www.funwestdoll.com

separate fiberfill idea for hands before stuffing doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

separate fiberfill idea for hands before stuffing doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

i had an idea i think it might be easier to take a pair of gloves (remember match the glove size with the dolls hand size ) i was thinking that a person could take thick wire (10?) gauge loop the end so no poke throughs fill all around the wire in the glove with fiberfill , pack the inside palm and hand area all with fiberfill tie off the wrist area . for gloves maybe jersey gloves . fill the inside of doll skin hand area with talcum powder to maybe slip glove in easier ? (if fingers are packed to tight they can be squished down some and reformed to get glove to fit in the doll skin hand . doing it all carefully not to damage the dolls skin .
anyway this is just an idea .
I know i could have put it in the inventors corner but am afraid it may get lost in the shuffle but here people that are interested in latex dolls may find it useful .
the reason i am mentioning this glove fill idea is because i have done the latex doll filling with fiberfill and it's not easy my hand is probably smaller then some mens hand and to get it through the dolls neck and into the narrow arm of the doll to try to fill the hands is quit a job , this may make it easier . hopefully! :)

Aerial

Re: separate fiberfill idea for hands before stuffing doll

Post by Aerial »

If your own hands are too small or short, why didn't you simply turn the doll arm inside-out except the hand part to stuff the wadding in? After the hand is filled, you can continue with the rest and do the torso last.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I recently sculpted a hand out of foam. Cut it out slightly larger than the dolls hand . Doing as the above member suggests turning inside out except the hand, you can cut out your hand in two parts using two thin layers of foam. It requires some skill with foam sxulpting . Once the two halves look the same line up the the wire inside one half with a dot of glue in each finger t, make sure not to let the wire too close to the tip, or you may get finger pokes. Once the skeleton is lined up, pic your desired adhesive and place it on the non metal frame side. Than press the two parts together , let them set under a heavy flat surface a bit. Carefully insert this into the dolls fingers. One by one with the blunt end of a skewer
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Good idea's ...yar ... genious !! :wink: in the future i will try stuffing the fingers this way . as far as foam sculpting that may be another time , but would be interesting to try some time . :D

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yeah comes out great I made my plush doll with the fingers that except no wire inside
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS