www.ordoll.com

Thank you for sharing your pictures

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Thank you for sharing your pictures

Post by ORdoll »

ORdoll wrote:Hello T'Bolt,

You dont like my name: Tang zihan? This is a wonderful name in China. Zihan(子涵) is first name , Tang(唐) is my family name,if you have some friends , you show many Chinese name to them (唐子涵),They will say This a nice name. :razz: :oops:

I understand, you dont like this face,

F-cup : her breasts:83.5cm ( her breast is little ptosis)

E-cup: her breasts 80cm

Not really " the "E" be enlarged to an "F" through air injection to the hollow breast"

they are really different breasts style and size,

please have a look the pictures

Thank you for your message so much !

BR

Zihan

Thndrrbolt wrote:Tangzihan,
"Spell Check: doesn't like your screen name! :-)
The brunette doll face is more Caucasian, but the expression is not one of a happy person, so it is not attractive to me.
I see. The blonde doll is an "F" cup while the brunette is an "E" cup.
I must say that I prefer the "F" cup model. Can the "E" be enlarged to an "F" through air injection to the hollow breast? If so, can you refer me to a page where I can read about the procedure for doing this?
Thanks!
T'Bolt
Attachments
E-cup breats
E-cup breats
156cm D-cup.jpg (45.24 KiB) Viewed 2537 times
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Masamune Date
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Masamune Date »

ORdoll wrote:Thanks for my client sharing his doll's pictures.
Which Body Type is this? The first Post Photos i mean. There boobs look very bigger then all Body Type of the site from Oriental Rose.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Masamune Date wrote:
Which Body Type is this? The first Post Photos i mean. There boobs look very bigger then all Body Type of the site from Oriental Rose.
I think the breasts appear bigger to you because the dolls back is arched making her breasts stand out more. She might be a Fcup

Masamune Date
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Masamune Date »

But on OR Dolls site it dont give a Fcup body.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I like the looks of the blond doll , the body looks more voluptuous and the breast are nice . i like the way the body back can arch ,what is the height and weight of this doll? i liked another dolls body but the waist was so small , i think a little bigger waist looks better .
these dolls are getting better all the time as far as realism, while some people talk about not crossing the uncanny valley where a doll looks to real, i say bull, the more realistic a doll can be made the better as it gives the ultimate tribute to a woman's body and to the doll owner for getting a replica of a woman that is as realistic as can be made for the doll buyers . this is the future .
having said that and since we are talking about bigger breast dolls here , is their any news on future big breast dolls hopefully finally upgrading to bigger arola's and slightly longer nipples?
I am hoping they will soon do this with the larger arola's and nipples . :)

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

timetraveler1 wrote:I like the looks of the blond doll , the body looks more voluptuous and the breast are nice . i like the way the body back can arch ,what is the height and weight of this doll? i liked another dolls body but the waist was so small , i think a little bigger waist looks better .
these dolls are getting better all the time as far as realism, while some people talk about not crossing the uncanny valley where a doll looks to real, i say bull, the more realistic a doll can be made the better as it gives the ultimate tribute to a woman's body and to the doll owner for getting a replica of a woman that is as realistic as can be made for the doll buyers . this is the future .
having said that and since we are talking about bigger breast dolls here , is their any news on future big breast dolls hopefully finally upgrading to bigger arola's and slightly longer nipples?
I am hoping they will soon do this with the larger arola's and nipples . :)
I like your idea timetraveler. Larger arola's make breasts stand out even more. I actually used some waterproof make up to make my dolls arola larger; it doesn't look half bad actually. I'd like to see some added detail to the bottom of the doll feet, like small crevices and wrinkles, and some darker shades on pressure points . It all adds to the realism
Attachments
4b3235835d91b5d7fd4d3fae5d58aa07 (1).jpg
4b3235835d91b5d7fd4d3fae5d58aa07 (1).jpg (130.92 KiB) Viewed 2389 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

dollguy13, very nice work it does look more realistic , the only thing i have against having to do that especially on certain "ahem' doll parts is i don't want make up in my mouth or on my tongue . which wouldn't happen if the coloring etc. was actually moulded in the doll parts (larger arola's etc. ).

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Masamune Date wrote:

=========================================
The first picture's body is E-cup of ORDOLL.

Her breasts look like bigger ,but she is E-cup .

Tangzihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Masamune Date
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Masamune Date »

Thank You for Answer OR Doll. But Which Body is this exactly?
This http://www.ordoll.com/en/productView.asp?id=30

or this? http://www.ordoll.com/en/productView.asp?id=7

Both are named with E Cup. I´m a Little confused.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

ORdoll wrote:

You dont like my name: Tang zihan? This is a wonderful name in China. Zihan(子涵) is first name , Tang(唐) is my family name,if you have some friends , you show many Chinese name to them (唐子涵),They will say This a nice name. :razz: :oops:

The issue is NOT that I don't like your name.
Rather, it is the Spell Check function on my iPad which keeps trying to spell something different when I type your name. So, I won't try to type it any more!
Liking or not liking the look of a particular face is NO reflection on the quality of the work. It is simply the expression of a personal preference.
Like some other men, I happen to find the appearance of the larger breasts you show to be more appealing. Some prefer breasts SO large that they don't look good to me. Others prefer quite small breasts. This is one instance where one size does NOT fit all!
T'Bolt

Not really " the "E" be enlarged to an "F" through air injection to the hollow breast"

BR

Zihan

The brunette doll face is more Caucasian, but the expression is not one of a happy person, so it is not attractive to me.
I must say that I prefer the "F" cup model. Can the "E" be enlarged to an "F" through air injection to the hollow breast? If so, can you refer me to a page where I can read about the procedure for doing this?
Thanks!
T'Bolt

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Thndrrbolt wrote:
ORdoll wrote:

The issue is NOT that I don't like your name.
Rather, it is the Spell Check function on my iPad which keeps trying to spell something different when I type your name. So, I won't try to type it any more!
Liking or not liking the look of a particular face is NO reflection on the quality of the work. It is simply the expression of a personal preference.
Like some other men, I happen to find the appearance of the larger breasts you show to be more appealing. Some prefer breasts SO large that they don't look good to me. Others prefer quite small breasts. This is one instance where one size does NOT fit all!
T'Bolt

BR

Zihan

Thanks!
T'Bolt
==================================

Hi T'Bolt,

We are sculpturing a new 156cm body sex doll ,

Her measurement:
upper Breasts: 95cm
lower breasts: 69cm
buttock:87cm

She will be fat and sexy!

Kindly give us your advice!

Thank you

Tangzihan
Attachments
breasts style
breasts style
11.png (118.6 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
The labia majora style
The labia majora style
22.png (425.88 KiB) Viewed 2168 times

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

ORdoll wrote:Yes , This is our F-cup doll ,he sent some pictures to me , I would like to send more to you , please have a look

BR

Tangzihan

=================================================================
majorperv wrote:This is...OOF! This has to be the F cup right? The boobs look huge. Beautiful photos! Are there more?
Though very VERY beautiful, I have to wonder...what is the deal with these "secret" Cup sizes/body types? I go on Ordoll's website and only see E-D cup.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Nice pics! Her face reminds me of Shakira...
Kind regards,

Stevo

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

AhMyDolless wrote:
ORdoll wrote:Yes , This is our F-cup doll ,he sent some pictures to me , I would like to send more to you , please have a look

BR

Tangzihan

majorperv wrote:This is...OOF! This has to be the F cup right? The boobs look huge. Beautiful photos! Are there more?
Though very VERY beautiful, I have to wonder...what is the deal with these "secret" Cup sizes/body types? I go on Ordoll's website and only see E-D cup.
============================

hello majorperv,

Thank you ,this is our 156 E-cup sex doll ( before we call F-cup),
Now we have G-cup sex doll , please have a look

BR

Zihan
Attachments
QQ图片20160519121305.jpg
QQ图片20160519121305.jpg (97.93 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
QQ图片20160519121300.jpg
QQ图片20160519121300.jpg (119.13 KiB) Viewed 1978 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

AhMyDolless wrote:

BR

Tangzihan

=====================

Hello majorperv,

Our 156cm doll have B-cup, D-cup, E-cup and G-cup & big hip.
The heads: Linda, sherry, Sasha, Daisy. Sherry. Lily. Rose.
I would like to send the 4 bodies pictures to you to have a look.

Zihan
Attachments
G-cup and Big hip
G-cup and Big hip
QQ图片20160519121300.jpg (119.13 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
E-cup
E-cup
156cm E-cup.jpg (92.84 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
D-cup
D-cup
156cm D-cup.jpg (45.24 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
B-cup
B-cup
156cm B-cup.png (112.85 KiB) Viewed 1929 times

INFORMATIONS