exdollofficial.com

DS145 body issue

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

luv2ridemx

Re: DS145 body issue

Post by luv2ridemx »

Mine did the same thing the first day I had her. very disappointed

Had to let her go, wasn't happy.

AndroidGenius

Post by AndroidGenius »

Is this just an issue with the 145cm body? Are others having similar issues with the larger DS dolls?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have half a feeling that the 145 will be more miniature than the larger models and therefore more delicate. It's commonsense that they will be less robust.

After my 168+ did the splits there was the start of a crack and I glued it and it's been fine since. Chloé in France is well exercised so her need of repair, invisible from outside, is no surprise.

One solution is to reinforce before use or monitor frequently. As soon as any damage is seen it's important to repair to avoid a split spreading.

My experience of inflatables was to reinforce an area subject to expected strain before use.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

My initial question was:
GirlsGang wrote:Hi all,
anybody else has problems with the vulva upper part tearing when having fun :?:
I have a serious tear the second time within one week. :evil:
I have just been interested if this is more a common problem.
At that time I already had repaired the first tear.

But being accused to have fucked my doll the wrong way is :thumbs_down:

Sorry for scratching the polished surface (within TDF) of DS-Doll.

I am outta here for some time
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

GirlsGang wrote:My initial question was:
GirlsGang wrote:Hi all,
anybody else has problems with the vulva upper part tearing when having fun :?:
I have a serious tear the second time within one week. :evil:
I have just been interested if this is more a common problem.
At that time I already had repaired the first tear.

But being accused to have fucked my doll the wrong way is :thumbs_down:

Sorry for scratching the polished surface (within TDF) of DS-Doll.

I deeply apologize if that is what you have taken my post to mean. I was only offering possible reasons it might have occurred.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

GirlsGang wrote: Sorry for scratching the polished surface (within TDF) of DS-Doll.

With respect, you're being a little hasty. Going off in a fit of peak isn't very helpful in dealing with an issue. Please talk to DS - everyone's experience is of them being very helpful.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Darkone,
apology accepted.
Still on a break though...
Cheers
GirlsGang

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Hello Darkone,
I think it is time to apologize as well, I have overreacted as everybody (vendor in a bad way, DS-Doll and the forum) was telling me it is my fault.
Cheers
GirlsGang

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

GirlsGang wrote:I have overreacted as
Don't worry about it. We all do. These girls are so real that when something happens to them we feel their pain . . . and it's even worse when it might be something we might have contributed to.

The great thing is that silicone ladies can be repaired and I hope the repair has gone or is going well.

Having had delivery now of my lady made in the new silicone, simply how amazing she is. And the more real these ladies are the more pain we all suffer when something happens to them.

Greetings and best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

GirlsGang wrote:Hello Darkone,
I think it is time to apologize as well, I have overreacted as everybody (vendor in a bad way, DS-Doll and the forum) was telling me it is my fault.
Apology accepted. I understand *exactly* how any damage really would scare you and freak you out, especially so soon, having done similar damage to my own dolls (of other brands).

I understand how bad it would feel to think you might have been the cause, and I only suggested it because new doll owners often don't realize just how fragile these girls are. They may even be more fragile then a real women as they can't heal themselves or complain when you are being too rough, and that fragility is true for all brands of dolls. A little tearing with use is not uncommon with all brands of dolls, especially with new owners, but should be repaired ASAP to prevent from spreading and often does not reoccur as easily as the initial tear as silicone glue is very effective. There are reinforcements you can do as well, that are not done by DS because they are easy to do but not everyone might desire them and they can't really be removed.

Rest assured that if there was any kind of manufacturer defect that DS-doll would surely admit to it, they don't deflect blame, they generally replace entire doll bodies when anything goes wrong because of them (or shipping), they value their customers way more then money, because they know with happy customers, money will come on its own. DS-doll is run by the Japanese and they really do value honor.

I am also sure they highly value your feedback and may very well make adjustments to the mold if such issues continue to occur.

We are all on your side and want you and your doll to have a long happy life. But the fact is all we can really do is tell you to repair her ASAP to prevent the damage from spreading, keep inspecting her frequently and be careful of your position. The human penis is not very sensitive to sideways forces and if anything they feel amazing due to the extra pressure/friction.

We will give you all the help we can, but between asking you to be more careful and asking her to tear less, I think you might listen to us more then she does. You can however try out the reinforcement video that DS-doll posted. Try using gloves and just allowing the sil-poxy on the gauze to smear out over the inside of the vagina, its still somewhat flexible once it drys and it should reenforce whatever it drys on as a thin layer too.

Maybe practice by trying to apply sil-poxy (or just regular epoxy, It should be similar stickiness/messiness when wet and cheaper to waste/practice with) coated gauze on the inside of a toilet paper roll tube. (Cut it open and expand it a little till it matches the 145's cavity size)
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

I had the same problem with my 132cm and old formula.... but I fixed it with Silpoxy too... I didnt spread the legs wide
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

INFORMATIONS