exdollofficial.com

First doll. DS 158

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

KiltedCowboy

Re: First doll. DS 158

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Thanks Harem! She truly is amazing! The muscle tone on her abdomen, the shape of her kneecaps, the creases in the soles of her feet.....just incredible. I have been going back now looking up silicone care and if I remember correctly the only thing that I need to do is gently wash her with mild soap (anti-bacterial) and lightly powder her with talc (I will be using corn based baby powder....if it has aloe is that an issue?) to decrease tackiness, and that is it....correct? Never ever use petroleum, i.e. Vaseline, baby oil, mineral oil, etc. Only powdered make up, eyeliner pencils, and water proof lip stick applied with a small brush. Anything I am missing? Oh, one more thing...what would be used to attach eye lashes? Thanks!
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

YAY! Mei Lin is finally home! Please hug her from her doll friends! We are so thankful and happy she is here!

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Here is a real quick "Oh thank God that whole ordeal is over and I am finally home!" pic. She is looking forward to meeting Hollywu and her girls!
MeiLin1.jpg
MeiLin1.jpg (521.53 KiB) Viewed 743 times
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

YAY!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW! She's gorgeous and unlike any look that NaNaSe has achieved before.

Johnson's baby powder is extremely good.

A friend applied potato starch to Chloé and I had to wash it off with acetone.

Acetone cuts through all oil and can be helpful in cleaning.

Glue for eyelashes - Permatex flowable silicone windshield repair.

Don't get acetone near the eyeballs

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi KC, she looks amazing with those oversized glasses, very nice!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS