www.ordoll.com

156 cm G-cup for sell

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 156 cm G-cup for sell

Post by staycool64 »

I will say this that the TAN color is definitely no where near as soft as the Natural skin color let me tell you this that the breast or a lot more jiggly than the Tan color skin. I think it is the pigment in the skin color that makes the skin harder so if you want the softest skin and feel go with the natural skin color.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks staycool64 for your tip re the natural skin tone being softer than the tan. The bottom line is that any of the four combinations are going to still be a fantastic doll.
1-Natural Skin with air (slightly bigger breasts)
2-Natural skin without air (slightly smaller -BUT STILL BEAUTIFUL) with more jiggle and bounce
3-Tanned skin tone with air (slightly bigger breasts) but slightly less bounce and jiggle
4-Tanned skin tone without air (slightly smaller breasts)

Basically it seems that the customer needs to decide which option suits them best. For example, My girl Lara seems to be the best option for those that want the SOFTEST SKIN and the MOST BOUNCY JIGGLY BOOBS, (she does feel and look amazing) The other end of the spectrum would be (in my opinion) that the tan body and the bigger (air-filled) boobs give the sexiest, most visually appealing looking doll but then the boobs are slightly firmer and the skin/body is slightly firmer.

You cannot really go wrong as all four color/boob size options are all good - it is just a matter of which of the four combos suits you best.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

As you can see, you can still angle Lara (without air in breasts) in such a way that the breasts still appear to be very large so if you prefer the softest most jiggly skin and breasts than you can still have some pretty large and attractive looking breasts.

I encourage all of my big-breast loving friends to put this OR156 very high on their list of next doll to purchase. You have all the facts now so basically just decide which of the four combos you want and go for it.....maybe I might get another girl with the Tan skin with HUGE breasts....now that is just getting greedy... :D
IMG_5900.JPG
IMG_5900.JPG (377.71 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
IMG_6088.JPG
IMG_6088.JPG (514.01 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
IMG_6259.JPG
IMG_6259.JPG (440.17 KiB) Viewed 1640 times

mustangman

Post by mustangman »

Staycool,
Do you have first hand knowledge that the tan skin from ORdoll on the 156g is not as soft as the natural tone? I just find that hard to believe that pigment would have this effect.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I've owned 4 WM and 2 OR dolls and 1 YL, Also a PentHouse Rubber type doll. And 1 Silicone high dollar doll. so that's both hands loll.. Not just the 1st.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Oh and only one was Tan and will never buy another Tan because I like softer!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

staycool64 wrote:I've owned 4 WM and 2 OR dolls and 1 YL, Also a PentHouse Rubber type doll. And 1 Silicone high dollar doll. so that's both hands loll.. Not just the 1st.
=======================

WOW, Can't believe it!!! You need a big from for girls, and Do you have a meeting with them every weekend? They will fight together!!!

Hehe!!!!

Zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

[quote="mustangman"]Staycool,
Do you have first hand knowledge that the tan skin from ORdoll on the 156g is not as soft as the natural tone? I just find that hard to believe that pigment would have this
====================

Dear mustangman,

Your doll will arrived soon.

zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

mustangman

Post by mustangman »

Xi'an,
Yes, thanks for the update. I'm a bit worried about the softness since it seems that tan is noticeably firmer than natural color. Can you comment on that?

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

Is the quality and design and size of breasts, vagina going to be the same as the pictures on the website?

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

A lot of pictures of those beautiful breast, could i see a few more pics of the ass on this doll. A few straight on shots from behind with her standing (close up) and lying down. I'm getting another doll soon and this is just a top 3 candidate. :D

mustangman

Post by mustangman »

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

Congrats lazorjef! So cool to be the first owner. She looks amazing - awesome how we all followed and participated in her design and now get to see how she turned out. Thanks for sharing pics.
Amber
AmberImage

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

tyrellkao666666 wrote:Is the quality and design and size of breasts, vagina going to be the same as the pictures on the website?
========================

Yes dear

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

zodiac wrote:A lot of pictures of those beautiful breast, could i see a few more pics of the ass on this doll. A few straight on shots from behind with her standing (close up) and lying down. I'm getting another doll soon and this is just a top 3 candidate. :D
========================

Please have a look from our website:

http://www.ordoll.com/en/productView.asp?id=41

Zihan

INFORMATIONS