www.ordoll.com

The 156cm G-cup doll is to be on the market next Wednesday

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The 156cm G-cup doll is to be on the market next Wednesd

Post by ORdoll »

mustangman wrote:I've already sent a PM. I'd like to be one of the first to buy this doll! She looks perfect!!!
========================

Yes dear, I would like to send a quotation to you , please send your full address, name and contact number or email address to me by PM,

thank you

BR

Zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

timetraveler1 wrote:Hi, i would like to make a few comments about the pictures provided from the doll company. first off i think you got the size of the arola's and nipple the right bigger size , something i and others have mentioned needed updating , and also the vagina outer part being redone that looks extreamly nice !!
as far as the removable ? inner core for the vagina , i had mentioned it befor and someone else did just now , that having a dual chamber will make it harder to get cleaned easily . so i hope maybe they can make optional ones with the single chamber to give customers more choice of what style they want.

and finally i see the color on the arola and the vagina , i am guessing this is just to highlight the area's that was described . (hopefully, as i don't think those colors look good. my opinion only)

i do have a question is it possible to offer options of colors on the outer vagina and the arola's area before the mold is done ? are these colors molded in when the doll is created or put on afterwards ? i have heard people say that the colors on many things come off after so long of a time.

Anyway great , great job on the improvemnts you have made on this new doll body!! two thumbs way up! :glou:
================================

Hello my best friend,

How are you? I wish you have a wonderful weekend!
1.i would like to make a few comments about the pictures provided from the doll company. first off i think you got the size of the arola's and nipple the right bigger size , something i and others have mentioned needed updating , and also the vagina outer part being redone that looks extreamly nice !!

Thank you ! do you think the nipple area is enough ? I would like to make the nipple and area dark color, then it look better than the pictures.

2.as far as the removable ? inner core for the vagina , i had mentioned it befor and someone else did just now , that having a dual chamber will make it harder to get cleaned easily . so i hope maybe they can make optional ones with the single chamber to give customers more choice of what style they want.

The insert is good for removable ,but the client can choose fixed or removable vagina, my all Japanese client the our new insert, they feedback that they like it.but our clients can choose the old style or newest style .

3.and finally i see the color on the arola and the vagina , i am guessing this is just to highlight the area's that was described . (hopefully, as i don't think those colors look good. my opinion only).

The Nipple and area and vagina skin color, we can choose the dark skin or pink vagina, we didnt put the color one the picture yet ,dear , which color is not good.

4.i do have a question is it possible to offer options of colors on the outer vagina and the arola's area before the mold is done ? are these colors molded in when the doll is created or put on afterwards ? i have heard people say that the colors on many things come off after so long of a time.

About the Nipple and vagina color ,that is not easy to lose, but the face make up maybe will lose it . and i would like client supply the vagina or nipple color to us when he wants the special color.

Thank you so much !!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Zihan, Thanks for answering my questions for me , and hopefully others who might have wondered some of the same things, about the arola area the large size is perfect size , as far as the color of the arola and nipple i think a darker brown would look better as you said , is their a way to airbrush it on just so anyone can see how the darker area would look .
and if okay make it molded in pernament . giving doll owners choice on color of this area's will be good , as different people like different shades of color for their own doll.
have a great day ! :D

recoil
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by recoil »

I can't wait for more details and pictures :whistle: aaaa

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

agreed

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Today is Wednesday correct?

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

yes today is wednesday. I'm also waiting. I'm disappointed they haven't posted it yet.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I already saw it, boobs look much different than the sculpt. I just need to take a look at her butt. It's Thursday in China :)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

So toots are the breasts better ? Bigger ? Smaller?
Care to shed more light?
DL

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

boobs sag down, the sculpt they appear "lifted", looks like a totally different body to me.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Sounds like an improvement the sculpt looked to fake.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

All looks very good will you make a built in vagina and is the anus in the correct place,will the head give a good blo job without the need to us a crowbar..

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Tootsie pls share the pictures

Massey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Massey »

I've been waiting for news on this one today but maybe by next Wednesday they meant next week? Can't wait for this one! Hoping to see some pics of the butt and legs soon.
Massey,
Canadian doll enthusiast.

INFORMATIONS