www.ordoll.com

New OR DOLL babes now in Silicons Den.

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New OR DOLL babes now in Silicons Den.

Post by silicon »

Thanks Stones you are a real mate come to UK sometime maybe bring Toots we can go for a beer.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Hi silicon, Last year I suggest to divorce the wife and go live in a castle with your dolls.. you will feel on the top of the world! just ask me and Andy!

Go stones! no more window shopping! get your first dolly now! ;p

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Very pretty girl! A first class butt, and the tantalizing what's under the pretty little pink panties pics, oh my. Your a lucky man. Congratulations, you just won a mini lottery!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

tootsie wrote: get your first dolly now! ;p
I wish it was so easy!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Tootsie dear friend yes you are all ways direct and your advice is sound,I loved the picture you made up of me.A castle full of dollsome and that video you made of the WM170 bum shot on the bed was just great ..

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Hi seniordolllover.glad you like the pics.yes a lottery is what life is..

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Just imagine this silicon, next month you could be like this guy! divorced! living in castle with dolly's and have stones as butler!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

tootsie wrote: living in castle with dolly's and have stones as butler!
Great picture! But why can't I get at least one dolly? I will still make excellent drinks and announce all the guests.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Nice one Toots. Stones as well as being my Butler other duty will include bathing the girls I will have a big bath built so you can get in the bath with the girls as well to keep them from drowning.Other duty will include keeping Toots out at all time except when the girls are fully clothed Stones are you trained in applying baby oil to the girls TeTe the H cup likes her tits massaged is that OK with you Stones..

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Yes, TeTe will get appropriate H cup attention, but I cannot guarantee just with my hands!

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hi silicon,
silicon wrote:Hi gang things have calmed down a bit since i put my dolls in storeage, wife is still insisting that i sell them, i have i problem according to TDF rules i need to show latest photos with date,this is allmost impossible because i can not take the dolls home and the storage is very small with no electric.Wife has told most of my family about my dolly hobby,if i were gay or a trany no doubt every one would be falling over to please me and not insult me but if you have got dare i say it dollys you are the worst kind of person,maybe dolly love should be treated as a new jender. Any way here are some past pics love be with from Silicon..
Wow! That's really bad news! Hope it get sorted out for you and your girls. I would really miss you photos. You always found the best angles to photography the OR 156 H. Very inspiring!

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Beta-Kitten
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beta-Kitten »

I'm Sad Silicon , It is your pictures of the doll H-Cup OrDoll, Who convinced me to buy it !!!
Courage to you ! :?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Silicon,
I've always envied and admired your choice of dollmates. Brilliant! I've loved your photos and enthusiasm. Now a cloud darkens your usual sunny disposition and I wish it were not so.

username321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by username321 »

You've got an awesome setup there! Please could you tell me what doll the shorter one with blonde wig is? Thanks!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Dear friends, i think you have all been praying to the doll god for me, mrs Silicon and myself have come to an understanding she is now no. 1 dolly and no longer negleted,she understands that i can love all my dollys provideing she comes first in more ways than one. So i will be collecting my dolls from storeage soon, i will be setting up a new den where she can keep an eye on me, not all the time i hope.Thing is Toots if we divorce there would be no castal just a small cardboard box somewhere for me and my dolls but i love the dream thanks. Beta-kitten,Von rubber,Windave cloud lifting i hope,The Doll God is very powerfull many thanks."the girls are comeing home".Username123 the doll is a lovely ORDOLL 138 cm E cup one or Zihans creations. I will be posting some older pics. of my girls untill Doll God willing i am up and running again,LOVE BE WITH..
Attachments
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG (2.76 MiB) Viewed 1731 times
Ordoll H cup
Ordoll H cup
IMG_0154.JPG (2.88 MiB) Viewed 1731 times
Odoll H cup
Odoll H cup
IMG_0142.JPG (2.97 MiB) Viewed 1731 times
Odoll H cup
Odoll H cup
IMG_0121.JPG (3.18 MiB) Viewed 1731 times