betterlovedoll.com

Trying to contact TDF Managment

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
RoyBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Trying to contact TDF Managment

Post by RoyBoy »

I cannot email TDF Managers or administrators. My Mailbox says; We are sorry, but you are not authorized to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. I don't want to troll. I just want to contact the managers to request if they could please remove the newly registered user restrictions for my account. I only want to sell my very expensive Boy Toy Doll at a very cheap price to some lucky person that may need one. I had no problem posting on ourdollcommunity forum Thank you for any help
Roy

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Trying to contact TDF Managment

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi RoyBoy,

First, welcome to TDF :D

Next, you should always be able to send an email to support@dollforum.com. I don't know why your mailbox would not allow that 8O

Then, please understand that a forum exists of participating members. At TDF newbies can't post a For Sale ad. Newbie restrictions are released after five posts are approved. So you have to participate in some threads first. For instance go to the Eye Candy section and tell us what you like, but please no one or two word posts as these won't be approved.

:glou:

P.S. newbies can't send a PM, that's part of newbie restrictions.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Or you can make a new thread and post pics of your lady so we can meet here!
Dolls are real people here. :wink:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Put another way, we need to have some dirt on you first before we can trust you. :haha4:
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

INFORMATIONS