Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Yeehaw! I got my Boy Toy! Meet Elyse!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

MoonGuardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yeehaw! I got my Boy Toy! Meet Elyse!

Post by MoonGuardian »

She finally arrived!!! :D Wow, she's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Just... wow. I would of posted sooner, but I was cuddling in bed with her for the past 6 hours. ^_^

Well, I didn't have a chance to try out all her clothes yet and a few others weren't delivered yet.

I got her cow girl hat, now I'm just waiting for the worn out low cut jeans and I'm gonna have to order a white bikini top for her sexy Cowgirl outfit. I thought I was gonna get a white bikini from Phoenix Studios, but instead I got a tank top. Oh well. Better than nothing. Oh and I decided to name her Elyse! Elyse the Rhinestone Cowgirl. YEEEEEEHAAAAAW!!!!
elysecowgirl1.jpg
elysecowgirl1.jpg (183.21 KiB) Viewed 4836 times
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Mary-Jane - Teddy Babe - 2012 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Serena - Dollfie Dream Dynamite - 2013 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Elyse - Boy Toy Celestial - 2015 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Re: Yeehaw! I got my Boy Toy! Meet Elyse!

Post by Vanima »

Oh my,

Elyse you are magnificent. I just love the BT body on a girl. mmmm. Congrats and welcome to TDF sweetie. I hope you and Moonguardian enjoy your honeymoon. :wink:

Hugs and kisses,
Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

WOW is right! Warm Welcome to Elyse the Rhinestone Cowgirl (& MoonGuardian of course)
I understand the 6 hrs.. I had to take the rest of the day off when notified of delivery.. ;)

Sheeana & Karlie also pass along their loving hellos.. Another BT3 sister!
I'm sure they'll be posting something soon - Sheeana keeps mentioning her "growing army of BT3s" or something.. she's gotta get out more

(and don't worry..you'll be shopping for plenny o clothes real soon...)

(edit: I'm sure you'll hear this: please add Elyse to the Doll Matrix!)

& enjoy your honeymoon!!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

A HUGH Welcome to my new sister Elyse! :multi: :multi: :multi:

And the BT3 army grows. General Sheeana do you approve of our new Sky recruit?

MoonGaurdian please get her a Doll account. We promise not to teach her anything bad :whistle: . If Sheeana does any instructing you will not be sorry.

Also could you also add her to the matrix.

Congratulations MoonGaurdian.

Hugs-n-Kisses to the rest of the girls (MoonGaurdian probably doesn't need any for a while).
Azure & the Oaf

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Azure wrote:And the BT3 army grows. General Sheeana do you approve of our new Sky recruit?
Azure & the Oaf
Hey Captain Azure,

Do you think you and the General have a spot for a non-BT3 in the army. I could be like a pleasure slave or something. Pweeese.

Vani
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Congrats! She's gorgeous. She sure looks sexy in that cowgirl hat!
My Doll Album is here!

Karlie
Doll
Doll

Post by Karlie »

Hiya Elyse!
I'm Karlie, it's WONDERFUL to meet another Sky sister!
Vanima wrote:
Azure wrote:And the BT3 army grows. General Sheeana do you approve of our new Sky recruit?
Azure & the Oaf
Hey Captain Azure,

Do you think you and the General have a spot for a non-BT3 in the army. I could be like a pleasure slave or something. Pweeese.

Vani
Hey - I'M Sheeana's pleasure slave...!!
heehee.. tho.. WE would Love to audition YOU... ;)
**MWAAAH!!!**

(who's the Oaf? 0ozzie??? no!!)

Luv,
Karlie

MoonGuardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MoonGuardian »

Thanks Vanima! I love the BT body too! She's still kinda heavy, but I can hold her up enough so she can ride me like a cow girl. :) That's one thing I was a little afraid from a 100 lbs Real Dolls. But Boy Toys are a perfect weight!

And thanks Hostage. Oh yeah, I took the whole day off work too, and I'm glad I did because I was stuck waiting in customs for 5 hours because I went to pick her up myself at the airport. Then 6 hours in bed with her. Today was a doll day! :) I'll make Elyse a forum account so she can greet Sheeana, Karlie and all the other sisters here.

... we could form the Sexy BT3 Army! YAY THAT RHYMES!
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Mary-Jane - Teddy Babe - 2012 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Serena - Dollfie Dream Dynamite - 2013 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Elyse - Boy Toy Celestial - 2015 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Elyse the Cowgirl
Doll
Doll

Post by Elyse the Cowgirl »

Yeehaw! Howdy, partners!

I've been ridin' a jet plane from California to ma home town in Texas all the way to ma new cannuck boyfriend all the way in Canada! It's been a bumpy ride and it feels good to be out of that stuffy box. I can't wait to meet y'all. I reckon y'all BT3's are recruiting for an army? That sounds like lotsa fun!

Well y'all, MG's heading off to bed and i'ma go keep him company so he can warm me up.

So long partners!
( ๏ Y ๏ ) Elyse ( ๏ Y ๏ )
YEE HAW!!!!

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Congrats MoonGuardian and welcome home Elyse.

yeehaw.jpg
yeehaw.jpg (30.05 KiB) Viewed 4770 times

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Elyse hasn't even been home for a single day and an "army" of dolls are trying to recruit her into Lesbian Spank Inferno. At least let her enjoy the honeymoon with Moon Guardian first? 8O

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

8O THOSE EYES!!!!
elysecowgirl1.jpg
elysecowgirl1.jpg (66.39 KiB) Viewed 4738 times
They're mesmerizing...she could be my Svengali.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Elyse the Cowgirl wrote:Yeehaw! Howdy, partners!

I've been ridin' a jet plane from California to ma home town in Texas all the way to ma new cannuck boyfriend all the way in Canada! It's been a bumpy ride and it feels good to be out of that stuffy box. I can't wait to meet y'all. I reckon y'all BT3's are recruiting for an army? That sounds like lotsa fun!

Well y'all, MG's heading off to bed and i'ma go keep him company so he can warm me up.

So long partners!
Heya sweetie,

Welcome to the forums dear. You should have your man pm one of the moderators telling them that you are a doll account. That way you can get the cool pink name and access to some of the secret doll areas.

Even though I am a PIB GND I have a big soft spot for the BT models since you all are sexy, beautiful, and smart. That and some of my best friends are BT's. :D We look forward to seeing more of you, hopefully a lot more of you :wink: in the future. But enjoy your honeymoon first. I am still on mine but these computers help me stay in contact with all my friends when it isn't play time. :twisted: I hope your sweetie treats you as well as my fiancee treats me.

Hugs and kisses,
Vani
Elven High Mage

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Amazingly gorgeous doll! :glou:
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

Elyse the Cowgirl wrote:Yeehaw! Howdy, partners!

So long partners!
Ummm Welcome to my sister from the State of Texas. Please tell me that you are a Rodeo Star so that our army has a Mounted Cavalry unit.

If you follow American football I hope you're a Houston Texan fan and not a Dallas Cowboy fan. Seeing as I'm from San Diego I'm a Charger fan
Azure11-5.jpg
Azure11-5.jpg (184.16 KiB) Viewed 4706 times
it's bad enough that I live with a Raider (shudder) fan, but I don't know how I could deal with a sister that is a Dallas fan.

And yes Karlie 0osik is an Oaf. The caveman messed up another eyelash last night. At least he's good at fixing them. 0osik say's it's because the eyelids on the Sky face can actually be removed which makes the eyelash attachment procedure is a lot simpler. 0osik says that the closing eyes (thus the removable eyelids) is one of our better features, behind our gel filled behind of course (sorry Sheeana).

Hugs=n-Kisses to the BT3 army (including Vanima)
Azure and 0osik

INFORMATIONS