betterlovedoll.com

Humans

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Humans

Post by siliconefun »

Interesting found but it's also scary :evilbat: on how this synthetic development could go.
Hope I can catch the series, fully worth to follow :thumbs_up:
Just a question: Is it recommendable to watch it with or without the dolls? :haha4:

Thanks for sharing kharn,

Guy

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

siliconefun wrote:Interesting found but it's also scary :evilbat: on how this synthetic development could go.
Just a question: Is it recommendable to watch it with or without the dolls? :haha4:
Probably without. I mean, who wants to watch a show when there's a critic on hand to make comments? :mrgreen:

Guy
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

The shows I like to watch with my doll presently are "My Crazy Ex" and "Cheaters." I look at her and think "YOU are never going to do that crap to me!"

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

siliconefun wrote:Interesting found but it's also scary :evilbat: on how this synthetic development could go.

Guy
Definitively with!! It´s Brigitte´s favourite tv series! I just got the second series of Real Humans on DVD, french and swedish version. 8O Well, I have all episodes of the second series safe the first on my digital recorder. :thumbs_up:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:

Guy
Definitively with!! It´s Brigitte´s favourite tv series! I just got the second series of Real Humans on DVD, french and swedish version. 8O Well, I have all episodes of the second series safe the first on my digital recorder. :thumbs_up:
Chris
My girls would have been VERY disappointed to have missed it. They like to see what may be possible for them in the future.

I have not been able to find English subtitle version of S2 on DVD or BD. Someone I know found me a MVK copy so I got to see the first two eps I missed on TV.

Any of you guys in EU know if there will be a S3 of Äkta människor? IMDb doesn't show anything but they tend to deal more with the English speaking side of the industry.

DM

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Series 1 and 2 of Real Humans are available for download with English subtitles in MKV files from a Torrent website.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DeesMan, when Arte showed series 2 there seemed no definitive plans for series 3 yet, but the director didn´t rule it out.

Chris

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:
Begog wrote:AMC also did "Breaking Bad," one of the most popular series of all time. People skipped work to watch it and called 911 when the cable went out. No kidding. I think they will do a fine job. Let's watch before we judge.
I emphasized series that AMC adapted from foreign sources. Breaking Bad and the recently concluded Mad Men were original material and those were both quite successful. The Walking Dead, though highly rated, is, I understand, based on a graphic novel.

I believe the other shows that are running on that network are either original or based on actual events.
Hi Guys, I don't know anything about AMC, but Channel 4 has a good track record here in the UK and this has been filmed and made in London by Channel 4, AMC and Kudos. It's also aired in the UK a week before the US, so I'll report back next Monday and let you know my thoughts :).
 Click to go to Coverdoll

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

I watched the first episode last night on C4 and it looks very promising :) :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

kharn wrote:I watched the first episode last night on C4 and it looks very promising :) :thumbs_up:
If they stay to the original story it keeps getting better with every episode, and series 2 is even better.
Chris

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Not sure what the original story was, but without spoiling it too much for our Americans friends who will see the pilot episode in a week or so.

Spoiler, do not read if you intend to watch.

It seems that a group of synthetic humans are on the run with a real human, but then some get caught and resold. The human they are on the run with, is in love with the synthetic that is resold to the main family in the series. Needless to say, the ones that are on the run are different to the other synthetic humans. It would seem that they have self-awareness.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

ye. the premise is easy enough to understand.

maan I'm hooked. can't wait for the next one. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

agun72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by agun72 »

Dees Man wrote:
Any of you guys in EU know if there will be a S3 of Äkta människor? IMDb doesn't show anything but they tend to deal more with the English speaking side of the industry.

DM
It's been put on hold and since the director is busy with the UK/US serie I think we will have to wait but I sure would love a S3. I'm not optimistic though :-(

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

agun72 wrote:
Dees Man wrote:

DM
It's been put on hold and since the director is busy with the UK/US serie I think we will have to wait but I sure would love a S3. I'm not optimistic though :-(
I would imagine they'll wait and see what the viewing audiences are in the UK and US first. However it's also had good publicity in the UK on the Sat and cable channels, making it available on demand over here. I'm personally optimistic, as the acting cast is top rate and it's well made. However they might wait for the UK/US version to catch up first.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

kharn wrote:
agun72 wrote:
Dees Man wrote:

DM
I would imagine they'll wait and see what the viewing audiences are in the UK and US first. However it's also had good publicity in the UK on the Sat and cable channels, making it available on demand over here. I'm personally optimistic, as the acting cast is top rate and it's well made. However they might wait for the UK/US version to catch up first.
Thanks guys, that's good to know that the Director of the original is involved with the new one. The Swedish version is so good. I can't wait till we get the new one down here.

INFORMATIONS