www.wmdolls.com

do you think any of these are real or scams im new to these

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: do you think any of these are real or scams im new to th

Post by Nescio50 »

I would not risk to send any money to vendors at AliExpress. A few of them might be okay, but a lot of them are not.

All vendors at TDF are trustworthy, so buy a doll from one of them :D

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Nescio50 wrote:I would not risk to send any money to vendors at AliExpress. A few of them might be okay, but a lot of them are not.

This is about as well put and as succinctly as it could ever be phrased. I gree 100% with Nescio. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

lishde - if you stick to what Nescio says you'll be ok. If you should happen to think you've found a better deal then please ask on here before you buy and before you probably get scammed.

Good luck I hope you find the doll of your dreams. :D

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Nescio50 wrote:I would not risk to send any money to vendors at AliExpress. A few of them might be okay, but a lot of them are not.

Agreed. Steer clear of the vendors on Ali Express, it too much of a gamble. Asking questions here is the same thing to do! We are all here to help one another enjoy the hobby.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I know The Chinese can produce things for cheap, but in this case, I think you might get Shang Hied

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nescio's advice is sound.

But for entertainment I did go to your links.

The first . . .

The photo is really gorgeous and a very high quality doll. A 145 high doll in silicone at 10kg? Don't pull my leg. The face is wonderful and high quality and if I was shown the photo of just the hands I'd say she's a 4Woods. $999 :haha4: No I really don't like having to buy boot extenders to cope with the extra length of my pulled legs! It's a fraud.
High-quality-Lifelike-real-silicone-sex-dolls-japanese-real-full-silicone-love-doll-sex-products-for.jpg
High-quality-Lifelike-real-silicone-sex-dolls-japanese-real-full-silicone-love-doll-sex-products-for.jpg (81.39 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
Heavens - that's the sort of doll that can look me in the eyes. WOW.

I must not find out what she is or else . . .

The second.
She's a TPE doll of the nature of which WM are making and others too. Go to 1AM or Beautiful dolls for a reliable source.

The third and forth likewise. All three are on at the sort of price I'd expect them to be

The fifth - she's not a 165. The one photographed there is the WM 158 and of all WMs at the moment perhaps she's the one who might tempt me. I reckon that that seller either is careless about the listing or will send a 165 from a maker that WM says is faking their dolls but has recently come out of the woodwork on other forums as MaidenDoll. Their dolls are beautiful but none of us know about their quality. WM say that they have had examples come to them for repair with people thinking they were WM and that the quality isn't so good. But the 165, for which the price listed is a genuine price, is heavier at around 35kg and really on the limit of what I like to carry from preference. So whilst attracted by the sculpture of the photos of the MaidenDoll 165 and would like to try one, personally I'm giving her a miss.

Whilst my attitude towards the WM158 demonstrates that I'm far from biassed, people tease me about being elitist.

My favourite dolls are of a class all of their own and

are professional students

of seduction

and know exactly what to do

And it all started . . .

from . . .

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

So doll-on as a friend would say! And enjoy every step of the way.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

lishde
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lishde »

thanks all for the advice

lishde
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lishde »

could this be removed after looking around the site i can see they are not trust able

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lishde wrote:could this be removed after looking around the site i can see they are not trust able
Actually this is a very important thread to other new people too. Giving access to the links enables all of us to look and see and discover how to be a little more discerning . . . and . . . I'm dying to know
who this lady is.

I'm sure she must be a 4Woods . . . No . . . I must not look! But she's really so gorgeous.
(Note to self: DO NOT LET THIS DOLL LOOK ME IN THE EYES!)

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

lishde
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lishde »

http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/real-lo ... oll-roxie/ what about this site they have youtube videos

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

lishde wrote:could this be removed after looking around the site i can see they are not trust able
Well, it's in Scam Alerts, so that's fine :D
lishde wrote:http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/real-lo ... oll-roxie/ what about this site they have youtube videos
RealLoveSexDolls is okay, see http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=240

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Upon enquiry, in the 4Woods section that gorgeous lady is confirmed to be https://4woodsusa.com/dolls/doll-allure ... ll-allure/

Having seen her, my advice . . . would be to forget all other dolls on earth (almost)!

Seriously, when choosing a toy lady, and paying more than for merely an airgurl, she's got to be a lady with whom one can fall in love.

One starts off looking at dolls as sex-idols but the reality is that a lovely doll does much more for you than merely that and one doesn't discover until they arrive.

Rather than being disposable sex toys or expensive masturbation sleeve holders, they are works of art and convey deeper emotion than merely that of an object.

The effect that they can have can be quite tragic. At the beginning of this year there was a member who got a lovely DS lady and thought he couldn't get on with her. Upon selling her and packing her up, he reported having burst into tears.

For those not inclined to gamble and want to allocate a low budget, there are many members who swear by TeddyBabes. Their photos can be incredibly expressive . . . but if you've been attracted by that first Alifraud site and that beautiful lady, I'd wait a while and save . . . and your geisha awaits . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS