www.wmdolls.com

Dolls sold on Amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
chewy

Re: Dolls sold on Amazon

Post by chewy »

Thanks for the info. Sad news indeed. I wish I had nabbed the other one on my wishlist. But one is better than nothing.
Same thing happened on EBay. This scourge or curse of 2020 continues. :(

carazhe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by carazhe »

elarring wrote:Amazon still has sex dolls for sale on the website. I dont know about those brands. I dont think I would order off of Amazon though.
But the famous brand, KingMansion, NWDOLL has no dolls on amazon now. I am very sad.

chewy

Post by chewy »

Even though I was born in a different country, I say these recent anti sex doll laws can’t possibly be constitutional. Some one should take them to court for emotional distress and violation of personal freedoms. Let’s Make Amazon Great Again.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

not a bad idea.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

If you’re missing trawling through the cheap dolls on line perhaps switch to AliExpress! You always have the risk of getting substandard dolls that don’t last when going for something that doesn’t have the support of TDF like the vendors and manufacturers here though!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Avonman1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Avonman1 »

Hi, I was considering buying a doll on Amazon then seen one on eBay last April/May 2019. It was a Rifrano which they said it was, I am very happy with her as she twists side to side in middle which none of my others do I have purchased since secondhand from here and ukdollforum. Someone said about not purchasing sec/hand from here etc I have no complaints as such only one which said d cup but more like b/c. I bought brand-new WM from someone, 2 dolls from Germany to England and no regrets as long as sellers put down what's wrong with them as most won't do repairs if selling. I have bought 2 torsos from Alibaba which one is a Albei and sellers have sold their full size on here.
I don't see anything for ESDOLLS and Companion dolls, are they on your list or fakes as I see Companion only do one body 158 when I last looked and ES come from America??

BigPoppaGuy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BigPoppaGuy »

So a lot of this is just common sense-- if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

A few red flags to help are:
-Reverse image searching the doll photo. When an amazon/ebay vendor uses a legit vendor's photos and there are discrepancies between dimensions, customization options, or the manufacturer name has been omitted or is missing, it's a scam.

-Unless you're buying used, anything more than a couple hundred $ cheaper than the manufacturer/vendor price should more often than not be a red flag. Exception to special discounts and such.

-Unrelated or nonsensical reviews; e.g., "I love playing with the feet!" on a doll torso with no limbs. There should be reviews, and they should be at least somewhat accurate to the specific doll. Review spoofing is an easy way for scams trick people.

You do you though, be safe out there yall

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

OK this is my experience with a (nameless) seller endorsed by TDF.. I ordered a "WM" doll for almost $2000 USD, which at the time came with two heads for promotion. The doll had multiple issues within a month, regarding fingers and loose joints. I was sent a replacement doll which was supposedly the same doll, however the tone was slightly different, as was the body form and the skeleton was also much different. This doll had an articulating back which the original one did not, it was supposedly an upgrade. That doll actually became worse as it has the same finger issues, and the back joint became super loose quickly, to where the doll could barely sit up correctly. It's also difficult to carry because the upper back (or lower) likes to sag hard.
The icing on the cake was that the "U" shaped piece of metal to which the neck bolt was welded broke (and not while hanging, or doing weird head positions). --- POROUS Pot metal. If you've ever broken off a poorly done tack weld, and you have that grainy pitted surface, that's what the bracket when broken looked like.. I actually had to weld it back and managed to do so without doing to much damage to the skin. Then, later an ankle broke; no surprise the piece that broke (which was TACK welded) was similar in design tot he neck bolt attachment point.. I also welded that, leaving an ugly scar on the ankle.. while cleaning the doll up in the bathtub prior to closing the wound, the other ankle broke as I was moving it by hand! The replacement doll was complete junk.
I'm pretty sure the problem stems from the subpar/poorly welded metals used to attach the neck bolt and ankle brackets becoming weakened by water.. since those are two areas water can get into during washing. If they were stainless or some type of other decent alloy they would not have failed..
In all seriousness the dolls I received don't seem to be any more legitimate or quality than the ~700 ones floating around on ebay.. I SITLL haven't had the issue resolved.. All of the above occurred within 9 months of making the initial purchase..

As seen in the photos the neck and ankle use the same bracket and both (all 3) broke in the exact same place. One thing is for sure, the original skeleton (while becoming loose within a month) is definitely more solidly built.
Attachments
20191101_003432.jpg
20191101_003432.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 680 times
20191009_155135.jpg
20191009_155135.jpg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 680 times
20191009_155126.jpg
20191009_155126.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 680 times

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I still have both of my Amazon dolls, just celebrated 2 years with my 100, she has a knee that's a little loose. In May it'll be 2 years with my 140, her back broke last year and I fixed it.
In all my dolls don't seem to have any more problems than what a lot of members here say about genuine manufacturers dolls.
Together my dolls cost less than $800 and both are beautiful.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

INFORMATIONS