Starpery.com

Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DoppleDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Post by DoppleDoll »

gonestill77 wrote:
DoppleDoll wrote:Hi, I see in the tutorials that some mention 3% hydrogen Peroxide used to rinse out sometimes, is rubbing alcohol an alternative, any pros and cons between Alcohol vs Hydrogen Peroxide with Silicone?
I have never used peroxide. I always use rubbing alcohol with no problems. I don't use it for everything.
For play time cleaning, I use hot water and antibacterial hand soap.
I use alcohol for heavy dirt or before doing a repair or modification.

:glou:
Ok Ill will stick to alcohol that I have on hand which is 75% and 90% laying around and this type of soap which is silicone and paraben free.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

I just use an enema bottle.. its designed to irrigate vaginas and anus and its cheap.. it won't poke anything. A fishtank pump $10+ depending on power you want. And a fishtank bubbler very cheap, in which you drill holes to power dry inside the doll. Jar sponges to remove cum before rinsing and after to expedite drying. A large towel pushed against the doll keeps water from getting on the bed while flooding the vag/anus with the enema bottle aside from actually washing the dolls body, no reason to even take it out of the bed.

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

Thank you OP and contributors, I too use a bucket. But I use the included flimsy baster/injector with 1:10 Soap:Water with two full bursts after each session. Great tip on the small fan!
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

Steveo888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Steveo888 »

GREAT thread, thanks everyone.

I have had a doll for a few days and I'm still not very good at the drying.

I read in my Kimberdoll manual last year that they just suggested to sit her on a towel to drip dry. That really doesn't sound like enough!! I only had the Kimber for a week last year, and now I have an Irontech this year and trying harder to be a good doll owner.

My method has been to use the enclosed mini-douche to rinse her vag maybe ten times, with mild soap, and it does seem to clean well. Then I have used a DE drying stick, push it way in, wiggle it a bit, and after 5-10 seconds remove. Repeat the DE stick 4-5 times. It comes out dry, and finger touch seems dry.

But today for some reason I decided to stick my fingers/hand WAAY in to the back, basically fisting her, and I felt that in the back there was still lube and wetness!! It is slippery and smells like lube. I think it is just extra lube. But for the first time I really felt back there and I realize it is SO far back there and hard to dry.

Still, what is the best way to dry WAY in the back? I have read these methods so far:
- Towel drip dry
- DE drying stick
- Tool with drying sponge or wrapped cloth
- Fan aimed between her spread legs
- Aquarium pump, small or large
- Air mattress pump

Some of the above have a hose to actually position the air blow in the back... those sound like a slam-dunk, of course they will dry fully if used right. But the DE Stick or drying tool will also hit the very back... those may take more work and wiggling and repeating, but theoretically should work. Any fact-based experienced research here? :) Or any opinions too? :) :)

And what is the best way to check for dryness WAY in the back? Just keep fisting her? Seems like a very subjective measurement, a little moisture may be hard to perceive.

EDIT - here is another thread with pictures of the inside texture. viewtopic.php?t=156148

Thanks!!!!!

Torsocheck

Post by Torsocheck »

Steveo, I'm encountering the exact same problem on my new doll and its really stressing me out, I feel like I can already smell the hint of mold in the deep crevices and I'm just not sure how to get all the way back there. My current technique is a camper fan and silica packets. I'd like to hear what other people are doing too. Maybe a drying stick?

Celdiseth
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Celdiseth »

this thread is very informative, thanks everyone

RanDow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RanDow »

:angel: I think it will help if you can't carry her to the tube great tip. I wonder if adding heat warmers to make hot water would help. :angel:

Nephew
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nephew »

Thank you al for the great advices!
I would like to share my experience hopefully something good comes out of it.

First have everything on your way to the bathroom hassle free.
Secondly have the shower nozzle ready(the nozzle that cleans rectum), do a quick flush to get the little guys out and most of the lubricant.
Right after i used a mild soap spray inside and outside the vag.
A long delicate brush to clean the inside.
Later once again insert the shower nozzle make sure al the soap is gone, use more soap if needed don’t be afraid to smell after any bad odour!
After the great flush I left her there for an hour with a fan under to get out most of the water.
During night insert a tampon wish will pick up the rest.

Once you have waken up the very next morning
Breakfast will be served and fresh coffe.
Nah just kidding she is still were you left her.
Naked but dry!
I never felt any time consuming process only an extra thing to do before bedtime.
H
owned dolls
Pipedream Extreme: Bubble But
Moidol: “Jennifer” Hiptoy
Tantaly: Daisy

Floop

Post by Floop »

gonestill77 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:23 pm I did a video on cleaning.
You can find ot here.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010

And a great tutorial it was, too. I have been debating myself as to whether I should go fixed or insert for a bit now. I think insert fits my needs a bit more closely, but I simply cannot convince myself to go through with it. Your tutorial is a bit of a lifesaver in that regard. I say this because your cleaning method is as close to the "hassle free" aspect of the insert as possible. In terms of time saved, substances, and minimal labor (lifting the doll, for starters), it's not far off from "remove, pull inside-out, wash, and dry". This is especially true if said method includes some trick like a nylon sock or powder to reinsert; not to mention what if the powder is clumping and racking up a smell. Anyway, thanks dude, I feel a bit better about sticking with fixed.

BigTexDFW
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigTexDFW »

What is the correct way to use a DE drying stick? I thought you were to leave it in for awhile, but now I'm not so sure.

jeffmanny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jeffmanny »

I use an enema bottle + bucket. Dry with paper towel then hair dryer on cool.

Audy_XR750
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Audy_XR750 »

It's interesting to see the various creative ways you all come up with to make the task easier!

Personally, a chopstick with a microfiber cloth plus a few hours in a airconditioned room seems to do the trick for drying.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

From my experience, the fastest way of drying would be using an air duster with the long tip attachment which you can insert inside the vagina. Unfortunately this method is loud as it is like running a hair dryer.
The best and stealthiest way of drying would be to use a 2 or 3 DE sticks after rinsing and leaving them in there for like 5 mins each stick, then using an aquarium air pump, you stick the tubes all the way in the vagina to the back but pull out a few cm for airflow. I let it run for a couple hours and it should do the trick. I usully leave it running overnight. Dry as a bone after

TJ cop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TJ cop »

What about Antibacterial Hand Soap that has Moisturizing or Vitamin E in it can that be used on silicone for cleaning!
Or Dial Body Wash, Calm & Soothe Lavender & Jasmine Scent
Would either of the two be good?

Newbie3
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newbie3 »

Thanks for the guide!

INFORMATIONS