www.ordoll.com

Minmei - 156cm one year review and in Coverdoll

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
jackbeenimble

Minmei - 156cm one year review and in Coverdoll

Post by jackbeenimble »

This is an amazing doll, my first doll. We've had some great photo adventures, and learned a lot about doll life this past year. So here are a few thoughts about Minmei, an Ordoll Sara 156cm E, after one year.

I bought new from Ordoll in March 2015, delivered April 2015. She had the typical chemical TPE smell, pretty strong at first, but with regular washing and powdering with baby powder it greatly diminished within a couple of months. Nowadays you have to put your nose against the skin to get a whiff and it's not a turnoff, just "her scent", if that makes sense.

Wigs that came with her were so-so, had lots of tangles that were tough to brush out. A new synthetic wig, I think it was from wigsbuy.com, has been nice. Easy to brush, very few hairs lost, easy to wash, looks great.

Her makeup faded within about 6 months. I gave her a slight makeover recently for the April Coverdoll shoot.. ..new eye makeup and lipstick, added a little color to the nipples. Better than new.

Joints haven't changed much. Legs, knees, shoulders and elbows are still fairly stiff. Wrists are floppy, like they were upon arrival. Flexible neck still works like it did a year ago. All the fingernails and toenails are still on. She can still be balanced carefully to sit or kneel for posing; or maneuvered easily on her back or on all fours for play.

If she's out, she gets powdered daily with baby powder. She gets bathed every couple of weeks. Bathing then powdering - wow, amazing feel. When she's tucked away, she's wrapped in cotton towels with her legs bent a bit to fit into storage space.

Cleanup after play has evolved. These days, it's paper towels, isopropyl alcohol, more paper towels, and an aquarium air pump for a few hours.

Love the color of the skin, a very light Asian skin tone.

I recently put a USB borescope cam up the vag to do a vaginoscopy on her built-in.. ..and all looks as it should. I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TDF.

But to be fair it ain't all apples and carrots. She's got some TPE damage.

Where her legs meet her torso, upper inner thigh, there's some tearing going on, and deterioration of the TPE. I photoshopped it out for CoverDoll, because, well, it was a magazine shoot and that's just what you do.

In these two images you can see more. No edits to the photos including white balance, so don’t mind the dull skin tone here; the color of the skin is a little bit warmer than what’s shown in these two images. The fine white dusting you see is baby powder. The larger bumps, tears, and ridges show creases and deterioration of the skin.

Maybe the wear and tear is from the moisture of the water-based, toy-safe lube? the long term effects of cleaning with isopropyl alcohol? storage with her legs bent? too enthusiastic play? all of the above? Who knows.

She also leaves spots where she comes into contact with the sheets, aka, she's leaky. Usually it has to be a couple of hours of contact to leave spots. So most often she hangs out on towels. No spots then.

Even with these issues, I'd still buy from Ordoll, because I find this doll to be hot as hell. Body sculpt is wow. I'm not paid by them in any way - just a customer. This doll is great to photograph, and great for play, a really great first doll, realistic enough, at a good price.

More photos are linked below and in the April Coverall issue.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61936

http://coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.php/v ... 1.jpg.html
Attachments
cd1.jpg
cd1.jpg (299.16 KiB) Viewed 5204 times
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

jackbeenimble

Re: Minmei - 156cm one year review and in Coverdoll

Post by jackbeenimble »

And Many thanks to Nescio50 for inviting her to grace CoverDoll!!!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Thank you jack :D your photo shoot of Minmei is really great :thumbs_up: We love to have her at CoverDoll 8)

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

it was nice to ''meet'' you in coverdoll Minmei, thank you very much for the beautiful photos, i enjoyed them all, i loved your style, the blue roses, the white decor.
sweet Image

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Same thoughts about my ORdoll. She tears around the legs too, but the tears do not continue to get worst as time goes on. I think the body is extremely hot as well. I have respect for WMdolls and YLdolls and others but ORdolls had the most sexy physique dolls all around

It was a great review of Minmei, she's beautiful

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I have a feeling the tear/wear around the leg/vagina is by cleaning with isopropyl alcohol, I think that is too strong, you should switch to laundry liquid detergent mixed with water.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

:glou: Very nice 1 yr review . Alcohol can be drying by nature.

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hello Jackbenimble,

thank you for your pictures of beautiful Minmei. I still remember your first posts of her, because it were these that convinced me to get Jeanne. (same body, same face) My one year with Jeanne will be in June...

Yes the ORdoll sculpt is exceptionally beautiful and Minmei is really hot. By the way the small tears in the inguinal region are almost as with my girl. She has suffered a little more during her first month in my quite warm appartment.

Enjoy her for a long time and let the photos come...

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thanks for the information, especially the skeleton remaining posable after a year.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

sooooooooooo good!!!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollguy13 wrote:Same thoughts about my ORdoll. She tears around the legs too, but the tears do not continue to get worst as time goes on. I think the body is extremely hot as well. I have respect for WMdolls and YLdolls and others but ORdolls had the most sexy physique dolls all around

It was a great review of Minmei, she's beautiful
========================

Thank you my friend!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Nescio50 wrote:Thank you jack :D your photo shoot of Minmei is really great :thumbs_up: We love to have her at CoverDoll 8)
======================

:angel: :angel: :angel:

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

poppy70 wrote: thank you for your pictures of beautiful Minmei. I still remember your first posts of her, because it were these that convinced me to get Jeanne. (same body, same face) My one year with Jeanne will be in June...

poppy
Thanks poppy for the kind words! Jeanne is wonderful as well - looking forward to seeing more of her!

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Congrats Jack!!

Happy anniversary!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

the tears concerns me , and i do see someone else said they had that problem to , but then again i haven't heard a lot of people mentioning this about tears in these area's so i to think it must be what cleaning solution they are using . I may be wrong on this but i would think the easiest gentilest cleeaning soap , washed by hand might be the best way to clean ?
maybe using baby shampoo which is very gentle . just my 2 cents worth for what it's worth . (with the economy being bad my 2 cents worth is about negative 5 cents lol ! :lol: :lol:

INFORMATIONS