DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Post by netwit »

I've felt all along that you were entitled to your say, but now your claim is baseless.

My PIB was made in 2011 and is in fine condition. I am taking pics and will post tomorrow.
The last pics I have were from 2015 and she was already 4 years old at the time. She has not changed since: https://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/dis ... play_media

Not only will I provide pics tomorrow, but Ellen will also be attending the Doll Meet next month where everyone can see for themselves what great quality for a doll that is going on 6 years.

Your dolls were special, no? Stiffer skeleton? PIBs can't normally stand.

I ordered mine new, regular model, nothing special, and she's been fine all along.

Your comparison may not be fair, considering Destiny was a unique model.

Edit: I just re-read this thread to remember the extent of your issues. I did have a problem with the wrist wires breaking that I needed to repair. I agree that was a bad design.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Here's some pics of the 2012 she's been in storage since 2014. In these pictures your Notice the damage too the joints
Some delamination and so on, now remember she had this damage after just two years I put her in storage after I received my 2014 model that why I never posted pics of them together.
Again anyone with a PIB over 2yrs old please post some pics with a date I would like to see them and I think other members might like to see them to, it could help in the buying decision but again these are just my opinions.
Ric
Ps I'll post pics of the 2014 later on the damage to her is not as bad because I quit using her before it got out of hand, but all her joints have broken just not ripped though yet and she also has some delamination
Attachments
DESTINY
DESTINY
getPart.jpeg (284.25 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
Left arm broken at wrist joint and delamination on the tummy
Left arm broken at wrist joint and delamination on the tummy
getPart-1.jpeg (185.17 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
Right arm broken at the joint, sharp wire and silicone don't mix very well
Right arm broken at the joint, sharp wire and silicone don't mix very well
getPart-2.jpeg (174.1 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
Left arm broken at the joint  and delamination
Left arm broken at the joint and delamination
getPart-5.jpeg (246.32 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
Broken knee joints
Broken knee joints
getPart-3.jpeg (203.46 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Newit she could stand because I used the neck bolt she couldn't stand on her own and the 2014 has the same damage now I did take a lot of pics but I don't think the damage should have happened in just two years and how could the delamination be my fault? but thank you for your input.
Ric
My Doll Album

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

And conversely, here is a 2011 PIB-GND, no broken bones, no skin tears/pokes, no de-lamination...
Obviously, not everyone's experience will be the same.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Remembering Jenna

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

ric1853 wrote:and how could the delamination be my fault? but thank you for your input.
I never suggested anything was your fault.
My input? You asked for pics; this is a response.

Remembering Jenna

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Great pics and thank you but again I asked that a date to be included with the pics so we can see how recent they are, I could post two year old pics of Destiny and she wouldn't show any damage. So let try this again I've tried to make it very simple and easy to understand I would love to see some recent pics of pibs over 2yrs old with the date included in the pics so we can all know when they were taken, I'm sure a lot of members would appreciate that, no disrespect intended newit.
I'm more interested in pics of the bathing beauty model not the girl next door pics that newit posted being lighter wight they wouldn't put as much stress on the wires, Destiny was a bathing beauty not a girl next door
Ric
My Doll Album

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I just took these pics. Are you calling me a liar? The date is in the pic name. I'll take another couple of pics with a sign, but I don't believe I have to do this.
You want people to believe you didn't damage your dolls through atrocious care, but you won't believe I just took these pictures. F'ing amazing.
She looks pretty dirty in your pics, so you couldn't have been taking that good care of her.

Remembering Jenna

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

8O WOW ! She looks terrible, looks like someone was trying to incinerate her with a flame thrower. That's bizarre. Poor doll.

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

As I said she been stored for over two years since 2014, and I took very good care of her the damage you see are all at the joints and the delamination how could I've have caused that? It doesn't matter how I took care of her and I took very good care of her never dropped her, never bumped her into our anything all i did was pose her for pics and the wire broke at her joints and to be honest I never wanted to post these pics but I won't be made out to be a lair and told my claims are baseless . I'll try and take pictures of the 2014 later on same damage just not as bad yet because I quit using her, if you don't ever move them of course no damage is going to occur.
Ric
Ps newit let keep the pics on the bathing beauty model as I said earlier the gnd are lighter and because of the lighter weight they wouldn't put as much stress on the joints, this the theard is about the bathing beauty model ,so if anyone has any pics of a bathing beauty model over 2yrs old please feel free to post some pics and please include the date so we can know how recent they are
My Doll Album

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

netwit wrote:And conversely, here is a 2011 PIB-GND, no broken bones, no skin tears/pokes, no de-lamination...
Obviously, not everyone's experience will be the same.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
I'm glad your doll looks great but how come others not? There is an inconsistency in the mix?? How often do you use her? and what type of positions do you practice sex with her? Last week I got 2014-15 bathing beauty and one her bones are very close to the skin. I have to be very careful (i can see through the silicone the pipe).
There is obviously something going on at the moment of mixing, pouring and placing the skeleton.

STT

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

ric1853 wrote:As I said she been stored for over two years since 2014, and I took very good care of her the damage you see are all at the joints and the delamination how could I've have caused that? It doesn't matter how I took care of her and I took very good care of her never dropped her, never bumped her into our anything all i did was pose her for pics and the wire broke at her joints and to be honest I never wanted to post these pics but I won't be made out to be a lair and told my claims are baseless . I'll try and take pictures of the 2014 later on same damage just not as bad yet because I quit using her, if you don't ever move them of course no damage is going to occur.
Ric
Well now you are going through something that happened to me after a few months of purchasing a new PIB. Luckily I sold her on Ebay for $4,300 so I lost like $1,000. Alex Night blocked my account for two weeks for having a discussion. Definitely there is an inconsistency due to a lack of quality control. Perhaps experimenting new formulas and selling them instead of disposing them? or selling them as a factory second. Well good luck, what is done is done and the only positive thing is to give constructive criticism to a small studio shop with only 2 workers.

Best,

STT

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I won't be made out to be a lair and told my claims are baseless
I already said I was reacting to your last post. The claim I stated was baseless was that members with dolls over 2 years old probably have the problems that you have; that is not true.
if you don't ever move them of course no damage is going to occur.
Do some homework before making a statement like that; she's been at every Doll meet since 2012, fireman-carried up and down multiple sets of stairs there, and whenever I get her out at home. I need to hide her because of my son, otherwise she'd be out all the time.

For the Doubting Thomas...
IMG_20170412_190347068.jpg
IMG_20170412_190347068.jpg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 1187 times
IMG_20170412_190446314.jpg
IMG_20170412_190446314.jpg (3.92 MiB) Viewed 1187 times
IMG_20170412_190416803.jpg
IMG_20170412_190416803.jpg (4.58 MiB) Viewed 1187 times
IMG_20170412_190332993.jpg
IMG_20170412_190332993.jpg (5.04 MiB) Viewed 1187 times
IMG_20170412_190328504.jpg
IMG_20170412_190328504.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 1187 times

Remembering Jenna

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Sextypething the pics newit posted are of a girl next door and because of the lighter weight she wouldn't put as much stress on the joints and I'm sorry to hear about your bone showing beneath the silcone I'm afraid it won't be long before it pokes though I wish I could tell you away to avoid it but I have the same problems
Ric
My Doll Album

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Thank you newit but she's a girl next door so she doesn't really apply to this theard, Destiny was a bathing beauty and the gnd is lighter so she wouldn't put as much stress on the joints so your pictures don't really apply here
But thank you for your input.
Ric
My Doll Album

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I'm glad your doll looks great but how come others not? There is an inconsistency in the mix?? How often do you use her? and what type of positions do you practice sex with her?
Sorry but I'm not going to give details about what I do with my dolls - assume I'm like every other horny guy that needs a little something extra occasionally when the wife's not into it (were in our 50's, so you could imagine that may be more often then not)
I also have 3 other dolls, so they do get "rotated" to some extent. I have not used her a lot over the past year, but as I said, she is almost six.

As for inconsistency, yeah, apparently so.

But I can't sit idly by while the make gets trashed. What if members want to sell their PIBs; it's not fair that perfectly good dolls get a bad rep because of some issues.

I'm holding up my family for dinner, so I'll be back on later.

Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS