http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8&p=329573 on 17th April 2010 and who wrote extensively about her shortcomings http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29778 which were insignificant to her four subsequent owners. She was purchased by Mission and then by Mahoro before she came to me and no doubt you can search TDF for the evidence of her provenance. I sold her to Teddykan and no doubt you could PM him to enquire of her health today.

Wearing my Dunce's Hat, apologies for my gross deficiencies of comprehension.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

I believe you are wearing your cap, see I didn't ask for random pics I asked for RECENT pics with a date I could go back a couple of years and post pics of Destiny she didn't have any damage so your OLD pics of a doll you USED TO OWN don't really apply, do you own the doll anymore.. no you don't so could those pics be recent...no they couldn't so your just posting Random pics. That's not what I asked for ,I asked for recent pics of a pib bathing beauty model over two years old with the date posted in the pics, that's not that hard to understand but for some reason you can't grasp it or maybe you don't want to for various reasons.
With that being said if anyone has a pib bathing beauty over two years old please feel free to post recent pics with date included, myself and other members would love to see them and it would help members like lancealot2000 and other make a informed buying decision
Ric
Attachments
getPart.jpeg
getPart.jpeg (284.25 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
Left wrist joint broken and also poked though the hand,and delamination on the tummy
Left wrist joint broken and also poked though the hand,and delamination on the tummy
getPart-1.jpeg (185.17 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
Right elbow joint broken
Right elbow joint broken
getPart-2.jpeg (174.1 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
Left elbow joint broken and delamination
Left elbow joint broken and delamination
getPart-5.jpeg (246.32 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
Broken knee joints
Broken knee joints
getPart-3.jpeg (203.46 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
getPart-2.jpeg
getPart-2.jpeg (174.1 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
My Doll Album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

haremlover wrote: Are you saying that dolls made in the period 2010 to 2013 are significantly different to those dolls made from 2013 to 2015?

If you are not saying that then what is the relevance of whether the photograph is of
(a) a 2014 doll taken in 2017, recent,
or whether it is
(b) a 2012 or 2010 doll taken in 2015?
I asked specific questions in order to assist my comprehension.

Please could you answer them.

Best wishes

Harem.

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

netwit wrote:
I'm glad your doll looks great but how come others not? There is an inconsistency in the mix?? How often do you use her? and what type of positions do you practice sex with her?
Sorry but I'm not going to give details about what I do with my dolls - assume I'm like every other horny guy that needs a little something extra occasionally when the wife's not into it (were in our 50's, so you could imagine that may be more often then not)
I also have 3 other dolls, so they do get "rotated" to some extent. I have not used her a lot over the past year, but as I said, she is almost six.

As for inconsistency, yeah, apparently so.

But I can't sit idly by while the make gets trashed. What if members want to sell their PIBs; it's not fair that perfectly good dolls get a bad rep because of some issues.

I'm holding up my family for dinner, so I'll be back on later.
haha I didn't mean to get into your private life but based on your explanation I can tell that your doll has a light use compare to other members.

STT

INFORMATIONS