www.passiondolls.com

Passion Dolls Exclusive: The Making Of Big Boob Penelope

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Passion Dolls Exclusive: The Making Of Big Boob Penelope

Post by PassionDolls »

OK guys here we go. Here is the making of Penelope, our busty doll coming soon. We look things over and took into considerations all factors to try to come up with a big tits doll that will appeal to a majority of the people at the same time can be priced reasonably. I suggest you NOT to look at the numbers, but instead look at our design. Because design can give it an illusion of things being bigger than they are so keep that in mind. As an example, the 156 H-cup out there hip is approx the same hip size as our 146cm Nikki hip, but our Nikki ass appears bigger because of it design. Also, in addition to the weight, we have to take a balance approach as not to make it too big that it sagging like the K-cup if you guys know what I mean.

Anyway here it is

ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Passion Dolls Exclusive: The Making Of Big Boob Penelope

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Good work! It looks definitely more 'busty' than the 'droopy' large boobs. That should be a winner for some!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

This will appeal to a lot of people! Nice work!

Personally, I love the drooping, natural look of the breasts on the K-Cup, especially that they hang down to the belly button. My dream purchase is a torso doll with breasts that come down to the belly button, but are BIGGER and FULLER than the K-Cup. But this looks pretty!

Well done, PassionDolls!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

How well can this design perform the tity pen holding challenge?

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

nice job, PD!!
What about a matching wide butt?
Any possibility of this?

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

A smaller (but not too small) version of the 156 H-Cup is a great start! Please do something special with the nipples. Like these classics would be great for me...
Attachments
Vargas.jpg
Vargas.jpg (253.96 KiB) Viewed 7741 times
Vargas2.jpg
Vargas2.jpg (159.9 KiB) Viewed 7741 times

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

Hey guys !

I read your comments and you have all good ideas. But please let focus on the newest doll of Passion Dolls and let all of us have a good positive comment. I think this post was to present this beauty and not maybe receive others ideas or suggestion for the moment.

It's like if you realize a good thing in your life and somebody tell you that you should make things different or whatever. Its not necesseraly fun. And its not make you happy to realise other thing after.

Anyway just my 2 cents...

Passion, happy to see that and your effort to realise something different and great in this business. Cannot wait to see more of her.

Mike

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Mike Tango wrote:Hey guys !

I read your comments and you have all good ideas. But please let focus on the newest doll of Passion Dolls and let all of us have a good positive comment. I think this post was to present this beauty and not maybe receive others ideas or suggestion for the moment.

It's like if you realize a good thing in your life and somebody tell you that you should make things different or whatever. Its not necesseraly fun. And its not make you happy to realise other thing after.

Anyway just my 2 cents...

Passion, happy to see that and your effort to realise something different and great in this business. Cannot wait to see more of her.

Mike
Completely agree, and I like what lengths they're going any in to actually satisfy alot of people who felt things were lacking in the doll industry. Lets try to keep that in mind, PD can't make every doll imaginable in the form of mass production.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Looks very promising, in addition to the pen test please make sure something else can go in there nicely! Thank you for sharing the process with us.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Thank guys, well do our best.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Very nice proportions. Reminds me of the girls I dated when I was younger.
I would actually consider a purchase of a doll with these proportions.

And you are right about the design being more important than the measurements. There are a lot of little tricks that are done in the aesthetic design of these dolls.

I am curious about the engineering challenges needed to keep things from sagging and damage. One girlfriend would never do anything without a bra or proper support.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Because of the weight of the boobs it will make the boob droop a bit which is something we want to make it look a bit natural. It won't be sagging like the k-cup.

Will have more soon. We'll try our best!
ImageImageImage

cain587

Post by cain587 »

I like the idea of a shorter h-cup doll, yet I fear what the weight will be. Never the less, I wish you luck.
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucius
"Collecting is about the journey, experience and discovery. It is spoiled if one sets out to profit." -???

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The new doll is looking great. I will definitely consider purchasing this doll. Looking forward to seeing more photos when they are available. Please continue posting photos of the mold/sculpture.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

I'll have something up soon. But it might be on our blog on our site.
ImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS