exdollofficial.com

Wrist joint?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Wrist joint?

Post by DarkOne »

Hi, What is the DS wrist joint? I can't quite make it out from the photos on the website, is it a proper hinge joint like the rest of the DS joints?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Wrist joint?

Post by jiayi »

Hi Darkone,
Yes, the joint is similar to the rest of the joints in the DS skeleton. It consists of a bolt hinge connected to two paddles forming the palm, one paddle on each side of the bolt. The paddles have the finger wires attached to them. The wrist bolt goes through a plastic square. The plastic square rotates on the forearm tube. If you want a picture, I am sure John at DS will email you one. sales@dsdoll.com
Not sure why you are asking, but if you own a 2015 soft silicone DS, you should look at my sticky post on the DS Doll Sub-forum here at TDF about moving the wrist. Pretty important.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61317
Jiayi

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Ah, Just wanted to make sure it was a proper hinge as it was the one part of the skeleton I couldn't see clearly on the website. I am seriously considering DS as my next doll, whenever that might be, but wanted to make sure the skeleton was 100% steel/hinge based and no pesky flex wires/tubes.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote: Not sure why you are asking, but if you own a 2015 soft silicone DS, you should look at my sticky post on the DS Doll Sub-forum here at TDF about moving the wrist. Pretty important.
Jiayi
That post is applicable to all wrists, not just 2015

Within the DS joints there are special techniques used which help to keep joints as constantly at the same tension so that they can be stiff enough to pose without having to be too stiff at first, and remain at the same tension for a long time. This is just one aspect of DS design that is sheer quality.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:
jiayi wrote: Not sure why you are asking, but if you own a 2015 soft silicone DS, you should look at my sticky post on the DS Doll Sub-forum here at TDF about moving the wrist. Pretty important.
Jiayi
That post is applicable to all wrists, not just 2015

Within the DS joints there are special techniques used which help to keep joints as constantly at the same tension so that they can be stiff enough to pose without having to be too stiff at first, and remain at the same tension for a long time. This is just one aspect of DS design that is sheer quality.

Best wishes

Harem
Very nice. So far DS is at the very top of my list for next doll. Awesome quality, Good prices, stunning bodies and faces. I have not heard/seen anything from the other manufacturers that make me really want there dolls. Cheaper have really bad neck/wrist issues and more expensive... I hear rumors of PVC pipes as bones (to save weight more then cost), wire spines (Cool idea but I hate metal fatigue!), or worse no spine joint at all (How can a $$$$ doll not have something my TPE doll does have?)

The only feature I have ever wanted and not seen on DS was an oral insert that went down into the neck/throat, but I think I can live without that to be assured of that wonderful all metal skeleton. The welds on the picture he showed of it where top notch too, I can't weld that nice that is for sure.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DarkOne wrote: The only feature I have ever wanted and not seen on DS was an oral insert that went down into the neck/throat,
Penny says aaaah . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

DarkOne wrote:...and more expensive... I hear rumors of PVC pipes as bones (to save weight more then cost), wire spines (Cool idea but I hate metal fatigue!), or worse no spine joint at all (How can a $$$$ doll not have something my TPE doll does have?).
To be fair, there are a couple of those "more expensive" that has extremely good skeletons for both movement range and materials used.
Anyway if the skeleton durability/posability is your main concern with DS you're quite sure to get the top product currently available...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:
DarkOne wrote: The only feature I have ever wanted and not seen on DS was an oral insert that went down into the neck/throat,
Penny says aaaah . . .

Best wishes

Harem
mmmmmmmmmm looks very inviting in there!
While we are on the subject.. hope you don't mind me asking/
How deep is it anyway?
Does it curve upward any?

Do you have to buy an 'Oral' head with the openish mouth? Or do the non oral DS heads also work as oral, just not recommended for heavy oral use?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
DarkOne wrote:...and more expensive... I hear rumors of PVC pipes as bones (to save weight more then cost), wire spines (Cool idea but I hate metal fatigue!), or worse no spine joint at all (How can a $$$$ doll not have something my TPE doll does have?).
To be fair, there are a couple of those "more expensive" that has extremely good skeletons for both movement range and materials used.
Anyway if the skeleton durability/posability is your main concern with DS you're quite sure to get the top product currently available...
While I am sure there are some more expensive dolls with good materials/range/number of joints.. I have still not seen any of them step forward with skeleton pics to prove it! Other then some peoples repair pictures but those are generally much older dolls, and your not going to get any pictures of a doll with a REALLY good skeleton in for skeleton repairs.

Good to know that I am not the only one who thinks DS is top of the end in skeletons.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

:-) You'll see more of Penny on the thead about Dr Penny repairing Thera's eye.

My Penny is a yellow, ordered by mistake as my ladies are all lPink so I will be selling this head soon. I have never asked Penny to do anything other than be Thera's Doctor, although she's always jovial

and talks a lot to her sisters

Beyond her epiglottis her passage goes up rather than down, but I'd think that beyond would be horribly painful so would never ask my wife nor Penny to indulge what perhaps nature didn't intend.

Penny and Kathy are equipped but none of the others. The others in the main kiss very beautifully.

To be honest, I revere my ladies as works of art and treat them as mother's best china and have not therefore indulged in things that might spoil their looks. Penny is, however, as deep as you would want and in the new lusciously soft silicone I'd imagine quite a treat.

On the subject of skeletons, on the Chinese forum http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 there is a new 158plus owner raving of the advantages of soft joints for sex. As a non member you won't be able to see the photos which show rather sexy positions but with Google Chrome and Google Translate you'll be able to get a gist of the text.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Soft joints for sex do sound interesting, but somehow I really like how the stiff joints hold a pose, like her legs up in the air. I don't mind the manual posing of each joint. I guess there are some positions where it would be good for her joints to flex with each thrust, but I just can't imagine her only laying on the bed and never sitting up the rest of the time.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

The ideal would be to have one body, in the old silicone formulation with tight joints for posing/photography and one body in the new silicone formulation with soft joints for sex.
Best of both worlds... :wink:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Rick_Deckard wrote:The ideal would be to have one body, in the old silicone formulation with tight joints for posing/photography and one body in the new silicone formulation with soft joints for sex.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I am in total agreement here Rick!! In hindsight I sometimes wish I would have gotten the tight joints with my DS145 ... mind you ... sometimes. The loose joint option really excels in the bedroom olympics! Your "best of both worlds" idea is outstanding!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Rick_Deckard wrote:The ideal would be to have one body, in the old silicone formulation with tight joints for posing/photography and one body in the new silicone formulation with soft joints for sex.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I am in total agreement here Rick!! In hindsight I sometimes wish I would have gotten the tight joints with my DS145 ... mind you ... sometimes. The loose joint option really excels in the bedroom olympics! Your "best of both worlds" idea is outstanding!
Cheers,
Von
Doll with a huge turn lever somewhere, that tightens up a bunch of cables and tightens her joints :)

Actually, I wonder about them hydraulic test dial stands...

Are you listening oh magical Doll Sweet creator?

INFORMATIONS