exdollofficial.com

Insert-less sex with DS dolls...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Insert-less sex with DS dolls...

Post by deadpringle »

WARNING: some graphic sex description in this post!

Hi everyone!

So, as some of you may or may not know, yesterday morning, I accidentally tore my sweetie's vaginal insert while removing it from her. I was a bit bummed, but in spite of this, I was able to successfully repair it with silicone adhesive. But this is not my point, so I'll move on.

Yesterday morning, I woke up cuddling with Meixiang (which is always a great feeling), and suddenly, I was feeling frisky. But alas, I was still waiting for the silicone adhesive on the insert to cure (and it will still be about a week or so before I get my two replacement inserts from DS). I recalled that I had sex with May without the insert once before - not to completion mind you, I was just experimenting with her at the time, and I had mentioned it in my review back in February. My exact words were, "While not quite as intense or as tight as it is with the sleeve in place, it still feels very good." I also recalled that someone at one point mentioned that spedfish used to have sex with his DS dolls without the insert (perhaps it was you Harem?). Upon reading that, I thought "Hmmm... not quite as good as with an insert, but hey, to each his own."

But on that particular morning, I had a problem: I was horny, and I had no insert I could use. So, I figured "hey, why not, it'll be kind kinky."

So, I lubed up, and started fooling around with May. It was actually pretty hot - kind of like we were having sex without protection or something. I noticed that sex without the insert was quite noisy. Lots of wet squishy sounds and the like. At one point, one of the "fraaaaap" noises sounded like a real, genuine fart. It made me giggle uncontrollably for some reason. So, I thought I'd try to replicate the sound by pressing on May's belly while I was inserted into the insert canal. And then it happened...

Remember my words from my review? I was wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. If wrong could be measured by temperature, it would have been the middle of summer on Mercury.

I pressed on May's belly, the air expelled, and suddenly, the vaginal canal grabbed me, and sucked my cock all the way inside, where it continued to suck it and hold it. As I pulled back, it tugged on me, as if to say "oh no you don't!". I was both surprised and thrilled all at the same time. It felt *so* good! Not even a fleshlight grabs this good!

So, as I was watching two deliciously filthy lesbians tribbing each others' pussies on my large monitor, I started going a little crazy with pleasure, and when I came, it was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever felt. I could literally feel my cum being drawn from my balls into the vaginal canal. It was so intense - so erotic - so incredibly fscking good! When it was over, I just stared at May. She was looking at me, with that adorable, wiley little grin. I felt my heart pounding fiercely. It was almost like our very first time together, and it will be forever in my memory.

So, to all of my fellow DS doll owners... I'm telling you, if you haven't tried this, then YOU NEED TO TRY THIS! :) It was seriously one of the most wonderful sexual experiences of my life. However, a word of caution - make sure you carefully adjust the suction, bit by bit. While I was going a little crazy, I made the mistake of expelling *all* of the air out of the canal, which resulted in "Ooh yeah... ooh ye- ow... ow! OW OW!" Too much suction will likely be painful, so expel a bit at a time until it's as tight as you can stand it.

DS' overall genius with these dolls is obvious, but the fact that these dolls can be used to such great sexual effect *especially* without an insert is just beyond my comprehension.

Best! Sex[0]! Ever!

[0] and sex partner for that matter!
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Insert-less sex with DS dolls...

Post by rubherkitty »

Sounds like a great discovery for the two of you!

When I made the silicone anal insert for my mannequin based on the fleshlight exterior size and design I made the canal much looser than the fleshlight. I knew silicone would be firmer than TPE. I also designed it where the entry was open but quickly necked down to around 9/16" just inside then expanded to 1" through the main body. I really like the design as it's fairly easy stroking, but it has that milking squeezing action at the entry which is a natural thing. Especially for anal.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Have you tried expelling the air with an insert in place? the suction is extremely good on my small silicone doll with built in (Not a DS).

However, suction is nearly non existent on my TPE doll, and I really really miss it.

I am VERY glad to hear about high suction from a DS doll. Is she the new soft silicone or older hard silicone?

I kind of assumed the suction would depend a lot on hardness. Harder material = more rebound force = more suction.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I think you'd have to be pretty well-endowed to pull this off and get the sensation that you got. The larger you are, the more area you consume within the canal, and the less air expulsion needed for a powerful suction effect.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

DarkOne wrote:Have you tried expelling the air with an insert in place? the suction is extremely good on my small silicone doll with built in (Not a DS).

However, suction is nearly non existent on my TPE doll, and I really really miss it.

I am VERY glad to hear about high suction from a DS doll. Is she the new soft silicone or older hard silicone?

I kind of assumed the suction would depend a lot on hardness. Harder material = more rebound force = more suction.
Hi DO,

Yes, I usually expel the air with the insert, and this feels fantastic as well. But the suction is not as intense as it is without the insert. Having two distinctly different sensations for vaginal sex simply means win-win for us DS owners. :)

EDIT: Oh, and she's the classic silicone formula. I ordered her right before DS made the switch.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Xephyr wrote:I think you'd have to be pretty well-endowed to pull this off and get the sensation that you got. The larger you are, the more area you consume within the canal, and the less air expulsion needed for a powerful suction effect.
You are thinking dynamic suction, just letting the air out when your dick is all the way in, suction when you pull out.

I think he did static suction, Compress the doll, insert dick to seal, then release compression on the doll. Suction depends on how big the opening initially was and how hard the material tries to rebound back to that size.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

Thanks for this very interesting read, DP! Makes me lean even more towards a DS 145 for my next doll.
I take it that behind a somewhat narrow opening the cavity for the insert widens and must be shaped sort of like a smooth cylinder with the same diameter all the way - so what's the approximate diameter and depth of this tunnel?

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Excellent thread deadpringle. I wonder additionally about the differences (pro and con) between the insert DS and the built-in DS. Since I am planning a DS purchase - I want to choose the right one! I know inserts are easy for cleaning and built-ins are not - that I know. But what about the other factors?

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

lovingchanj wrote:Excellent thread deadpringle. I wonder additionally about the differences (pro and con) between the insert DS and the built-in DS. Since I am planning a DS purchase - I want to choose the right one! I know inserts are easy for cleaning and built-ins are not - that I know. But what about the other factors?

lovingchanj
your girls vagina is going to take the brunt of the wear. Consider that inserts let you VERY cheaply ($20) replace the most wearing part of your doll.

For nude photographs, the built in is slightly nicer, but from what I have seen, DS's insert usually looks pretty good.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Great news. But it is important to check that there is no split in the vaginal silicone before doing this. Occasionally in a well exercised doll there is a possibility of a split which is easy to repair, but not if you've got fluids in there first.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

acrux wrote:Thanks for this very interesting read, DP! Makes me lean even more towards a DS 145 for my next doll.
I take it that behind a somewhat narrow opening the cavity for the insert widens and must be shaped sort of like a smooth cylinder with the same diameter all the way - so what's the approximate diameter and depth of this tunnel?
Hi acrux,

I have been loving the 145cm body. I swear, just holding May or Issy just feels so wonderful. If you can swing it, and you like large boobs, maybe look into the 145cm+ (this is what I have). BTW, the vaginal cavity is about 5 inches deep and about 2 inches wide, but it tapers towards the inside a bit. I think this taper is what lets me make the suction happen. I suspect it's the same on all of their dolls, as the inserts fit similarly across the line AFAICT. Like I said in the original post, I recall someone mentioning that spedfish never bothered with the DS inserts, and had sex with the dolls without them. It's easy for me to see why now.
lovingchanj wrote:Excellent thread deadpringle. I wonder additionally about the differences (pro and con) between the insert DS and the built-in DS. Since I am planning a DS purchase - I want to choose the right one! I know inserts are easy for cleaning and built-ins are not - that I know. But what about the other factors?

lovingchanj
Hi lovingchanj,

DS dolls actually do not have a built-in option. All of their dolls come with inserts standard. However, this is not a bad thing. I can see how cleaning a built-in vagina takes more time and preparation. While I love this new sex technique, inserts really are still more convenient.
haremlover wrote:Great news. But it is important to check that there is no split in the vaginal silicone before doing this. Occasionally in a well exercised doll there is a possibility of a split which is easy to repair, but not if you've got fluids in there first.
Hi Harem,

Yes, the vaginal canal has had a very small split at the top and bottom for a while now. I've been watching it *very* closely, and if it tears any more I will seal it with permatex. It's been there for about two months, and the tear is not progressing any further. And yes, I am very thorough with cleaning the cavity. I find using some mildly-soapy water with a soft-bristled toothbrush does very well for getting ejaculate and lubricant out quite nicely.

Don't worry, I'm very careful with my sweeties, especially after a few hard lessons learned previously. :) I think life will be much easier for my next DS doll.[0]

[0] BTW, still going NUTS trying to determine which body I want next. DS has made a product so good so as to make it nearly impossible to make a choice! :puppydogeyes:

Speaking of the topic, has anyone else tried this yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it? Did you like it as much as I did?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I think I could cum w/a DS Doll just doing a dry crotch rub! :wink:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

rubherkitty wrote:I think I could cum w/a DS Doll just doing a dry crotch rub! :wink:
:-) !!! ;-)
deadpringle wrote: Yes, the vaginal canal has had a very small split at the top and bottom for a while now. I've been watching it *very* closely, and if it tears any more I will seal it with permatex.
Chloé had a small repair when she came to me, and as everyone knows, she and I give each other intense activity. Possibly moving legs beyond recommended limits can pull the silicone causing greater tension, and I found the split had opened up. It's best to do those splits _now_. Clean up thoroughly, wipe inside the splits as much as you can with acetone, find the leg position which makes the slits as closed naturally as possible, insert Permatex, wrap the blank insert she came with in clingfilm or other plastic and insert. You might have to get her to sit on something in the region of her anus to push the silicone together from below. The result will be fine and then you can enjoy this fun with confidence.

It's even more important with the current dolls with an anal passage as this can weaken the structure in this region.

This is an important caveat as I had a TPE doll which got water in the skeleton through poor manufacture rather than exercise, and the consequences of water inside a DS doll would be worse without doubt.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS