www.wmdolls.com

Kristēn and Kristen

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Kristēn and Kristen

Post by 1jayjay »

Nice to see you back narcissus, :) :) Classy looking models too thanks for the pics. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

1jayjay wrote:Nice to see you back narcissus, :) :) Classy looking models too thanks for the pics. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the welcoming, as well as the compliment on my mannequins!

Good to be back!

Here is the modification that I'd done to my mannequin, Kristen. These were taken today. She is now more anatomically correct. I used a Dremel 3000, and that is a Fleshlight out of its case, that fits all the way inside her, approximately 10" in length.

She's wet with lubrication in this image. I place the Fleshlight inside of a large freezer bag, but you can't see it, but it's all around it.

Edited to add three more I just uploaded:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, narcissus. Glad your back.

Kristen and Kristēn are lovely, your photos are wonderful, and the modifications are very impressive. Thank you for sharing with us. Also, congratulations on all of those books. 8)

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

I really like the jointed one, just like a life size BJD. Haha, some action figure. Don't get your 'end' caught in the joints though - - Ooooooooh NASTY!

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

narcissus wrote:Neither of them have nipples, though. I may or may not add nipples one day to them.
Here's a great idea for adding nipples:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMOLUX-NIPPLE ... 4603c3de5f
silicone nipples.JPG
silicone nipples.JPG (19.89 KiB) Viewed 3471 times

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi, narcissus. Glad your back.
Kristen and Kristēn are lovely, your photos are wonderful, and the modifications are very impressive. Thank you for sharing with us. Also, congratulations on all of those books.
Thanks so much! I'm glad I'm able to bring more justice to showing my girls here with my new camera.
Jimjam wrote:I really like the jointed one, just like a life size BJD. Haha, some action figure. Don't get your 'end' caught in the joints though - - Ooooooooh NASTY!
Hahaha, yeah, it would be! I really have had no such incidences with her, but one thing I had to do was look inside her good before placing my Fleshlight within her, because there were very sharp fiberglass stuff sticking up inside her. I took a Dremel to them. That could have resulted with me in the Emergency Room had I entered her without doing so! But the Fleshlight would probably have offered at least some protection, but still, who knows what one good thrust could have resulted in, lots of pain, not lots of pleasure, perhaps. They aren't meant to be sex dolls, just models, after all, so one must be careful what one does.

Yeah, she's much like a life-size, ball-jointed doll. I seriously can give her all I've got, and lay all my weight on her, and it results in absolutely not damage at all. She's stellar! Yesterday, I made love to Kristen, but took the Fleshlight in bag on over to Kristēn to eventually finish inside her. Life is good!

I'll get more images of Kristēn soon. I'm having issues with charging up my new camera, it won't via and outlet, but will via USB into a computer. I have a charger on its way to me later this week, early next week. Hopefully it arrives early, so I can take images of mannequin displays in my area this coming weekend, as well as images of my own.
Jimjam wrote:Here's a great idea for adding nipples:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMOLUX-NIPPLE ... 4603c3de5f
Thanks! Yeah, there is another place I was looking at, too. I might try it out. I love darker nipples, I think Kristen would look good with darker ones, Kristēn, lighter ones.

Here are close-ups of her face, taken yesterday, but I just uploaded them today.

She mesmerizes me. Her skin tone looks dark, but light in some lights. Also, her eyes look a little uneven in the close-ups, but they aren't. It's the effect of her eyelashes, I think, on the left side that does it. But anyway, this camera really is super nice at getting close-ups, unlike any I've done before.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

narcissus wrote:She mesmerizes me. Her skin tone looks dark, but light in some lights. Also, her eyes look a little uneven in the close-ups, but they aren't. It's the effect of her eyelashes, I think, on the left side that does it. But anyway, this camera really is super nice at getting close-ups, unlike any I've done before.
She actually looks quite like a friend of mine...well i say friend, i wish - a friend of a friend actually. I didn't know mannequins came with realistic eye lashes these days, nice touch. What camera have you got? I'm in the market for a new camera myself just now.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Jimjam wrote:She actually looks quite like a friend of mine...well i say friend, i wish - a friend of a friend actually. I didn't know mannequins came with realistic eye lashes these days, nice touch.
It sure is, but upon closer inspection of her close-up images, I think I need to crimp her eyelashes, the ones on our left. They droop slightly. Other than that, she's fairly flawless.

Her eyes have round pellets in them, you can see it on the right one. See the inner round disc? I'm not sure what material it is, acrylic, glass, I don't know, but it adds realism, and I've never had a mannequin with their eyes like that before, they were always just painted on.
Jimjam wrote:What camera have you got? I'm in the market for a new camera myself just now.
It's a Nikon CoolPix S3700. Here it is here:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nikon-coolp ... Id=3839098

Only thing is, is that my charger that I plug into an outlet doesn't charge it at all. No idea why. So I went over my parents' house and charged it via USB on their computer successfully. I ordered an external charger for it that will arrive this Tuesday that will charge my battery that way, since I don't have a computer or laptop, just a tablet at my place. Other than that charging issue, I love the camera! And the Eye-Fi card I bought for it.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Very good close-up of her taken a moment ago:

Her in her corset, at night tonight.

hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

Hi Narcissus.
I'm thinking of getting a MQ like yours . (the kristen thats movable) . I'm wondering how you got around the leg bar? Or did you modify it , to accept a insert?

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

hiddenagenda84 wrote:Hi Narcissus.
I'm thinking of getting a MQ like yours . (the kristen thats movable) . I'm wondering how you got around the leg bar?
I didn't do anything to that bar inside Kristēn. I didn't have to. There is about 2 inches from the hole I made to the bar itself. This modification to her was essentially explorative surgery, because I had no idea of what to expect, what lied beneath.

If you get one, be careful, wear proper protection when drilling through fiberglass, it creates dust, so wear a mask, clean up good. It was tough getting through her. I had to perform this twice, because I made the hole too small the first time. Better too small, than too big. My first mannequin, Abcde (who is in my gallery), I made her hole too large, but I figured out how to keep the toys in place. Be patient, eventually you'll get the hole the size that works best for you, and it depends on the size of the toy, too. She's fucking incredible to be with. I have her in bed all the time, and haven't gotten around to taking more images of her standing up, because I've been too busy taking images of Kristen.

Speaking of her...

Here are five more of Kristen from tonight:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

14 of about a hundred images I took of Kristen and Kristēn today.

First, ones of just Kristēn:

Kristēn and Kristen:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Took about 300 images today, here are 19.

Images of Kristen from the wee hours of the morning, and in the afternoon today.

Here I am with Kristen this afternoon:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Five images of Kristen's cute little bum today. Those are her new tights.

You might notice that she has two marks from manufacturing on her sweet, sweet cheeks. I could probably try sanding them down sometime.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Kristēn in her new blue blouse. I was able to capture in some of them, the various ways in which light makes her eyes look. They are not glass, or acrylic, they are painted on, but, they are concave in the iris part of her eye, so that's why it catches light in interesting ways.

I took about 500 images today of Kristen, but have not gone through them yet, but here are ones of Kristēn that were taken last Sunday evening:

INFORMATIONS