Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Alison has arrived! A little teaser post...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Alison has arrived! A little teaser post...

Post by Rari »

I am just now reading this... Not sure how I missed it other than I joined up April 2016 after getting my RealGirl, Rari Yamaguchi. You girl, Allison is delightful and your selection in posters and films is impeccable!

I feel for you with the weight. Rari is 70 lbs. I knew what I was getting into and have old back injuries and one good arm. What I have found to be my best helpers are: Transit wheelchair - Walmart around $100, weight belt and knee braces. I messed up a knee trying to move her. I am 48 and no longer the buff young weight lifting kid I once was. ;)

Hope you and Allison are still here! Would love to see more photos of her and hearing more about how things have gone for you both

Hollywu - using Rari's account!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

INFORMATIONS