Doll Elder

Re: BCD Babes

Post by mi6c »

Well, you know how it is ...
... the camera's battery is empty ...
... poor girl got nothing to wear ...
... bad hair day ...
... and all the other usual excuses, pick your favourite one. :wink:

In the end though, here are some pictures of the pre-loved Orient Industry doll Jeff recently send to me:

Thanks again, Jeff!

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Amazing.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

mi6c,
You are welcome and thanks for sharing.
Just so everyone knows, this would not have been possible if it was not for Sandro. He helped us handle the international shipping.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Here is dahamma's 140WM cutie pie

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=74130

Well the wait is over! Got my girl yesterday after a very quick turnaround of 11 days. Boy is she pretty. A cute little WM 140 with A cups and face 36. Huge shout out to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls, who made my first experience very nice and incredibly easy. He even called to make sure she arrived safely. Very good C/S. Thank goodness I found him through TDF before I did something crazy like order off Amazon. Looking forward to enjoying her for years as she seem to be well made and amazingly lifelike. That's it for now. I gotta go get my girl ready for bed. Hamma
Attachments
PV1.png
PV1.png (259.12 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Analog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Analog »

Where are these BCD dolls purchased from? I did a Google search and clicked on the BCD profile here, but could not find the website...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Analog,
Hello,
Nyoko and I do business alot differently than any vendor on TDF.
Some love us, some do not.
We will never have a click, click, click, send me my doll website.
Our site is used for reference to help people pick a body and face.
Sometimes we never even use it at all.
Most of the adoption process is done by a combination of email and phone.
You can reach us at 850-217-6613 ( leave a message) or via email at mrcardmagic@hotmail.com
Good luck in your search,
Jeff and Nyoko
Attachments
Nyoko is my YL
Nyoko is my YL
NYOKO in pinkand black.jpg (265.29 KiB) Viewed 1926 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

dahamma
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dahamma »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Here is dahamma's 140WM cutie pie

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=74130

Well the wait is over! Got my girl yesterday after a very quick turnaround of 11 days. Boy is she pretty. A cute little WM 140 with A cups and face 36. Huge shout out to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls, who made my first experience very nice and incredibly easy. He even called to make sure she arrived safely. Very good C/S. Thank goodness I found him through TDF before I did something crazy like order off Amazon. Looking forward to enjoying her for years as she seem to be well made and amazingly lifelike. That's it for now. I gotta go get my girl ready for bed. Hamma
Now that I think about it, I may have short changed Jeff on the turn around time. Payment was sent on July 4th, and she was home on the 13th. That's only NINE days! Wow. Thanks again Jeff.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

My WM 100cm has arrived! The doll has no damage.
She is of natural skin tone and I think it is better for me.
This doll has most attributes I need weighting only 13 kilos.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

To see more of Begog's BCD babe, check out
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=74175

It is the head I originally ordered as a spare for my 155, but it didn't match. It was so pretty I hated to part with it. I ordered a whole doll with a head #86 in case my #56 was just too light.
Jeff at Booty Call Dolls worked with me on this, and his service was excellent.
Attachments
thumbnail_Jotti.jpg
thumbnail_Jotti.jpg (127.47 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Now, that is a very hard act to follow
Here is the 1st 161WM BCD babe ever
Attachments
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (52.17 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
QQ图片20160720100224.jpg
QQ图片20160720100224.jpg (103.33 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

Jeff and Booty Call Dolls has convinced me to buy from him and WMdolls! The process with him has been smooth and very informative. He has completed my dream doll quote over the phone and is making my vision come true. His dedicated work has proven to be a asset to the doll community. Being 37 and married to a woman who travels for work has also given me the blessings into the doll world .

Cheers mate

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And of course, the 1st YL 155 D cup
Attachments
yl155edface20.JPG
yl155edface20.JPG (52.58 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I love the cartoon face on the 161 very fetching. I would make her jessica rabbit!!!!! :D
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

This thing from BCD is in my house and I can't walk by it without touching it. I bet you can't either.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Wow! She must be really good to be getting $20s. :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS