exdollofficial.com

Excellent reasoning for owning a love doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dildoll

Excellent reasoning for owning a love doll

Post by dildoll »

Hi folks,

Great to hear another doll owner's perspective on why owning a doll is OK! https://youtu.be/j4RhwZwayug

EXCEPT the reasoning of not having one if you have kids. Of course you have to be extremely careful, that's not an excuse for owning a beautiful piece of art, is it?

Thoughts?

Cheers

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Excellent reasoning for owning a love doll

Post by Staraway »

I have kids. They have never seen my love dolls. They've never seen any adult magazines, films, posters, action figures, weapons, etc, I have either. Keep them hidden. If you have to hide them from everyone they aren't that much harder to hide from kids. I just have a room that only my wife and I go into and that's where my dolls and statues are safely hidden. I have a work room where the more adult themed toys and comics are stored and they never go in there either. There is a big sign on the door that prohibits entry and designates the room for "18 or older" and has safegaurds all over (the door can only be opened from the inside by an adult or person at least my height) and the front is blocked by several things that my kids would not dare touch (expensive guitars, old computers, etc..) and has a chain lock that also requires a very tall person to operate. I also live in a big house, and that helps.

:glou:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

Well done!

Cheers

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Would kids really be disturbed to learn dad plays with dolls?

honestly, what is the worse that could happen? They might get teased a little if they mention it at school?

I always thought it weirder growing up that dolls where all blank down there. An atomically correct doll would have just be.. an accurate one, not something weird.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

doolloovr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by doolloovr »

there are now kid size dolls for kids too so what's new if parents have dolls of parents' size ....

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to see so many rather positive comments on that video.

I believe it's best to be quite open about things but perhaps a little discreet about detail.

Having a doll clothed and sitting around merely as an ornament is not a sin.

It's important for people to feel natural, open about things and without hangups.

In England my wife insists my ladies are out of sight but when she's away they come out to play, and being respectably dressed, what's the harm?

In France Chloé sitting in a chair might surprise a visitor, and even more to anyone ususpecting when she's looking over the bedsheets otherwise happily covered up in the one-room apartment.

Sextoys, literature etc can well be hidden, but a doll dressed is a perfectly valid toy.

When I did the photos of Aira on her Hard Day at Work for her ebay ads for a garden tractor and the like, my friend's teenage girls met her and look forward to meeting her whenever they can - because she's fun. Indeed, if you look at the YouTube videos that I have put on that thread, you'll see all of us in the course of doing the photos with her being the source of great amusement.

Dolls need not be hidden things of which to be ashamed and hidden, and one's sexual activities of course don't need to be obvious. Having locked doors and "18 only" excites curiosity and a world of difference, rather than merely a world of humanity to which dolls can introduce us.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:It's great to see so many rather positive comments on that video.

I believe it's best to be quite open about things but perhaps a little discreet about detail.

Having a doll clothed and sitting around merely as an ornament is not a sin.

It's important for people to feel natural, open about things and without hangups.

In England my wife insists my ladies are out of sight but when she's away they come out to play, and being respectably dressed, what's the harm?

In France Chloé sitting in a chair might surprise a visitor, and even more to anyone ususpecting when she's looking over the bedsheets otherwise happily covered up in the one-room apartment.

Sextoys, literature etc can well be hidden, but a doll dressed is a perfectly valid toy.

When I did the photos of Aira on her Hard Day at Work for her ebay ads for a garden tractor and the like, my friend's teenage girls met her and look forward to meeting her whenever they can - because she's fun. Indeed, if you look at the YouTube videos that I have put on that thread, you'll see all of us in the course of doing the photos with her being the source of great amusement.

Dolls need not be hidden things of which to be ashamed and hidden, and one's sexual activities of course don't need to be obvious. Having locked doors and "18 only" excites curiosity and a world of difference, rather than merely a world of humanity to which dolls can introduce us.

Best wishes

Harem
Exceptionally well said. I think before we expect others not to see our dolls as something perverted and sexual in nature, we have to be able to see our dolls as something other then perverted and sexual in nature.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

It is a strange double standard the public has about dolls vs. sex robots. I worked on A.I. (movie with Haley Osment and Jude Law) where almost nobody mentions how "strange" or "perverse" it is to have a robot like Gigolo Joe calm and satisfy a traumatized human woman. BTW there was a tiny bit with a Gigolo Jane (played by Ashley McCall Scott). She had one line. I wonder if more screentime with a FEMALE sex robot would have pushed the limits of the public too far. Anyhoo, it's a movie where the 2 main characters are a male sex robot and a small innocent robot boy. Public accepted it. I wonder when (not if) female robots become less creepy than some of the Japanese female "host / service" androids if they will be welcomed with the same level as sex-bots in A.I. Hmmmm....dunno, will be interesting!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

DarkOne wrote:Would kids really be disturbed to learn dad plays with dolls?
I don't hide my mannequins from my kids, as I've told them they are there for an artful nude display.

I have not told my kids about my love doll, and I probably won't tell them about my next one that's coming. I'm sure they could handle it just fine, but honestly, it's none of their business, and they do not need to know about my dolls.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

dildoll wrote:Hi folks,

Great to hear another doll owner's perspective on why owning a doll is OK! https://youtu.be/j4RhwZwayug

EXCEPT the reasoning of not having one if you have kids. Of course you have to be extremely careful, that's not an excuse for owning a beautiful piece of art, is it?

Thoughts?
I've watched several videos from this guy before. He seems like a very down to Earth guy, who would rather understand something that's new to him than to judge it as "weird" or "strange."
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

By the time I was about 8 or 9 (maybe younger), had I found a sex doll, I would have known what it was. Had I been 11 or 12, I probably would have tried to screw it. Would have become a regular thing until I got caught. Kids aren't dumb. They know more than you think. My kids broke into my locked closet and found my pot in the 90's. Some was missing! 8O They can be quite resourceful when it comes to secrets. I'm not saying you can't hide stuff from them, just don't underestimate them. Perhaps one day, the "birds and bees" talk will involve dolls! :lol: Although that was a joke, if my dad had a doll like mine and offered it to me, I would have pounced! :twisted:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

OMG! Don't you know you're a child until you're 18. Anything of a sexual nature is not to be shown, discussed or even thought about. Young boys and girls of 17 or less should be segregated and concentrate on their academic studies and volunteer for charitable activities in their spare time. :roll:

Yeah, right!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

rubherkitty wrote:OMG! Don't you know you're a child until you're 18. Anything of a sexual nature is not to be shown, discussed or even thought about. Young boys and girls of 17 or less should be segregated and concentrate on their academic studies and volunteer for charitable activities in their spare time. :roll:

Yeah, right!
LMAO!
I have you know I was a degenerate pervert very early on. I. blame the military housing I lived in for my early "education."

INFORMATIONS