SexDollAmerica.com

Outbursts and Rants

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
set

Post by set »

Great work Ish!!!

You know this is really silly of him... let's say he is not a total scammer. If he had come into the forum and announced that he would be importing asian dolls, he would have been welcomed with open arms!!!

If he turned out to be real, I bet he would have had orders within a week!

Duh?

We like dolls here, many people have more than one doll.... we don't need to hear how bad one product it to purchase another one! Just look how excited we all get when a new manufacturer starts up!

What an idiot!

I for one, hope he grows up and apologizes, we very much could use someone providing an import service.

-Set

kosh

Post by kosh »

Ishtaria wrote:I've solved the mystery :idea:
good job ish! i was close but figured he was a manufacture himself, an importer eh?
kosh
~ understanding is a three edged sword ~

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Have to concur with every thing said, and thanks again Ish for "saving" the day.

rentell

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

set wrote:
I for one, hope he grows up and apologizes, we very much could use someone providing an import service.

-Set
It would be easy to verify if he actually works with some Japanese manufacturers simply by writing to them.
I'm pretty sure he's not & anyway I won't deal with a guy with such dishonest strategies - I can easily imagine the customers service ... :roll:

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Wow!!! Thanks everyone! :D

I had a really crumy day, and this was a very welcomed surprise. :)

I'll admit now that my first suspicion was that he was an ex-TDF member ( rather loud and boisterous one) coming back to haunt us.

It hadn't occurred to me, but the whole eBay thing does make me wonder.

Ish

PS
Thanks Grey :)

INFORMATIONS