www.beautiful-dolls.com

Introducing my new Anime Deluxe (+Review)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Shadow X

Introducing my new Anime Deluxe (+Review)

Post by Shadow X »

It took a while to get this started. But now that everything has arrived for the new doll, I can finally start working on the review. It will still take a while for the review to be posted, since I'll need some more time with her now.

But first, I want to at least introduce you to my new companion. And since I've ordered 3 different heads with the doll, we will have 3 introductions. But for now, I'll just start with the first one and it might as well be the one with royalty. Representing the Anime Deluxe, here's Henrietta.
01.jpg
01.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3710 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3710 times
She comes from the Zero no Tsukaima series, with her role being the Queen of Tristain. I was hoping to get this started before the 27th, which was King's Day for our country. That would've been a perfect day for her, but the delivery of the outfits and wigs were having delays and couldn't even make it to our former Queen's Day, 30th of April.
03.jpg
03.jpg (1019.62 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3710 times
And some more poses while she was getting ready for bed
05.jpg
05.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3710 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 3710 times
07.jpg
07.jpg (1007.96 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
Well, that'll be it for now. Right now she wants me to join her in bed. Sorry guys, queen's orders :oops:
08.jpg
08.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 3710 times

kharmichead

Re: Introducing my new Anime Deluxe (+Review)

Post by kharmichead »

Henrietta is very cute, she wears her robes as well as her lingerie! Here queen outfit is stunning. Have fun you two!

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

WOW Congrats on your new doll, she is very cute cant wait to see more ~!!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

Henrietta was definitely one of my favorites from that series. she looks great.

JeroenXP1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JeroenXP1 »

Congrats on the new doll and she looks amazing :)

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

It's time for the review. This took a while, but I wanted to make sure I'd cover as many aspects as possible. There might still be more coming in later.

Skeleton

I noticed the skeleton was different from the previous new skeleton. Some of the joints are different and the movement of some of them are altered as well. So far, I've seen this on the following:

Elbows: They bend horizontally now, instead of vertically. As you can see from this photo and one of Akyu, which had the previous new skeleton, they move differently. It does make it easier for them to hug you.
09.jpg
09.jpg (958.09 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
19.jpg
19.jpg (986.42 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
Shoulders: They seem to be able to move in somewhat of a balljoint manner. Plus they hold position a bit better now, but that might change once she loosens up.

Stomach: The joints here are not as firm anymore and as a result, it's harder to make her sit straight without any kind of support. This is not a real issue and makes her more flexible for playtime.

Thighs: The same thing as with the elbows. You can move them both ways. But before, the joints would "click" and hold position when you bend them vertically. This seems to have been changed and now does this when you spread out the legs horizontally.

Knees: The joints in there are more firm than before. They also click and hold position now in the same fashion as the thighs and neck.

Feet: They're not as flexible as they were and I can't seem to move her feet at all now. When you're cuddling in bed, you're going to feel that when you're facing eachother. Not a big problem, but I would've preferred it if they didn't make it so firm.

Breasts

Probably the best improvement of the doll. They now have the softness that they're supposed to have and don't feel so odd anymore. The silicone inside the breasts don't seem to stain at all and really allows the Anime Doll's breasts to have that soft feeling you would expect from them. They still don't jiggle, but that might be difficult to pull off with fabric models. You can just make them jiggle manually if you so prefer ;). The seams are also less visible now and the feel of the breasts are just great. I have to try hard not to get crazy when she's sleeping behind me with her breasts pressing against my back :oops:
Is she teasing or is she just a little embarrassed? Come on now. Don't be shy
Is she teasing or is she just a little embarrassed? Come on now. Don't be shy
10.jpg (993.32 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
There we go!
There we go!
11.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3378 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3378 times
My only complaint is the nipples. Although they're visible, they don't stand out as much as the older models and the feel of the nipples can be a complete letdown since they're barely present. This can probably be fixed by adding in some nipples yourself. If anyone knows of a safe and effective way to do this, please let me know.

Butt

The butt doesn't have silicone included, but they're still soft enough to the touch. Plus it looks pretty good on this build, too.
16.jpg
16.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 3378 times

Positions

She seems to be able to do most basic positions, as shown below. Positions for when she's on top might take a bit of getting used to, but I bet that will be a lot easier once the joints loosen up. She can easily hold doggy positions as well. But if this starts to become more difficult, a big pillow will still do the trick.
15.jpg
15.jpg (980.05 KiB) Viewed 3378 times

Inserts

They changed the area for the insert again and it seems like they've reverted back to what they did on the first anime doll, which is nice. There's a lot more room now to put in some of the bigger inserts. The Tomax Venus series can easily go in there and even the Meiki inserts will fit. They will stay in well if she lies down, but they can tend to fall off if she's on top. This can be fixed by just filling up the empty spots around the insert with some bits of plastic, fabric, or anything else.
17.jpg
17.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3378 times
Still, if you order an Anime Doll and are planning for inserts, I would recommend waiting until she arrives as it might be possible that the insert areas vary from doll to doll.

Ratings

I'll be doing this a bit in the same fashion as dolldude did, but I'll add a few more things. Also, don't panick if something didn't get a 10/10. It's rare for me to be giving such a score, since I think there's always room for improvement.

Playability: 9/10

She takes a lot of positions quite well, though some of them might take some time to get comfortable with.

Cuddling: 9/10

This new build really goes well with it and it only lost the last point because of the feet I mentioned earlier.

Shipment: 6/10

I didn't get any tracking number this time or any kind of update on that whatsoever. And of course the package she came in with just feels so unsafe. It might just end up with the doll getting broken and I hope BD will improve on this matter. The fast shipping is the only reason this section manages to hold a 6.

Service: 7/10

This is mainly because BD forgot to send pictures before shipping her in, which we agreed should have happened first. As a result, I miss the lingerie I've ordered with her. I still need to contact them to see if that can still be fixed.

Overall: 8/10

Regardless of the flaws I mentioned, she's a great looking doll and an outstanding companion for cuddling and playing. Definitely recommended for anime fans and people that want to have a cuddle partner in bed.

Now if you'll excuse me: I think Henrietta's had enough of the photoshoot :whistle:
Enough photos. Come over here already! ;)
Enough photos. Come over here already! ;)
19.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3378 times

Streetlife
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Streetlife »

Thanks for taking the time to write this up. It's very informative without being long winded, and the pictures are quite helpful, too. I'm having a hard time holding back from ordering one right this second :lol:

JeroenXP1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JeroenXP1 »

Thanks for making the review, will deffo help a lot of people. Well I have 1-2 more years to decide to go for my 2nd doll to be deluxe or just the standard one, probably standard since I don't think they will increase the breast size for the deluxe but who knows :)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Looks very nice! Congratulations. Yeah, that really sucks about the nipples not having any color. Maybe you can find some kind of coloring dye that doesn't spread through fabric and can color just the tips of the nipple yourself.

NastyNed
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NastyNed »

Thanks for the review! I'm very tempted to get one of these just to upgrade the body of my doll. Next time your taking some pics could you take one of the opening for the insert with nothing in it? It would suck if the insert keeps falling out while she is on top, that is my preferred position. I use a Meiki Real right now and it stays in fine in my older Anime doll.

One more thing. How does the size of the breasts compare to a standards large? They look similar in pics.

Novim19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Novim19 »

Great review. I hope to get a doll like this one day! :D

A good nipple option is if you go on the Teddy Babes website and click on 'products'. Scroll all the way down and you'll see they offer latex nipples in two colors. I guess something like Krazy glue or some fabric glue would work well.

p.s. Is that a Meiki Zhang Xiao Yu insert?
Snowmen sleep in the sea

The Cats Eye
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The Cats Eye »

Hi everyone, new to the forums!

Great review Shadow X, very informative!

For the nipples you could try gluing or sewing a couple of these to the doll: http://www.special-trade.eu/store/silic ... d-long.php
They might even expand your play options! :wink:

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

NastyNed wrote:Thanks for the review! I'm very tempted to get one of these just to upgrade the body of my doll. Next time your taking some pics could you take one of the opening for the insert with nothing in it? It would suck if the insert keeps falling out while she is on top, that is my preferred position. I use a Meiki Real right now and it stays in fine in my older Anime doll.

One more thing. How does the size of the breasts compare to a standards large? They look similar in pics.
Here's one:
20.jpg
20.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3039 times
I don't know about the difference in those breasts sizes. I don't have any doll with the large option. But I'm pretty sure that option is still bigger.
Novim19 wrote:p.s. Is that a Meiki Zhang Xiao Yu insert?
Yep, it is

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

KYEWT! I noticed the insert hole is very large indeed! I am currently looking for inserts that will fit without assistance. I can make my largest ones fit by putting some fabric in the base as padding. I'm pretty sure my dolls rear has silicone in it!?! It looks like yours is a lot like mine. It has the same kind of cool feel and resilience as the breasts. I love how they pose and have had a lot of fun with mine since I got her. I'm thinking of getting another. Maybe an original Anime fabric doll if they can still do that!? They sent me pre-shipping pics, but I asked a couple of times. They shipped mine taped up bigtime and with a barrier of cardboard at the top so as to not be easily set upside down. It got here very fast through DHL with no damage.

:thumbs_up:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

NastyNed
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NastyNed »

Staraway wrote:I'm pretty sure my dolls rear has silicone in it!?!
Oh! This is so confusing! lol I wish I knew for sure if it was an option, it would be a nice upgrade. I'll get in touch with BD soon to see what they say.

INFORMATIONS