Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Big Butt aka Celeste needs repair guidance!

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to RealDoll, including RealDoll2, Wicked RealDoll and BoyToy

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

The young gun

Big Butt aka Celeste needs repair guidance!

Post by The young gun »

So I am starting this topic just because so much information seems outdated. I swear when I called Abyss and told them I was 1/2 way through taking the head off I could hear Annette cringe cross country. So with that being said, I am hoping you guys are willing to indulge me and give some specific guidance on my own personal issues at hand.

So this full head Brooklyn model does not like to be took apart! After I did the head and neck obviously needs to be re glued. I have one of the silver packets coming on Monday but do not want to waste it because of the several other places that could use a go over. Any suggestions on something I can use that wont damage a RD2 in a not really visible spot? (see pic "neck gap")

On the nipples there is a bit of a gouge on the sides I really do not think I did this, but curious if anyone can tell me what I did to do this or a way to kind of blend it out with makeup safely. Also one of the nipple rings went in a bit of an angle and I can notice a small difference of the nipple um.... while in my mouth in comparison to the right side. (see pic "discoloration")

I caught big butt on a friggin hook going out the door. Don't worry. Said hook has been properly yelled at, bent and thrown in the trash. Needless to say, I want to repair this before it gets any larger. Any suggestions? (See pics ouchy and ouch) I assume I will be using the silver packet but I always seem to leave that small scar like webbing behind and am looking for some tips to make it as smooth as possible.

What am I doing to Celeste V to cause this tear? It seems to be getting bigger each week! I assume it is putting her legs up by her head during playtime? If that is the case, anyone suggest a better position? Also how to properly repair this without leaving a mess that is durable. (See pic V tear)

I damaged the butt in a dumb move on day one but glued the issue. It is still rough looking but feels great. Any suggestions on what tool is best to clear out some of the excess silicone? (see pic butt repair)

And finally the fingers. I think I finally know how to move her without damaging any of the fingers. Its been 3+ weeks and they are not getting any worse. Tips to get these to stay into place while I silicone them shut. Also I have been tempted to repair them and put real well press on nails on them. Suggestions on how to do that without damaging the doll? (See pic finger)
Attachments
Finger.JPG
Finger.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 4743 times
butt repair.JPG
butt repair.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 4743 times
V tear.JPG
V tear.JPG (1.74 MiB) Viewed 4743 times
ouchy.JPG
ouchy.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 4743 times
ouch.JPG
ouch.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 4743 times
discoloration.JPG
discoloration.JPG (2.1 MiB) Viewed 4743 times
Neck gap.JPG
Neck gap.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 4743 times

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Big Butt aka Celeste needs repair guidance!

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Except for the head nothing looks too serious. She is going to get some bumps and bruises. There kind of hard to avoid. As you get accustomed to moving her around they will become less. Get a tube of this instead of ordering from Abyss.
http://www.lowes.com/pd/GE-Clear-Silico ... lk/3242342

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Thanks for the tip. Can I use that on the neckline to seal the head and neck together? Also does it leave that scar like area that the Abyss stuff does? If I can use this on the neck line, fingers the ding in big butt and then the vag tear, I will go pick up a bottle tonight!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The young gun wrote:Thanks for the tip. Can I use that on the neckline to seal the head and neck together? Also does it leave that scar like area that the Abyss stuff does? If I can use this on the neck line, fingers the ding in big butt and then the vag tear, I will go pick up a bottle tonight!
Hi there. How old is your lady doll?
I have had great success with rtv 4500 sil-bond food grade silicone. Make sure to clean the areas affected with acetone. Do not touch them with your fingers after you clean. You can then use your sealant of choice applying a minimal amount as posdible. Good luck if you need more help feel free to pm me
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Looks like she needs some paint work too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

I bought her new from Abyss and she was delivered on the 14th of June. Not alot of time and already I have scarred her in several spots... I'm trying to be more gentile and actually for about 3 weeks since the initial damage she was perfectly fine. Then I pulled her out of the room because I am getting contracting quotes on my bedroom and caught her on the door hook. Dumb move I know.

So far everything here is easily my fault and I know what not to do except for the vagina tear and boob damage. Still unsure how those two happened. Comments thoughts concerns are appreciated!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

The young gun wrote:except for the vagina tear and boob damage. Still unsure how those two happened. Comments thoughts concerns are appreciated!
Are you using rubbing alcohol on the exterior of the insert before installing it? Should be wet when you install it.

I also apply more around the vagina opening before I remove the insert. Remove slowly.

If the insert goes in or out dry it can cause tearing.
My Doll Album is here!

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I would be calling Abyss about that head. Something not right there. I cannot comment on the boob. Also cant comment on the GE silicone. I have a tube for some repair work but haven't done it yet. I've seen doll manufactures recommend the type pictured above as well as many users on this board. Have also seen what Samara recommends as well. It may be harder to get however.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Do not be concerned about sealing the top of the neck to the base of the skull or the back lower edge of the face/head skin! Her wig will completely go down over that area and no one will ever see it nor will it become an issue. If you ever need to remove her head/skull again to tighten up the neck post or service the oral insert, you will have to separate the adhesive again and trim it all off to adhere it again!

Trust me, NO need to adhere the neck to the skull as it will make it a LOT easier to remove her head if need later on! :thumbs_up:

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

I might of made that head shot look a little worse than it should of. Honestly it is my least worrisome issue. I pulled off the head to try to get to the eyes because I hate going in through the front. Hell I have yet to successfully remove them. Also Celeste had an issue where her head would turn right fine but if I put her left her head would rubber band immediately back to resting front position. Its much better now, maybe just a teeny bit too loose. Here is a pic to see its not as bad as it seems!

My biggest concern now is getting the cheek ding closed before it spreads and figuring out why she is tearing. I do put lots of alcohol on the insert, I will try putting more on the doll next time.

So I know there is a strict no insertion rule, but I hope this one might be able to squeak by. This picture (school girl) shows my favorite sexual position. I have noticed when I remove the insert she does seem very tight in the crotch region with her legs up this high. Could this be the reason I am causing this tear?
Attachments
DSCN1758.JPG
DSCN1758.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 4667 times
DSCN1488.JPG
DSCN1488.JPG (2.12 MiB) Viewed 4667 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

The young gun wrote:So I know there is a strict no insertion rule, but I hope this one might be able to squeak by. This picture (school girl) shows my favorite sexual position. I have noticed when I remove the insert she does seem very tight in the crotch region with her legs up this high. Could this be the reason I am causing this tear?
Might be contributing to the problem. The insert canal might bend up a bit and effectively make the opening too tight.

Try lowering her legs and apply some alcohol around the opening. Remove insert slowly.
My Doll Album is here!

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Next session I will definitely coat the inside and outside with alcohol for insertion and afterwards coat the insides as well for removal. Is this doll position in itself ok or should I figure out a new position with the doll? I really do not want this tear getting any bigger and want to try to patch it up asap. Keeping my hands off for several days is harder than it seems!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

The young gun wrote:Next session I will definitely coat the inside and outside with alcohol for insertion and afterwards coat the insides as well for removal. Is this doll position in itself ok or should I figure out a new position with the doll? I really do not want this tear getting any bigger and want to try to patch it up asap. Keeping my hands off for several days is harder than it seems!
Personally I would not use her until I repaired her.

I don't do that position with Jess but some do without damage.

So I would suggest that you repair her then try again if the tear redevelops then I would find a new position.
My Doll Album is here!

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

ok I will definitely do some repairs before any more fun. I wonder if it would be better to use the Abyss stuff that comes on Monday or the silicone caulking for the vaginal tear.

Also is there any pictures on TDF of dolls only in safe positions that anyone can think of?

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

The young gun wrote: I wonder if it would be better to use the Abyss stuff that comes on Monday or the silicone caulking for the vaginal tear.
Use the Abyss stuff, that's what the manufacturer recommends. The caulk is cheaper, that's all. Not better in any way.

Make sure you clean the area to be repaired with acetone first!
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS