exdollofficial.com

Neles first steps out of the closet... (DS160, Jiayi)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Neles first steps out of the closet... (DS160, Jiayi)

Post by nukeno »

Hi everbody,

it was a hard week of work but last night I couldn't resist any longer so I screwed together the first couple of lamps I need for the green screen to work properly and tested it out. The setup is rather simple and I will need two more lamps at least. I also will cover the stand with green gaffa tape so it will be less difficult to get rid of it in the pictures afterwards.

I'm not a great photographer and have never done anything like this bevor, so everthing will be learning by doing and trial and error from here on out. I have the most respect for everbody who does HQ-photography of their dolls. It is really hard work to get everthing right: the styling, the setting, the pose, lighting, camera settings, post-production... puuh :) For me as a perfectionist on one hand and beeing rather impatient on the other this is indeed a challenge. But let's get started.

I used Gimp to "photoshop" Nele and placed her, you have guessed it already by the dress she is wearing, in a beer tent on "Oktoberfest". :)

It's far from perfect and just a first attempt without spending hours of work on it. Step by step. Also in hindsight it might had been better to order Nele with stiff joints, but I never tought of having so much fun "just" taking pictures of her. But the rest of this session we didn't bother anything anymore and just had fun.

Nele: "You like what you see, don't you?"

Nele: "We could go further this time, you know? If you just dimm the lights a little bit... "

Me: "Hey, come on, don't be shy NOW..."

Me: "Be proud, you look great! And if you even take off your bra and panties this time, I'll take you shopping later on... "

So afterwards we went online for two more hours of online-shopping, and next time she will suprise all of us with a complete new outfit... :)

We spent the rest of the night in bed together - until 04:00 am, not asleep, for the first time - and I'm glad that she is "loose" and not "uptight" at all... ;)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Neles first steps out of the closet... (DS160, Jiayi)

Post by haremlover »

WOW!

Really brillliant

Incredible costume

Your comments about not imagining that it's so much fun to do photos ring true with very many of us and no-one can imagine who's not had a toy lady for themselves.

Congratulations

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nukeno, Nele is simply great, and you did a great job as well. Let´s raise our glasses on her!
:glou:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Helix

Post by Helix »

Great pictures. And nice dress!

I was already planning on buying a dirndl for my doll, next time I do a trip to south-east Germany.
My dolls: Wei Lin and Tzuyu

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

That are really nice photos taken of Nele. Well done with the Oktoberfest.

I think that our girls fill the Dirndls quite well, because what most don't know the girls need some bust size to fill that kind of dress. Flat girls simply don't look that good in a Dirndl.

@helix: you can get those dirndls all around the year, but the best offers and variety are around September and in October right after the Oktoberfest is over. But they ain't cheap. At least not the better ones.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Hello nukeno, super images :thumbs_up:
Nele is one sweet beauty :P

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Exactly. Especially every 158+ or 160+ doll should own one of these. About the 168s models I'm not sure. They might be to skinny overall, plus-size or not.

When I ordered Nele, I went with the DS160 model because I wanted her to be as close to reality as possible. Which small woman like Nele has a plus-sized natural bosom? BUT, with one of these dresses bust-size is everything. The push-up bra she is wearing doesn't help that much. So I recommend buying one only to every plus-size doll owner. But on the "flat" one's like Nele, it still looks good, especially on the pictures, because it is a nice dress and the DSDolls are even nicer... ;)

The outfit which I have ordered yesterday will be the exact opposite though and hopefully underline her nice legs and backside in a more youthful modern way. If I find a way to pose her bending over / leaning forward while standing (which in her case would be hanging). Her loose joints won't be much help but we will see and I'm excited already. :)

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

I say naughty enough. :D

thx for sharing the set up and photos.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

INFORMATIONS