www.wmdolls.com

Dolls sold on Amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
AlphaZer0
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Dolls sold on Amazon

Post by AlphaZer0 »

That’s a very pretty doll, I want one :D

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

I'll be retiring my amazon knock off :( reeks of strong rubberband smell, they used more mixture of rubber instead. At that time I paid $900, wasnt aware of knock offs at the time. Shes prety much tearing in her usual spots of fake dolls tend to have. She almost has that "knock off" face that a lot of dolls tend to have, you notice they have a lighter tan about them, and the face isnt up to par to the originals, you can usually spot them prety easily.

I'll probably tear apart and toss trash..Most I'll spend on a knock off is $400-500 limit hehe..

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Dolls sold on Amazon are mostly knockoffs of WMDoll and some other name brands too (they also unapologetically use pictures from the name brands... there's no copyright in China). I bought dolls from MMJDoll and KingMansion, and found both to have good products and customer service, plus their dolls don't smell like I see on feedbacks for some other sellers, or very light and eventually fades away.

Although I have not needed Amazon to intervene, I have read feedbacks on the vendors and saw a few times that Amazon stepped in and helped the customers. These vendors do not want to lose their license to sell on Amazon.

I recently got a 145cm EVO C-cup from DH168 ($1400)… other than the EVO skeleton, I don't think DH168 is necessarily better than my 145cm A-cup knockoff ($550) from MMJDoll on Amazon... may be a tad better, but certainly not $900, or 150%, better.

The advertised pics (not sure from what name brand) on Amazon are exactly what I got... Also look at the details: slight appearance of vein on the hands, realistic looking knee caps, and my favorite: those 2 dimples on the lower back. These are well-thought details that DH168 and some other name brands do not have.
Attachments
advertisement
advertisement
4 (2).jpg (570.44 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
advertisement
advertisement
711hH+EZsXL._SL1500_.jpg (96.03 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
advertisement
advertisement
71TaALEXIOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (101.48 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
my doll
my doll
20191102_103716 (3).jpg (274.95 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
my doll
my doll
20191102_104026 (3).jpg (337.06 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
my doll
my doll
20191102_145133 (3).jpg (371.57 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
my doll
my doll
20191102_104216 (3).jpg (412.09 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
my doll
my doll
20191102_104248 (3).jpg (379.61 KiB) Viewed 2686 times

scottymacsd

Post by scottymacsd »

smallcat wrote:I notice amazon is carrying their own stock now of nextgen, with different dolls this time around, last time I bought mine all they had was https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0761 ... UTF8&psc=1 Came out ok, nice details, annoying handplate design which I dont like, that most dolls are adopting.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071W ... =UTF8&th=1 I wonder if they are all the same color/options like the one I have next gen model; since there is no Manufacturer that you can talk to. Has anyone else bought anything differently from their brand next? Nice to buy once their prices fluctuate under 700.
I have an Amazon story that might help,

I purchased one of the NextGen Dolls Ultra Premium Love Doll, Serena Dolls recently for $489.40 prime deal.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0761 ... UTF8&psc=1

I ended up receiving a Nextgen Dolls Barb Premium Love Doll which sells for $710.80

After contacting Amazon about the mix up, They said they are shipping the correct doll, and that I can keep the other since it is not returnable.
3 days later I get the replacement which I had hoped would be the correct doll, and the exact same wrong doll was delivered. Once again I contacted Amazon and this time was refunded the full amount I paid and was told once again, I can keep the wrong doll. Both of the dolls look very nice but are not the look Im interested in. I perfer the large breasted full woman look not the young small breasted petite type. I only unpacked one and set up one of the boxes so I could take images to send to amazon if needed and then put it back in the box. the second box I only needed to look at the head to know it was not the right doll. I must say if I was into this style doll, I would be impressed with what you get. the quality seems to be good and the fact you get 3 wigs (blonde,red, brunet) its like you get 3 in one kit. LOl. but the issue now is now I have two large boxes with dolls I have no use for sitting around taking up space.
I have bought 3 dolls from amazon now. the first one ended up being returned used with in a month and was given full refund because the frame inside broke into 3 pieces making it useless. the second I have had for 8 months and it is beautiful and I have had no issues with exept I left the heating device in it on and forgot about it so it slightly melted he lips and leg of the vagina but did not effect the inside and to tell you the truth has made it easier to penetrate. it just does not look as sexy having the area slightly disfigured.
I only use it once in a while when needed so it does the job i need it to. So for me Amazon has been the way to go for me. since I only need one to use for sex once in a while. but everytime i pull it out of the box, i get excited to play.
I hope my 2 cents has helped.

Scottymac
Last edited by Broven on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: PM Sent

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

Almost two years ago I bought one in amazon, I received what I saw in the photos, its quality looks good, no great failures after this time, I think the usual, fingers and joints that loosen, I paid 1040€ and I think I wasn't scammed. Now I have bought one in HGDOLLS, yesterday I paid, meyba will be received in two or three weeks, then I will be able to compare quality between both.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

There was another thread on the topic, I didn't have any problem getting factory photos of my Amazon dolls from the sellers before ordering. The quality was excellent on one, factory second on the other and a considerable deal either way.
I run a small company and my industry has been all but destroyed by the Chinese, during the coronavirus dilemma my sales spiked like 250%. TPE dolls are the one thing in my life that comes legitimately from China so by buying knockoff dolls I figured at least they ripped off another Chinese company for a change. If that's a twisted view, then there's something wrong with me I suppose but maybe I'm just bitter as I prepare to fold the company I built over decades and train for new employment.

The bottom line is:
A) The majority if not all of the dolls on Amazon are knockoff, but will be reasonably close to the pictures in the ad, and right on factory photos if you're wise enough to request them.
B) There are scam sellers on Amazon but Amazon will help if you get screwed.
C) They may or may not live as long depending on the manufacturer, but if she lives over 25% of a useful expected lifespan and costs 25% of genuine there's no fowl.
D) Dolls from legit manufacturers and vendors have as many issues as a knockoff, if you don't believe me just go read through the last years topics on all the skeleton breakage, loose joints, and unexpected tears.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=125318

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

scottymacsd wrote:
smallcat wrote:I notice amazon is carrying their own stock now of nextgen, with different dolls this time around, last time I bought mine all they had was https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0761 ... UTF8&psc=1 Came out ok, nice details, annoying handplate design which I dont like, that most dolls are adopting.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071W ... =UTF8&th=1 I wonder if they are all the same color/options like the one I have next gen model; since there is no Manufacturer that you can talk to. Has anyone else bought anything differently from their brand next? Nice to buy once their prices fluctuate under 700.

I purchased one of the NextGen Dolls Ultra Premium Love Doll, Serena Dolls recently for $489.40 prime deal.

I ended up receiving a Nextgen Dolls Barb Premium Love Doll which sells for $710.80

After contacting Amazon about the mix up, They said they are shipping the correct doll, and that I can keep the other since it is not returnable.
3 days later I get the replacement which I had hoped would be the correct doll, and the exact same wrong doll was delivered. Once again I contacted Amazon and this time was refunded the full amount I paid and was told once again, I can keep the wrong doll. Both of the dolls look very nice but are not the look Im interested in. I perfer the large breasted full woman look not the young small breasted petite type. I only unpacked one and set up one of the boxes so I could take images to send to amazon if needed and then put it back in the box. the second box I only needed to look at the head to know it was not the right doll. I must say if I was into this style doll, I would be impressed with what you get. the quality seems to be good and the fact you get 3 wigs (blonde,red, brunet) its like you get 3 in one kit. LOl. but the issue now is now I have two large boxes with dolls I have no use for sitting around taking up space.
I have bought 3 dolls from amazon now. the first one ended up being returned used with in a month and was given full refund because the frame inside broke into 3 pieces making it useless. the second I have had for 8 months and it is beautiful and I have had no issues with exept I left the heating device in it on and forgot about it so it slightly melted he lips and leg of the vagina but did not effect the inside and to tell you the truth has made it easier to penetrate. it just does not look as sexy having the area slightly disfigured.
I only use it once in a while when needed so it does the job i need it to. So for me Amazon has been the way to go for me. since I only need one to use for sex once in a while. but everytime i pull it out of the box, i get excited to play.

Scottymac
You're possibly the only one here that can live out the twin fantasy! I'd have had matching outfits for them the same day.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

haremlover wrote:KingMansion have sold dolls in the past that have disappointed many people. There are dolls and dolls, brands and fakes.

I have a special lady who interviews and inspects candidates wanting to join the Harem
and KingMansion don't pass the interview.

Go for a reputable vendor on TDF who's lines of supply are known and guaranteed to come from the genuine factory.

Best wishes

Harem

That Inspection Lady,.. lol cute :lol:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

mx1289
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mx1289 »

Schenker411 wrote:This little Amazon hussy takes care of me quite well..

20190810_221853_resized.jpg
20190908_143154.jpg
20190808_221738.jpg
Hello, I'm brand new to this forum and am trying to decide if i should go for an amazon doll or not. Your doll looks fantastic, the navel looks just like the real version. Can you tell me which amazon seller you purchased from? I am not picky, I realize if it's cheaper its going to be less quality, however some of the dolls' overly small navels look weird and that would definitely be a deal breaker for me. Did you request photos from your seller, or just buy it?

mx1289
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mx1289 »

Hello everyone I am a brand new user to this forum. I want to say thanks to everyone who posted pictures, it gave me a lot to think about. Can anyone point me toward a trusted seller on amazon? I found two dolls that even if they looked different it wouldn't bother me at all. The main thing I would like to be as close as possible to the real doll is the navel. Here are some links, I believe one or two people who posted here bought some of these exact items. #1, favorite one seller name "GOGOTtoy" - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Solid-S ... hpc&sr=1-1 #2 seller MMJDOLL - https://www.amazon.com/MMJDOLL-Lifelike ... hpc&sr=1-1 #3 kingmansion, apparently a bunch of bad feeback from years ago, and lots of positive feedback now? i dont know. https://www.amazon.com/KingMansion-Ange ... B019XLAPX8 i have seen #3 posted here, I think. It seems like those would be the safest on amazon, I made sure to only view 4 stars and up, but I will let you experienced folks help me think about it. Thanks.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Watch MMJDOLL, I got my 140cm from him, she was less than he wanted for other 140s at the time. When she arrived she had a gouge in her shoulder and what appeared to be a footprint on her, as well as some deformation on the feet. I'm assuming she was a factory second but for the price I paid it was fair enough.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=116186
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

hitomifan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hitomifan »

Has anyone seen IKDOLL on amazon? It says its Jinsan and sells a limited range of wm dolls

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Technician wrote:
scottymacsd wrote:

Scottymac
You're possibly the only one here that can live out the twin fantasy! I'd have had matching outfits for them the same day.
I believe there are several that have replacements from the 1st was mangled in some form, with dolls i suspect its way more than twice the effort for twin dolls. While i have not bedded more than a small number of women on my 19th B-day i had the twin's tryst. I was still a Virgin when that happened their plan & they executed it i finished it at least 3 times that night.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

mx1289 wrote:Hello everyone I am a brand new user to this forum. I want to say thanks to everyone who posted pictures, it gave me a lot to think about. Can anyone point me toward a trusted seller on amazon? I found two dolls that even if they looked different it wouldn't bother me at all. The main thing I would like to be as close as possible to the real doll is the navel. Here are some links, I believe one or two people who posted here bought some of these exact items. #1, favorite one seller name "GOGOTtoy" - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Solid-S ... hpc&sr=1-1 #2 seller MMJDOLL - https://www.amazon.com/MMJDOLL-Lifelike ... hpc&sr=1-1 #3 kingmansion, apparently a bunch of bad feeback from years ago, and lots of positive feedback now? i dont know. https://www.amazon.com/KingMansion-Ange ... B019XLAPX8 i have seen #3 posted here, I think. It seems like those would be the safest on amazon, I made sure to only view 4 stars and up, but I will let you experienced folks help me think about it. Thanks.
Yo dude I have an Irontech doll and an Amazon doll, IMO there is not a hell of a lot of difference between the two EXCEPT (and this is significant) the quality of the spine. If the Amazon doll is getting a lot of hard fucking sooner or later the spine will break, most likely at the pelvis. The Irontech doll has not had any spine breakage but there have been other issues. In some respects the TPE on the Amazon doll is more resistant to tearing. Even with a broken pelvis, the doll is still usable, but obviously more limited.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

$200? This smells of a vynil inflatable bait and switch. There's more or less reputable sellers but plenty of sellers hoping to capitalize on buyers being too embarrassed to complain.

https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-Lifeli ... e+&sr=8-59

INFORMATIONS