www.ordoll.com

Silica Gel doll?? Premium Silicone?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
fakemine123

Silica Gel doll?? Premium Silicone?

Post by fakemine123 »

I was thinking about a TPE doll but I am turned off by her "staining".... Any one experienced with Silica Gel doll? Are they any better with staining? I also saw Premium Silicone Doll.. Is that just a marketing gimmick?

jaybee111

Re: Silica Gel doll?? Premium Silicone?

Post by jaybee111 »

I think you are confusing silica gel for silicone. Silica gel is not used to make dolls, it is used to control humidity, usually in placed in shipping containers and boxes to absorb humidity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silica_gel

TPE stains because it is a porous material. Silicone usually does not stain but can. Premium or Platinum silicone is a high grade of silicone used in doll manufacturing.

INFORMATIONS