www.ordoll.com

Doll suggestion to OR Doll.

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
skyglider

Re: Doll suggestion to OR Doll.

Post by skyglider »

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/download ... &mode=view

I agree with the butt suggestion. When's this new doll coming out? Let's have a but that's pert and bubble-like. I'll be putting my order in pronto
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I would also like a doll with a bubble butt but with a smaller chest size. So instead of big boobs the mass/weight should be on the ass instead.

Also an issue with TPE is that the butt cheeks cannot touch each other or it will fuse together. So I don't really know how the mfer can make a booty doll with a issue like that to get around.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

tootsie wrote:I would also like a doll with a bubble butt but with a smaller chest size. So instead of big boobs the mass/weight should be on the ass instead.

Also an issue with TPE is that the butt cheeks cannot touch each other or it will fuse together. So I don't really know how the mfer can make a booty doll with a issue like that to get around.
They don't need to touch when injected, and doll being in natural injected position.But they can be close, and that area where the ass hole would look nice in, could use more then 1.5 inch of fat in front of it. I say 2 inches plus around that area, and 3.5-5 inches of bubble butt on the large parts. If that makes any sense.

Just like you can "tittie fuck" big boobs, you want to be able to "ass fuck" without putting in any hole.

Bubble butt with smaller chest is my favorite too. But after having my F-Cup around, I'm starting to become more fond of breast.

Good that you mentioned small breast. I think I read somewhere, that the E-Cup Breast is not so soft, or as soft as that owner wanted.

Perhaps ORDOLL could also put air in the smaller breast.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

"We try to make butt like kim kardashian for our next doll."

I´m under the impression that ORDoll was just ironic...

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

tootsie wrote:I would also like a doll with a bubble butt but with a smaller chest size. So instead of big boobs the mass/weight should be on the ass instead.

I know you like women with that look!

Personally I would like to see a doll with the same big breasts as on WMdoll´s new 155 cm but with a normal sized waist and a with big butt!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

sture wrote:"We try to make butt like kim kardashian for our next doll."

I´m under the impression that ORDoll was just ironic...
I think the're serious, but think its funny that someone wants a fat ass.

WM is ahead of them in this area, they release that fantasy doll with a Kim Kardashian looking ass with the wide ass hip. But it has that tiny waste.

If I were ORDOLL, I would make a 140cm size doll that is larger figure, Kim Kardashian ass with proportional waste and bone structure. Not fantasy looking, more natural J Lo body, Kim ass. Would be nice because of weight. And I would make the large doll with a Bubble Butt.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

A Doll needs to be able to simulate this.

Ass hole MUST be behind some fat.

If they made a doll like that cost 5k that could do that out of TPE, I would take out a loan.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

sapman24 wrote: Image
Ok, that just might be the best damn ass I have ever seen. Good lord, the jiggle.. So round.. No cellulose..

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Xephyr wrote:

Ok, that just might be the best damn ass I have ever seen. Good lord, the jiggle.. So round.. No cellulose..
That's my girl Sasha Grey.

Video of her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZe7YYwVf2U

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

I can just imagine one day, ORDOLL is going to announce new dolls with different sized cups. But they're going to call it with bubble butt or something. And their going to have a video demonstrating

this

and I'm going to loose consciousness for a brief moment and place a new order.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I actually think a butt that jiggles more is a good idea, and hope that ordoll does it ,. after all the human butt does jiggle .
ORDOLL if you can do this without compromising the durability , but you seem to have done it with the breast and have no problems so i imagine the butt cheeks could be done the same way! :D

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

I hope there doing the big butt with no little hips.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

sapman24 wrote:I hope there doing the big butt with no little hips.
so true, please a body proportion, just a little more buttocks and breasts with a nice hip ratio :wink:

Maybe some foot sole details with those awesome legs too :razz:
Attachments
ftop.ru_49276.jpg
ftop.ru_49276.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2303 times
athletic-body-butt-fashion-Favim.com-699080.jpg
athletic-body-butt-fashion-Favim.com-699080.jpg (41.12 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
KWYecYz.jpg
KWYecYz.jpg (765.89 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
6998512938_18c940bae8_z.jpg
6998512938_18c940bae8_z.jpg (82.6 KiB) Viewed 2303 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Those girls are so sexy.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Dollectable

Post by Dollectable »

Just wanted to confirm an interest in an area that I feel is lacking. No Kardashian please... save that for some female klingon/predator/avatar hybrid alien fantasy doll. And no, I am not saying her ass is "out of this world".

INFORMATIONS