teddy-babes.com

Vaginal Sex is hard

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
curious dave

Re: Vaginal Sex is hard

Post by curious dave »

ahh thanx for reply i wonder if they ship to uk

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I was initially disappointed with my yl 148, for that reason, but I realized I was afraid I was gona break her. I finally just forced it to do what I wanted and she complied. The joints are stiffer than I prefer for sex, but is necessary for posing.
Not sure if this was helpful or not.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

ive had my teddy babe deluxe for 2 weeks now and i think sex is really easy and im 6ft4 in height missionary is really good i use utencil race insert and i cant be happier shes the best thing thats happend to me in a long time.i read alot of things saying they need time to loosen up but my teddy babe was ready strait away i had my doubts at first about buying one but i could not be happier she loves dressing up in sexy outfits and stockings i dunno why i waited so long to buy one.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

curious dave wrote:ive had my teddy babe deluxe for 2 weeks now and i think sex is really easy and im 6ft4 in height missionary is really good i use utencil race insert and i cant be happier shes the best thing thats happend to me in a long time.i read alot of things saying they need time to loosen up but my teddy babe was ready strait away i had my doubts at first about buying one but i could not be happier she loves dressing up in sexy outfits and stockings i dunno why i waited so long to buy one.
good to hear :D :thumbs_up:

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

I just put the anal mod in Carly, I had one before but it was to high up.
I stitched closed two centimeters of the bottom of the original opening and started the anal about one to two cm from there.
I had to re-enforce the groin between the openings with heavier thread but no big deal.
Now I can missionary with her legs up or on my shoulders, doggy style is perfect, up against the wall, on the side, face down, sitting on a chair and cowgirl (or reverse) are now easily possible.
Our sex life has totally new meaning now, I've been shagging the poor girl silly the last couple of days.
It's not like it's anal, it's just made all positions possible, her panties look better on too, with more depth to her crack.
I will be doing similar to Tilly, but I will just be moving her original opening toward the rear, one opening is enough, her velour is getting aged, and won't take as much stress in one point, plus, she has been over sewn in her groin and I don't know to what extent until the stitches come out.
I will likely close Carly's original opening, to reduce stress in the groin area.
I highly recommend this mod for ease of many sexual positions.

Pete.

INFORMATIONS