Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy hybrid question

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Redman85
Active Poster
Active Poster

Boy Toy hybrid question

Post by Redman85 »

Hi, I really like the new BT5 body and like the idea of being able to manage the weight and size better. But, I prefer the RD2 faces. Like Quinn or Renee or Michelle.

My question, being that they can do the hybrids now, would the proportions look funny with the BT5 body and a RD2 face?

Thanks!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Boy Toy hybrid question

Post by dodgeman »

Many RD2 faces are small and some are big as I have some of each. I think a Quinn face would be good and a Michelle would be good on the BT body's! The Renee face is a bit bigger in height and width at her cheeks and would most likely look too big on the BT body's. I have 2 Renee's and a Michelle and Michelle's face is smaller and works great on the body (B), there are a few of them around here and that body is almost the same size as the BT3 body's! I could see a Michelle face on a BT3, 4 or 5 and she would steal your heart in a minute, I know my body (A) Michelle has stolen my heart for sure! :D

Send your question to Abyss sales and see what they have to say! They are very good at knowing what those body/face combinations look like or will look like, they encourage customers to ask those questions! :D

INFORMATIONS