betterlovedoll.com

Love doll project

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
sexbot
Documentary & TV
Documentary & TV

Love doll project

Post by sexbot »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a multimedia journalism student from Bournemouth UK, I'm working on a major project about the importance of love dolls and the role they play in people's lives. It is a serious project to demonstrate why they are beneficial to our society with recent controversial issues with a campaign to ban sex robots in the UK.

I am really interested in hearing about everyones opinions. And if possible looking for an interviewee from the UK to talk about it more in-depth on camera. The final project will be available on the web and youtube once it has been completed.

Thank you, i look forward to hearing more! :) :)

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Love doll project

Post by RainLover »

Sweet words and heartfelt promises ending in lampoons has made a lot of people shy. Maybe you could link to some of your other completed projects to show your level of maturity to handle this topic with the sincerity it is due. Good luck with your project! :)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

I believe you will find that everyone here owns love dolls for various reasons. While I do not view love dolls as a replacement for real women, I do view them as an outlet of expression of fantasy (fantasy not otherwise fulfilled with a real woman).
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

Need help with this too. Also working on a similar project myself. Better together. I will pm you sexbot.

INFORMATIONS